Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

4 hours ago, Alex202001001 said:

Sure let’s meet now 

Heard tat a few guys were caught at the place.

Each paid a few hundred before being released

Think it is popular place and guards/police kept it as a side income ATM

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 10/1/2020 at 8:48 PM, ToughGuy said:

Heard tat a few guys were caught at the place.

Each paid a few hundred before being released

Think it is popular place and guards/police kept it as a side income ATM

22 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Hearsay 

Dear @kevinseek,

Hope it will not trouble you to confirm, if you can, this hearsay about Komanwel Park. 

I seek this from you as you are familiar with this place, and you have been there frequent nuff to provide a trustworthy clarification on this. 

Thank you. 

P.S: Hope can see you there again there. 

17 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

Dear @kevinseek,

Hope it will not trouble you to confirm, if you can, this hearsay about Komanwel Park. 

I seek this from you as you are familiar with this place, and you have been there frequent nuff to provide a trustworthy clarification on this. 

Thank you. 

P.S: Hope can see you there again there. 

No, I don't hear from other members about it. I was there last night and is so peaceful and no guards too. Can't be too careful so better to be vigilant and alert. Stay safe n hv fun! Might go again tonight lol

Back in 2015-2016, I recall that I used to have quite several times of nice cruising experience at KJ park at night before it was fenced up. The abandoned restaurant next to the jetty was the place. I used to walk around naked at that location and enjoyed being touched and watched. The most exciting experience was when there were more than a dozen people cruising, and I was the only one in my full nudity. I ended up ejaculating with many pairs of eyes watching…

53 minutes ago, jimmy_riz said:

Back in 2015-2016, I recall that I used to have quite several times of nice cruising experience at KJ park at night before it was fenced up. The abandoned restaurant next to the jetty was the place. I used to walk around naked at that location and enjoyed being touched and watched. The most exciting experience was when there were more than a dozen people cruising, and I was the only one in my full nudity. I ended up ejaculating with many pairs of eyes watching…

Lets do it again haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic