Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 11/11/2021 at 12:43 AM, goodguy1990 said:

I always jog at komanwel park. A lot of things happened which i would say, funny and interesting? Let me share some :

1. Mostly ppl jog with pants only. Short enough to have wild imagination. Some even tight, can see some bulky shape. Might notice some didnt wear underwear. Even some run with only their underwear. I like it so much 😜 i plan to do this too, when almost 10pm. 

2. There are few awkward moments, some ppl came wearing sandals, bag, jeans walk around which obviously cruising kinda things. Some really wear like ninja, cover everything except for eyes >.< some even act innocent 😍

3. I saw a middle aged MAN naked, walking around the park at night. Sit at the chair naked, while showing everything to everyone. Come on, we scared rather than interested 🤣 put some clothes!

4. Some wear sports apparel, walk around while cruising. Some are bizarre enough to show signal like suddenly lower down their pants, show his underwear kinda things. Purposely touch here and there to attract people 😎 

As a man, this is kinda normal behaviour when there is no girl at the park except for naked man around the park. I personally like seeing ppl jog with their underpants, it felt sexy in some way. Dun be shy, just say hi! I felt sorry for those thinking he might get wrong signal. No one give wrong signal at that place 😂🤣 unless he obviously jog and didn’t care other people, the rest mostly cruise around. 

Also, when other people clicked dun go disturb la 😤 let them have light fun. No one gonna go for intercourse there lol! Ntg to see also 🤣

that place is suitable for stair climbing activities while there are some tracks u can enjoy. The light at the park will off around 11pm. By that time car park will be empty. Don’t ever think it is a good time to have fun, police car will come and go.

i personally jog around 8-10pm everyday, depending on the weather. Some rain until 8.30pm, then i will go around 9pm to jog. Need to stay healthy at least. 

Interesting. 

On 11/11/2021 at 12:43 AM, goodguy1990 said:

I always jog at komanwel park. A lot of things happened which i would say, funny and interesting? Let me share some :

1. Mostly ppl jog with pants only. Short enough to have wild imagination. Some even tight, can see some bulky shape. Might notice some didnt wear underwear. Even some run with only their underwear. I like it so much 😜 i plan to do this too, when almost 10pm. 

2. There are few awkward moments, some ppl came wearing sandals, bag, jeans walk around which obviously cruising kinda things. Some really wear like ninja, cover everything except for eyes >.< some even act innocent 😍

3. I saw a middle aged MAN naked, walking around the park at night. Sit at the chair naked, while showing everything to everyone. Come on, we scared rather than interested 🤣 put some clothes!

4. Some wear sports apparel, walk around while cruising. Some are bizarre enough to show signal like suddenly lower down their pants, show his underwear kinda things. Purposely touch here and there to attract people 😎 

As a man, this is kinda normal behaviour when there is no girl at the park except for naked man around the park. I personally like seeing ppl jog with their underpants, it felt sexy in some way. Dun be shy, just say hi! I felt sorry for those thinking he might get wrong signal. No one give wrong signal at that place 😂🤣 unless he obviously jog and didn’t care other people, the rest mostly cruise around. 

Also, when other people clicked dun go disturb la 😤 let them have light fun. No one gonna go for intercourse there lol! Ntg to see also 🤣

that place is suitable for stair climbing activities while there are some tracks u can enjoy. The light at the park will off around 11pm. By that time car park will be empty. Don’t ever think it is a good time to have fun, police car will come and go.

i personally jog around 8-10pm everyday, depending on the weather. Some rain until 8.30pm, then i will go around 9pm to jog. Need to stay healthy at least. 

U going today?

Looking for sumone to cuddle...juz hav a passionate hug....hug tighly and rubbing our dick together...

Maybe matured indian or chinese daddies....can play son daddy role...or just hot romance.....hug me plz any tpilets...or discreet place...

I will moan on ur ears softly......ahh...uhhh..while we hug.....

Wish to hug a older guy...young guys also are welcomed....

Im straight...vers..fair look indian...cut dick.....with a gud look.......near klcc....kl....

In ofis wear now......any takers...near klc

On 11/19/2021 at 2:44 PM, kjboy said:

After 8pm cannot enter?

There are 3-4 entrance to the park. Dark hidden would be near the lrt parking. Since it is dark, sometime wouldn't notice there is a police car there hahaha. The other 2 is public entrance, have security guard. The other one is from the main road near the main entrance, but slightly up a bit. This entrance will bring u straight to the top. 

Entrance is open except for the one that have security guards. There are some still going after 8pm. Have to be careful lo. Kinda like police and thief playing hide and seek.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:19 PM, goodguy1990 said:

There are 3-4 entrance to the park. Dark hidden would be near the lrt parking. Since it is dark, sometime wouldn't notice there is a police car there hahaha. The other 2 is public entrance, have security guard. The other one is from the main road near the main entrance, but slightly up a bit. This entrance will bring u straight to the top. 

Entrance is open except for the one that have security guards. There are some still going after 8pm. Have to be careful lo. Kinda like police and thief playing hide and seek.

Which entrance is safe?