Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

10 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

I froze my gym membership so not going to FF for another month. I will return to snatch the hot abangs from you again 😈😈😈

Not returning to FF for another month either. 

Guest Reagankoh416
2 hours ago, ianteh said:

Plaxa rakyat lrt station glory hole in between the wall of the last 2 cubicles in mens' toilet still exist. Verified 2 hours ago.

Ooo really? Did you get sucked or u suck them? 

On 6/23/2020 at 5:16 PM, ianteh said:

Plaxa rakyat lrt station glory hole in between the wall of the last 2 cubicles in mens' toilet still exist. Verified 2 hours ago.

Update. Glory hole cant be used. They sealed off the 2nd last cubicle. So no one can enter the toilet 

Fun at KL sentral and Plaza Rakyat before. 

The toilet beside KFC at KL sentral is okay, but not too much privacy, as people come in can see the urinal directly. Whereas that one near Starbucks has the urinal on the side, easier to play with people beside you. But be warn, not to go in the cubicle, because there are CCTV looking at the cubicle area, but urinal is safe. 

PR I went last time was 10/Jun, the hole is still there, now I'm not sure. Had fun with a foreign worker, pretty thick and massive dick. Suck his dick hard in the cubicle. 

12 minutes ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

The toilet beside KFC at KL sentral is okay, but not too much privacy, as people come in can see the urinal directly. Whereas that one near Starbucks has the urinal on the side, easier to play with people beside you. But be warn, not to go in the cubicle, because there are CCTV looking at the cubicle area, but urinal is safe. 

PR I went last time was 10/Jun, the hole is still there, now I'm not sure. Had fun with a foreign worker, pretty thick and massive dick. Suck his dick hard in the cubicle. 

Means can play dick at urinal instead of inside cubicle?

Guest Reagankoh416
3 hours ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

This one I really want to know: I reached there is two toilets, the left and right. Which toilet is near KFC? Which one at Starbucks? Cos when I go there, I remembered that was the only toilets that I know behind the escalator

1 hour ago, Reagankoh416 said:

This one I really want to know: I reached there is two toilets, the left and right. Which toilet is near KFC? Which one at Starbucks? Cos when I go there, I remembered that was the only toilets that I know behind the escalator

Same, I was quite confused too. I think the toilet near KFC is on the first floor. The two toilets (left and right) behind escalator are on the ground floor, near to myNews and McD. Is the Starbucks mentioned above near to Secret Recipe? I wasn't aware that there is toilet around there. May I know where is the exact location of that hidden toilet?

Guest Reagankoh416
1 hour ago, ianteh said:

At secret recipe area, towards the exit to mrt escalators, you will see a row of lockers. The toilet is tangent to the lockers' location.

Ooo okay

Guest Reagankoh416
2 hours ago, Sunwaystudent said:

Same, I was quite confused too. I think the toilet near KFC is on the first floor. The two toilets (left and right) behind escalator are on the ground floor, near to myNews and McD. Is the Starbucks mentioned above near to Secret Recipe? I wasn't aware that there is toilet around there. May I know where is the exact location of that hidden toilet?

Noted

1 hour ago, ianteh said:

At secret recipe area, towards the exit to mrt escalators, you will see a row of lockers. The toilet is tangent to the lockers' location.

He is right about the toilet near secret recipe.

Just turn left before you leave the building for MRT. The toilet is behind a huge pillar so sometime you may missed it. 

As for the KFC one, yes, it is on first floor. Same floor as KFC, and in between the ETS exit and ETS ticket counter. 

Not that one at ground floor.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic