Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 1/26/2022 at 11:19 PM, mysterious slacker said:

Not gonna lie. Can see at least one guy standing at urinal area when i crusing :P.. Lol but would be empty sometimes.. it's best to sit outside the parkson and you can easily identify the guys who's crusing in the mall. 

Hmm. Wondering if got hamsap uncles cruising as well… so far all shy and many straight professional daddies only. 

On 1/26/2022 at 10:58 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Really meh!? Never experienced any type of cruising from anyone before at those areas! Lol

i've seen people cruising at the toilet near Harvey Norman before. a Chinese guy standing at urinal area, then later we have fun in the toilet. But yea, most of the time is quiet there. But i think the toilet near H&M is more happening?

On 1/27/2022 at 3:09 PM, jun0322 said:

i've seen people cruising at the toilet near Harvey Norman before. a Chinese guy standing at urinal area, then later we have fun in the toilet. But yea, most of the time is quiet there. But i think the toilet near H&M is more happening?

Okay, noted. But mostly I am targeting older uncles and ppl over57 years old. Hahaha

On 2/3/2022 at 6:36 PM, romantic_straight said:

Anyone cruisng today at mrt..or lrt....or any mall....

You can tahan the smell and hygiene of those places?... I tak boleh😭

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Anyone ever tried hooking up at the shop lot staircases in Plaza Damas? Place is sufficiently quiet to get some action going along one of those far end shop lots. After 8 - 8:30PM, most of the crowd will flock to the open air bars to hangout, leaving the office block dead quiet. Just have to find a dark enough spot to get busy. 

Would love to hear stories if someone here ever did stuffs there.

Edited by notd