Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

Too bad, had eyes contact with a muscular hunk but he left the park before 8pm which i did not able to have fun with him. He kept following me and but i was afraid because that time still have people around. Totally lost interest with anyone after that haha..

Also, I saw a guard has started to walk around the komanwel park when i on the way back to bukit jalil station. Just be careful.

1 hour ago, mysterious slacker said:

Too bad, had eyes contact with a muscular hunk but he left the park before 8pm which i did not able to have fun with him. He kept following me and but i was afraid because that time still have people around. Totally lost interest with anyone after that haha..

Also, I saw a guard has started to walk around the komanwel park when i on the way back to bukit jalil station. Just be careful.

komanwel park seems to be  fun . thanks for the alert. did you manage to have fun with anyone ? 

12 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Would you think the guard is gay as well? Haha I ran into the guard last Sunday but he just let me go off without asking anything. Perhaps he think I'm walking towards bukit jalil lrt station. 

What do you mean ran into him? Mean you sucking someone then he suddenly saw it or?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic