Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 3/16/2022 at 7:17 PM, johndoe321 said:

Check your message bro. Ping you so many times alrdy. Difficult to chat in forum mode.

Very true....use the private chat or pm.

The platform has them but dunno why you guys like to have private chat here.

We dun want to know who jolok who... LoL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 3/16/2022 at 8:57 PM, nevermindlah said:

Kinda horny tonight. In centrepoint. 32 / 170 / 65 Any one horny too? Prefer older tbh

Horny....very horny....having whisky now.... LoL

On 3/17/2022 at 3:52 PM, Midnight Tiger Wood said:

Thanks heaps! would you personally reconmend that place?

I haven't explored the cruisy spots downtown ever, as I am not really a fan of the rather hectic roads nor the rundown environment. If you're looking for partial-connections or someone decent that doesn't look dodgy at first glance, gyms and cruisy mall toilets are safer bets. What I have heard about the tunnel is that it's secluded enough to allow penetrative sex and bolder sexual activities to take place without fear of being caught.

Kelana Jaya park is the one I've been to several times, though you will have to be aware of your surroundings at all times as that place is no stranger to thefts and crimes, and the occasional patrol guards. Komanwel is another good one, where you'll mostly find Chinese dudes in their 20s and fit looking guys of all ages frequenting there. Though that place is also littered with police patrols past a certain hour, you may also be stopped and questioned by a law enforcer if one sees you entering the place past a certain hour by yourself.

Edited by notd
On 3/17/2022 at 3:56 PM, notd said:

I haven't explored the cruisy spots downtown ever, as I am not really a fan of the rather hectic roads nor the rundown environment. If you're looking for partial-connections or someone decent that doesn't look dodgy at first glance, gyms and cruisy mall toilets are safer bets. What I have heard about the tunnel is that it's secluded enough to allow penetrative sex and bolder sexual activities to take place without fear of being caught.

Kelana Jaya park is the one I've been to several times, though you will have to be aware of your surroundings at all times as that place is no stranger to thefts and crimes, and the occasional patrol guards. Komanwel is another good one, where you'll mostly find Chinese dudes in their 20s and fit looking guys of all ages frequenting there. Though that place is also littered with police patrols past a certain hour, you may also be stopped and questioned by a law enforcer if one sees you entering the place past a certain hour by yourself.

Appreciate for the input dude. Have been to kelana jaya pre covid time, it was really a fun place to cruise back then. Unfortunately it's become stressful to cruise there due to the patrol and stricter opening time. Same goes to taman tasik permaisuri. It's just too much of tension there or perhaps it's just me.

Haven't really try komanwell tho.

On 3/17/2022 at 3:27 PM, Midnight Tiger Wood said:

anyone can share where exactly is the crusing place  "pudu tunnel" located?

The tunnel from Puduraya Bus terminal to the other side of the road.

It has been so smelly n dirty tat i prefer to run across the road..😭😭😭