Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 4/28/2021 at 4:00 PM, UltramanEX said:

Staycation in the middle of KL soon~ Next week Monday to Wednesday~ looking for top or vtop for cuddles and pillow talks 🤗 hopefully you can avoid cumming from now so you can feed me some high quality protein shake and we can gym together in the hotel gym and you watch me work out on growing muscle~ pm your stats ❤️

Last call 🤗🤗🤗

9 hours ago, diamox said:

nearby LRT Sri Petaling. u can go to the hilltop, just walk around. It’s best around 5pm to 7pmish.

I think after 7pm is much better where most of the people have left the park and you can start naked yourself or do some naughty thing. Went there from 6.30pm - 9.30pm at this Saturday and managed to naked myself and have some lite fun. 

7 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

I think after 7pm is much better where most of the people have left the park and you can start naked yourself or do some naughty thing. Went there from 6.30pm - 9.30pm at this Saturday and managed to naked myself and have some lite fun. 

how about early morning? have u tried before 7am? I think it’s exciting. It’s dark at the stadium as well

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 10/8/2021 at 8:25 PM, White tight said:

Anyone interested to fun in Chin Woo swim pool?

I love swim with my see thru G string...seem the guards allow it.

I will  be naked at the changing room upstairs.. join me if interested..

Monday 2 to 4 pm

Hey ,its Saturday , anyone can suggest the best place to have toilet cruise in KL ? Nu Sentral, Sg Wang, Quil Mall , KL Gateway?