Male HQ

What happens during a gay orgy?

5 hours ago, tomcat said:

Same here, plus the saying "don't shit where you eat" carries more weight here in Singapore.

Past group fun I attended, when there was substances abound, people were recording and people were being recorded.

Singapore is not a big country, and even with doxxing laws, i don't think it is worth the risk really.

Anyway, for group fun, with a tinge of exhibitionism, I always enjoy bangkok saunas' group event night.

No phones, nudity is mandatory, the right level of dimness, and even some big starter cocks are supplied by the host to get everyone loosened up. 

Pops, lube, condoms all on hand, sometimes you can even have a willing participant put it on / apply for you. 

Even if you are just there to watch, there is enough action to go around - no pressure.

Sounds like a perfect crowdd, in thailand

On 8/17/2020 at 9:41 PM, lightsmith32 said:

Opened my eyes to the fact that even when i was responsible to practice safe sex, others still may go raw and the STDs will still get arnd and etc ... hard to control la ... so i gave it up ... but i actually love the setting and the thrill ...

Well, there are meds. 

On 8/19/2020 at 5:13 AM, doncoin said:

Yup. I used to stop by my doctor's office and grab two boxes (they are free) before heading out to the beach house in the summer. If you have an orgy party, yes, you need to tell your guests to contribute to the condoms and lube. However with so many gays I know on Prep, lube is pretty much the thing that is going fast these days. 

Smart (but abit cheapskate)

On 8/20/2020 at 11:03 PM, acidtongue said:

I attended a group some years back which also had a rather passive crowd. When I got to the place, 6 to 7 guys were just sitting around, some trying to make small talk. But having gone all the way there late at night, I wasn't planning on leaving with my cock twitching for action and balls full. I zeroed in on one of the cuter pure btms, stripped both him and myself, and got him down to work on my bod n cock. That changed the mood of the room immediately, and the other guys soon paired up and when about on their business, keeping a close watch on us as we soon got into full on blow job.

We however got everyone's full attention when I got the btm into missionary position and ate his ass for a bit to get him prepped for full action. The guys gathered around us and gawked when I rolled on my rubber and pushed my 7 incher into his hole as he winced in pain. But it soon transitioned into the typical btm delirious moan/cry as I ploughed his pleasure hole. The other guys, including the supposed tops, watched in awe, like they have not seen an ass truly filled up before. The btm unfortunately didnt last long and came in about 10 mins.

As I hadn't cum at that point, one of the flex btm asked to get fucked by me. The group was well warmed up by now, but still more focused on getting me back into action. The guys took turns to worship my cock n bod before the next penetration. They well less reserved during the fucking too, as they reached out to touch and feel the connection between my cock and his ass. Commentary from my audience ranged from disbelief when I upped the ante on my fuck speed, to lewd comments to the btm like "you like getting fucked like a slut?" Before I even came, I received another fuck request, this time from the host who claimed to be flex top. Curious to try it out himself, he asked me to withhold myself from cumming, as they tried to get the flex btm to cum by sucking him while I'm still in him.

By the time the flex btm came, my cock was a little sore from the sucking and fucking, though balls were heavy with juice. The flex top got transformed into a wailing slut once he took my cock, to the point that I wonder if he was really top. I eventually finished the night as the only top to have fucked in the session. Sometimes it's really up to you to make the best out of a boring session!

I came to this lulz

On 8/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Guest Peaw said:

They watched too much prawn.

Some still thinking they're the star of the orgy. 

Some thinking they just watch passively like watching prawn.

Some expect others to be high standard as prawn stars.

Some want to be used, some want to be abused like prawn but expecting others to read their minds.

Most are afraid what others think of them since locals like to gossip like in this forum.

So mostly it's waste of time.

Even joining the Telegraph groups and you'll notice they're mostly passive waiting for someone to start the actions rolling first. 100s of members and sometimes not even one message for a day. Then many leave and join another group and rinse and repeat. Even those specially invited only group still the same.

Only those forums like BW that allow anonymous postings or anonymous multi accounts, then they start talking shit or bitching.

Oh.

7 hours ago, Guest ORGY on Sunday 30/8/2020 said:

ORGY 

I organizing a session for Chinese < 35. Interested PM your

7 hours ago, Guest Horny Boy said:

Hi I am interested. 

The above 2 post are from the same IP. 

Organiser disguised as interested guest ?

Someone is being deceptive to drive interest for the event isn't it ?

This is an open forum which can be googled. 

Would you still want to go to an event by a deceptive organiser?

I am sure some agencies will already be closely monitoring such activities.

Go at your own risk!

This post will be locked!

3 hours ago, G_M said:

The above 2 post are from the same IP. 

Organiser disguised as interested guest ?

Someone is being deceptive to drive interest for the event isn't it ?

This is an open forum which can be googled. 

Would you still want to go to an event by a deceptive organiser?

I am sure some agencies will already be closely monitoring such activities.

Go at your own risk!

This post will be locked!

Good call GM.... That why there are hostility when I comment on some of the negative aspect put across as a polite warning about the risk which was all it was. When people snap back like I offended them by say something negative, they lash out because they feel I spoil their fun. I did it too way back. I took the risk. If it did not turn out good, I have to live with it. But I go in with my eyes open. I only want to give a head's up on the pros and cons of it.

I know my safety comments will not matter as people will still die die carry on (like smoking or drinking liquor) almost immediately MANY WILL NOT CARE and carry on. So why this people so worry people will not join if they invite?  If I can save or deter even one 'green horn' newbie from making a bad mistake getting into a situation like an orgy and not know what to do to safeguard himself at the orgy, that is not good. I am not saying don't get into an orgy. NOT MY PLACE. Your life, do what you will but do not harm on purpose uninformed people by preying on their lack of experience or horniness to think straight. Do with your eyes open and take necessary steps if you still want to carry it out and if it all goes bad, be ready to accept the consequences of your action. Its on you and those lives you destroy. That is all I am saying. There are a lot of wolves in sheep skin here folks. I cared enough to say something.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic