Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

Guest Reagankoh416
10 hours ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

He is right about the toilet near secret recipe.

Just turn left before you leave the building for MRT. The toilet is behind a huge pillar so sometime you may missed it. 

As for the KFC one, yes, it is on first floor. Same floor as KFC, and in between the ETS exit and ETS ticket counter. 

Not that one at ground floor.

Oh ok

On 6/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, HUNTINGguy said:

Putrajaya toilet outside Presint 6 swimming pool complex  which have glory hole is so happening. Quite number of plu cruising there yest night. Hope more chi guys will be there. Mostly malays. 

where is the toilet actually? is it below the viewing area facing the lake?

Guest Reagankoh416
1 hour ago, LovePublic said:

Yesterday night first time been to Taman Tasik Permaisuri. It was really fun, very good place for exhibitionist.

I first take off my clothes and walk topless around the park. So many guys staring at me and after that I find one dark place to take off my pants and underwear.

Then I start jerking off fully naked, after awhile there is three guys coming, two of them start sucking my nipple and play my dick and one just sit there look at us playing. So exciting and fun, I cum a lot in the end, will definitely go back again next time.

Wow, that's awesome experience for you! 

6 hours ago, LovePublic said:

Yesterday night first time been to Taman Tasik Permaisuri. It was really fun, very good place for exhibitionist.

I first take off my clothes and walk topless around the park. So many guys staring at me and after that I find one dark place to take off my pants and underwear.

Then I start jerking off fully naked, after awhile there is three guys coming, two of them start sucking my nipple and play my dick and one just sit there look at us playing. So exciting and fun, I cum a lot in the end, will definitely go back again next time.

are they hot? chinese/malay?

Guest Reagankoh416
On 6/27/2020 at 11:53 PM, Jasonleeys93 said:

He is right about the toilet near secret recipe.

Just turn left before you leave the building for MRT. The toilet is behind a huge pillar so sometime you may missed it. 

As for the KFC one, yes, it is on first floor. Same floor as KFC, and in between the ETS exit and ETS ticket counter. 

Not that one at ground floor.

Going to KL Sentral to check it out, anyone wanna join? 😜 

On 6/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Fit4Fit said:

Cruising places:

Parks

1. Tasik Kelana Jaya (HAPPENING!)

2. Tasik Permaisuri HUKM side (HAPPENING!)

3. Bukit Kommanwel hill top

Swimming Pools

1. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

2. Chin Woo Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

3. Bandar Tun Razak

Malls

1. KL Sentral toilet besides KFC (HAPPENING!)

2. Nu Sentral toilet besides HM (HAPPENING!)

3. Sunway Pyramid toilet below TGV

4. Avenue K toilet Level C & next to Tealive

5. Empire gallery Toilet beside popular / uniqlo. (Once in the blue moon)

RnR

1. LDP towards Kepong besides Caltex (HAPPENING!)

2. LDP towards Puchong from Sunway McDonald (HAPPENING!)

3. Shell toilet at kesas highway towards kota kemuning also got. (Depends lucks, mostly taxi driver or lorry driver)

4. Shell toilet USJ Hicom (Happening)

Gym

1. CF Sunway Pyramid (HAPPENING!)

2. CF Mid Valley

3. CF 1 Utama (HAPPENING!)

4. FF Avenue K (HAPPENING!)

5. FF The Curve

6. FF Empire (HAPPENING!)

7. FF Paradigm Mall (Happening)

went to empire there just now.....i think is a good place if some one want to have fun there...totally no people

22 hours ago, LovePublic said:

love this place too

sometimes quite a lot of people when I am doing it and had to move to some other place

still really enjoy it

1 minute ago, ianteh said:

They are waiting for fun there, especially a chinese man wearing yellow tshirt and sweatpants.....he always there in the afternoon from 3 pm onwards. Yes this afternoon was really crowded.

i didnt encounter the yellow tshirt and sweatpants chinese man but i saw many foreign there and cant event go into the last 2 cubical.... how to fun ...... 

Guest Reagankoh416
1 hour ago, ianteh said:

They are waiting for fun there, especially a chinese man wearing yellow tshirt and sweatpants.....he always there in the afternoon from 3 pm onwards. Yes this afternoon was really crowded.

I think the guy u mentioned is one of Twitter profiles here lol

17 hours ago, kevinseek said:

there is a few spot and pretty hard to describe every spot

highlight spots is behind toilet, the hut after the lake, the long alley right after the lake and on top of the hill

What time of the day is most busy??

I was there Monday 7:30PM but the gates were closed.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic