Male HQ

Jo During Office Hour

Guest MsOffice2016

Guest MsOffice2016

anyone ever jo at your office toilet during office hours when you have the urge?

Sometimes I do, just have the urge to unload my cum, not sure the others, do you? :)

Guest Horny Execs
9 hours ago, Guest MsOffice2016 said:

anyone ever jo at your office toilet during office hours when you have the urge?

Sometimes I do, just have the urge to unload my cum, not sure the others, do you? :)

Have two other discreet fun buddies from the same office building. We have a private group chat for dirty talk and will meet at the secluded handicap toilet for threesome fun after work. One of them is the security guard of the building and our spy. Always looking forward to go to work haha.

7 minutes ago, Guest Horny Execs said:

Have two other discreet fun buddies from the same office building. We have a private group chat for dirty talk and will meet at the secluded handicap toilet for threesome fun after work. One of them is the security guard of the building and our spy. Always looking forward to go to work haha.

which building? Can join? haha

Guest Toros

A lawyer took me back to his office room on a Saturday afternoon. The best part is that his room has an attached small document room. So, everything happened in the document room which has a sea view and breezy when the windows are opened. 

10 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

Yes, always jerk in my office toilet. I have seen/caught other ppl doing too from the shadow of the toilet. I’m sure other ppl may have caught me too but it’s just so natural. Who cares.

Yr workplace ppl are very stressful meh till many jo there? Where u work?

oh for sure - i had lots of fun times at a previous office - not just jerking off, but getting naked after hours too. Got caught a couple of times   *blush*  

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

On 6/21/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sg boi said:

Yes, always jerk in my office toilet. I have seen/caught other ppl doing too from the shadow of the toilet. I’m sure other ppl may have caught me too but it’s just so natural. Who cares.

I wanna go use your office toilet!

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest Moan2005

I remember during my early twenties just after ROD. I was part timing in a company selling mattresses as an admin staff, and to earn extra cash I sometimes helped deliver the mattresses. It was during this period I got to know the drivers and delivery men who made fun of me because of my small frame. I guess through their work they were all huge and muscular and they were simple friendly guys who often asked me to join them during lunch. One holiday period during the Chinese New Year I decided to stay in Singapore due to financial difficulties  I joined to help with some deliveries as it was peak period and  the overtime money was good. I wasn't strong but I helped open lift door and gates which often were in the way of delivery. It was a Saturday and we finished deliveries  completing by three in the afternoon and we returned to the warehouse. As I packed up and the main group started to do the same a few of them started undressing and asked if I also wanted to wash up before leaving. I was overjoyed as I joined 5  well toned men Chinese and Malay in the work room shower. They seemed confident and at eased as they stripped naked and started soaping and showering. I was shy but overjoyed and tried to hide my hard on upon seeing their naked slippery shampoo covered bodies. Most were muscular and were well endowed! I couldn't help but stare as some started soaping and stroking their huge tools while showering. The lead driver Rahim saw me enter and started cracking jokes about my small physique and the others laughed some saying compared to all five I was like a little girl. I smiled and turned quickly to try and hide my erection. They were done quickly as they rushed to leave and soon it was just me and Rahim and Chong the supervisor. Soon Rahim left too and it was left me and Chong who told me to finish up as he would be locking up soon.

When I entered the workers quarters everyone had left, except for Chong who was in his boxers but you could still see the outline of his huge bulge. As I turn to remove my towel and slip on mu undies I felt a pair of warm strong hands cup my waist and the strong scent of Old Spice behind me. It was Chong. He squeeze me tight and whispered that I had a nice figure and slowly started caressing me. I moaned and leaned back onto his warm body and turned around. Facing him I smiled and we both stood awhile both silently acknowledging that we were happy with what was going to happen.......

I leaned forward and started licking and nibbling on his erect nipples as I reached down to caress his hard tool and slowly lowered his boxers. He smelt so fresh after the shower and unleashed a huge thick warm member into my hands. I could already smell and feel his precum.  He then suddenly turned me around to face my locker and I felt him  lower my undies and his strong hands on my neck pushing me down. He then spread my legs and I suddenly felt an electric tingling sensation as the tip of his wet tongue touched and probed my hole and he slowly sucked my balls and licked my butt crack. I loved the sensation as his tongue went deeper into me and I moaned loudly and started moving my hips sexily allowing his tongue to go where ever he wanted! Reaching from behind he reached for my nipples and squeezed hard causing me to gasp and moan more. I turned around and before I could do anything I found his warm wet lips around my cock and he took me deep into his mouth. With legs apart and naked there I was being sucked by this gorgeous man. I moaned and begged him to stop as I was about to cum but he sucked harder and squeezed my butt harder causing me to explode in his mouth. I was weak and leaned back against my cupboard as he stood up smiling telling me I tasted good.

"My turn.." I whispered as I kneeled down and pulled off his boxers and undies and gripped his still hard and dripping cock. I slowly started sucking on his crown and then almost chocked and I brought my lips down on his thick throbbing man tool. He sat down and leaned back on his bunk bed as I pleasured him with my mouth. This lasted about 15 mins as I covered the length of his tool and then his balls and rimmed him. As his breathing quickened and grew heavy and he grew harder I moved up and kissed him passionately as I positioned my wet hole on his crown rubbing to and fro. I positioned myself to ride him but he surprised me by grabging my waist and bringing my sensitive hole to his face and  tongued me once again sending shocks through my body! and then in a swift moment lowered and slipped his snake into me as I gasped for air and pushed myself deeper onto his ragging hard and lubricated man tool! I started pushing down hard and after a while felt his muscles squeeze and felt a hot rush of man juice feel me up! "Don't stop! Deeper lover!...I moaned and squeezed his tool harder with my butt cheeks as the bunk bed squeaked noisily before collapsing onto his chest. He held me tight caressed me all over ....then while still holding me he stood up and carried me to the shower area where we both took another bath ,cleaning and caressing each other. In the next few months we had 2-3 sessions in different locations till he left for another company. We soon lost contact but that day was the best and most exciting till memory.

4 minutes ago, Guest Moan2005 said:

I remember during my early twenties just after ROD. I was part timing in a company selling mattresses as an admin staff, and to earn extra cash I sometimes helped deliver the mattresses. It was during this period I got to know the drivers and delivery men who made fun of me because of my small frame. I guess through their work they were all huge and muscular and they were simple friendly guys who often asked me to join them during lunch. One holiday period during the Chinese New Year I decided to stay in Singapore due to financial difficulties  I joined to help with some deliveries as it was peak period and  the overtime money was good. I wasn't strong but I helped open lift door and gates which often were in the way of delivery. It was a Saturday and we finished deliveries  completing by three in the afternoon and we returned to the warehouse. As I packed up and the main group started to do the same a few of them started undressing and asked if I also wanted to wash up before leaving. I was overjoyed as I joined 5  well toned men Chinese and Malay in the work room shower. They seemed confident and at eased as they stripped naked and started soaping and showering. I was shy but overjoyed and tried to hide my hard on upon seeing their naked slippery shampoo covered bodies. Most were muscular and were well endowed! I couldn't help but stare as some started soaping and stroking their huge tools while showering. The lead driver Rahim saw me enter and started cracking jokes about my small physique and the others laughed some saying compared to all five I was like a little girl. I smiled and turned quickly to try and hide my erection. They were done quickly as they rushed to leave and soon it was just me and Rahim and Chong the supervisor. Soon Rahim left too and it was left me and Chong who told me to finish up as he would be locking up soon.

When I entered the workers quarters everyone had left, except for Chong who was in his boxers but you could still see the outline of his huge bulge. As I turn to remove my towel and slip on mu undies I felt a pair of warm strong hands cup my waist and the strong scent of Old Spice behind me. It was Chong. He squeeze me tight and whispered that I had a nice figure and slowly started caressing me. I moaned and leaned back onto his warm body and turned around. Facing him I smiled and we both stood awhile both silently acknowledging that we were happy with what was going to happen.......

I leaned forward and started licking and nibbling on his erect nipples as I reached down to caress his hard tool and slowly lowered his boxers. He smelt so fresh after the shower and unleashed a huge thick warm member into my hands. I could already smell and feel his precum.  He then suddenly turned me around to face my locker and I felt him  lower my undies and his strong hands on my neck pushing me down. He then spread my legs and I suddenly felt an electric tingling sensation as the tip of his wet tongue touched and probed my hole and he slowly sucked my balls and licked my butt crack. I loved the sensation as his tongue went deeper into me and I moaned loudly and started moving my hips sexily allowing his tongue to go where ever he wanted! Reaching from behind he reached for my nipples and squeezed hard causing me to gasp and moan more. I turned around and before I could do anything I found his warm wet lips around my cock and he took me deep into his mouth. With legs apart and naked there I was being sucked by this gorgeous man. I moaned and begged him to stop as I was about to cum but he sucked harder and squeezed my butt harder causing me to explode in his mouth. I was weak and leaned back against my cupboard as he stood up smiling telling me I tasted good.

"My turn.." I whispered as I kneeled down and pulled off his boxers and undies and gripped his still hard and dripping cock. I slowly started sucking on his crown and then almost chocked and I brought my lips down on his thick throbbing man tool. He sat down and leaned back on his bunk bed as I pleasured him with my mouth. This lasted about 15 mins as I covered the length of his tool and then his balls and rimmed him. As his breathing quickened and grew heavy and he grew harder I moved up and kissed him passionately as I positioned my wet hole on his crown rubbing to and fro. I positioned myself to ride him but he surprised me by grabging my waist and bringing my sensitive hole to his face and  tongued me once again sending shocks through my body! and then in a swift moment lowered and slipped his snake into me as I gasped for air and pushed myself deeper onto his ragging hard and lubricated man tool! I started pushing down hard and after a while felt his muscles squeeze and felt a hot rush of man juice feel me up! "Don't stop! Deeper lover!...I moaned and squeezed his tool harder with my butt cheeks as the bunk bed squeaked noisily before collapsing onto his chest. He held me tight caressed me all over ....then while still holding me he stood up and carried me to the shower area where we both took another bath ,cleaning and caressing each other. In the next few months we had 2-3 sessions in different locations till he left for another company. We soon lost contact but that day was the best and most exciting till memory.

Sibeh...im hard reading this. Squeezing my hard cock under the dining table as im working from home sia. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cuman

Love JO in office toilet. Especially now almost all work from home, toilets are cleaner and quiet. I take note of the cleaning time so I can dilido myself at the urinals instead of cubicle. But get spotted once by a cleaner late for his schedule cleaning.  

20 minutes ago, Guest Cuman said:

Love JO in office toilet. Especially now almost all work from home, toilets are cleaner and quiet. I take note of the cleaning time so I can dilido myself at the urinals instead of cubicle. But get spotted once by a cleaner late for his schedule cleaning.  

Any happening with the cleaner ?

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Cuman said:

Jerking off at urinals is quite exciting and if you shoot your cum onto the urinal, next user might see your cum inside the urinal. Even you jerk off inside the cubicle, the next user could also smell your cum smell if his nose is sensitive enough. And the person might be your colleague.

On 7/1/2020 at 5:03 PM, Guest Moan2005 said:

On 7/1/2020 at 5:10 PM, cutejack said:

Sibeh...im hard reading this. Squeezing my hard cock under the dining table as im working from home sia. Haha

same here... got super hard after reading this... and I see a precum on my cockhead alr also

Guest Cuman
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Any happening with the cleaner ?

I wish! (though I have no experience with other men) I was in a short shock when he stepped in as I was actually licking the dilido in the urinal, fully naked with another one in my ass. I dashed back to the cubicle (almost cannot pull the dildo out since the other hand is holding the one in my ass Lol).

After I claimed down a bit I unlocked and open the door slightly but he walked out after a quick clean. It was an really exciting moment of what will happen if he really steps in. 

Guest Cuman
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Jerking off at urinals is quite exciting and if you shoot your cum onto the urinal, next user might see your cum inside the urinal. Even you jerk off inside the cubicle, the next user could also smell your cum smell if his nose is sensitive enough. And the person might be your colleague.

Ifs hard since most urinal auto flush... But cubicle is more exciting on the smell

I  noticed that during lunch break (an hour), those in the workshop technicians and engineers will go out for their lunch and leaves NOBODY in the workshop. The workshop has open shower and benches for the technicians to take shower before going back. Therefore, i will put an extra pair of undies and towel inside my personal locker.

So one day i got horny suddenly and so i had an early lunch half an hour at the canteen so that i can have the full hour at the workshop. When the lunch time starts, i went over to the workshop to pretend to get some tools to ensure all have gone out before heading to the workshop shower cum toilet room.

To save the golden time, i took out my extra pair of undies and towel and hang on the bench.

Then i removed my shirt and jeans leaving just my undies on. I went over to the shower room to make myself wet so that my entire white RIO undies are soakingly wet and my bulge becomes transparent. Then i looked into the mirror and caress myself over the bulge and nipples. And soon, my cock becomes fully erected and i can feel pre-lava oozing over the undies.

Then i removed my wet white RIO undies and then sit on the bench and started to stroke my hard fully erected deep purplish mushroom headed cock. About to erupt my lava, i stopped and caress my nipples and i did my own edging for 5 times before finally i erupted my lava. The first burst of eruption went to my chin and neck, and the second burst went to my chest and stomach and the last burst went to my puberty hair and flow along my shaft and balls.

I smeared my lava and eat it. Then quickly went to the open shower to clean myself up. And then dried myself before putting on the extra pair of white thong; 

I washed the white RIO undies over the basin and then rinsed it and then took my towel along to put them into a bag and leave it at the bench where i hang my shirt and jeans.

Instead of putting on my shirt n jeans, since there was still half an hour spare time before lunch end, i caress my bulge and nipples again with my white thong on. Then 15mins left, so i stopped and quickly put on my shirt and jeans and then left the workshop.

• 1 month later...
Guest Office Boy

So the malls beside the office finally opened a few weeks ago and we could now roam the area during lunch time. It was a central area of town but the crowds were still thinner because of Covid-19 but we could now sit in or pack lunch and more shops were opened. After a quick lunch I took a walk as I had 45 mins more of my lunch hour. I had wolfed down my burger and a large coke in 15 mins and now had the need to unload all that Sprite! As I stood in the urinal unloading with relief, he came in. Fashionable dressed in an Adidas tank top and running shorts which revealed well toned muscles he came up and stood beside me. I gathered he was from a nearby gym and smiled as he unloaded. I took a while as I had a really large cup and after a while I noticed him looking at me smiling. I finished off with a sigh saying "It's a hot day! ". He smiled back and nodded and its when I noticed he was hard and erect and stroking his tool. He pulled up and walked to a cubicle at the corner. Now, the new malls had cubicles which had a large area and corner especially the end cubicles. I walked past slowly and noticed it was ajar and I could see him leaning back against the wall without his shorts and stroking a huge snake! It was quiet, I was horny and he was gorgeous so I stepped in , locked the door and sat on the bowl with after lowering my trousers. It was the perfect position as his huge erect tool was pointing out dripping with precum and so close to my lips. He smelled fresh and was breathing hard as I placed my hungry wet lips around his crown. It was warm and sweet and grew harder as I took him deeper down my throat! The auto flush system detected my movement and flushed a few times as I expertly covered his hard warm tool with a strawberry scented and flavored condom I always carry with me using my eager lips.I reached out to squeeze his warm hard shaft and caressed his balls as i took him deeper. His breathing got heavier and he moaned as he started a pumping motion and face fucked me! I reached back and squeezed his firm buttocks and slowly ran my fingers along his butt crack and slowly fingered him which caused him to jerk and thrust in a quicker momentum. "Make me cum...Yes! .....yes I am going to cum!"  he moaned ......Suddenly he grabbed my head hard and held me tightly against his groin and I felt a shudder and then a gush of warm man juice filled my throat! "Ah....." he moaned as I sucked harder and drained every drop of his precious load but he remained hard! When every drop had been swallowed I released his warm rigid  man rod. He leaned back smiling as I licked his balls . He then quickly pulled up his shorts and gave me a peck on the cheek as he stepped out. I finished off by cumming alone in the cubicle.....

I think most guys would have done that before. 

What i enjoyed most is just after office hours when everyone is rushing to leave office. 

I would enter the cubicles, stripped naked and have a great time playing.. 

at the same time, all the men rushing for a last pee before going home.. 

Would always fantasies who is the one peeing at the urinal.. 

sometime, if the coast is clear, i may even exit the cubicles and snap a photo or two outside...

wahahah

On 6/21/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sg boi said:

Haha, that's what i was talking about. i think i have seen "hand jerk" shadows too..... one incident i find funny and erotic was when i was doing my "business" in the stall and probably one guy from facilities came to stall next to mine to pee, but continued stroking there after and received a mobile call but didn't stop stroking. good to  jerk of in stall , teaches multi-tasking.😀

1 hour ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I did once in International plaza toilet when i was still working there thousands years ago. Met an exec guy during lunch. We frot till he cummed on my cock, i zip up went back to work. Smelling his cum the whole day lol. 

spacer.png

On 7/16/2020 at 3:18 PM, Guest Cuman said:

Ifs hard since most urinal auto flush... But cubicle is more exciting on the smell

Urinal might still can see your cum, sometimes the auto flush water is not strong enough to flush it away. Or the cum can get stuck at the mat place inside the urinal. So it is still quite exciting to cum inside an urinal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.