Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 5/5/2022 at 3:49 PM, Averageguy123 said:

Chatting with someone in Grindr and found out that last night at puduraya tunnel police just went there and caught the gays having actions there. Not sure how true is that but it’s scary…. Be aware if you are the regular. Again *trust your instinct* 

where is this place?

On 5/20/2022 at 4:04 PM, IkuTube said:

Let's start anew here.

Too many reports are made that this thread has become a personal hook-up line rather than a shared info for cruising places in KL.  Thanks to those members that report them.

Let this be a warning that any personal hook-up is to message the other party privately (PM) and not to post it here.  Else, this thread will be locked and the member(s) getting warning points.

I hope some members who are stubborn and insist on still using this thread as their personal chat space be banned forever… as a cautionary note 

On 5/27/2022 at 10:01 AM, likeitbig said:

When westerners are visiting Bukit bintang, where do they go for cruising?

Pavilion and surrounding areas. KLCC too. Basically anywhere with a pub or clubs. Sometimes at those fancy 5 star Hotel restaurants. Try your luck. Don't bark up wrong tree and risk getting bashed up or date raped. 

On 6/1/2022 at 7:43 PM, ABCt said:

PJ area any bottom or sucker can host tonight?

Another spammer... get lost please from THE CRUISING PLACES FORUM. STOP PICKK UP MASSAGE.   Lol.

BACK ON TOPIC 

Anyway daddy cruising activities in Mid Valley are picking up lately. Noticed more distinguished natured businessman in suits not shy at the urinals showing off. Lol. But be cautious.  Use common sense and trust your gaydar! 

Edited by Daddyhunter
On 6/2/2022 at 7:52 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Another spammer... get lost please from THE CRUISING PLACES FORUM. STOP PICKK UP MASSAGE.   Lol.

BACK ON TOPIC 

Anyway daddy cruising activities in Mid Valley are picking up lately. Noticed more distinguished natured businessman in suits not shy at the urinals showing off. Lol. But be cautious.  Use common sense and trust your gaydar! 

What even?😑

On 6/6/2022 at 9:57 PM, philipfergus said:

so basically the most cruisy place is still NS. Close to 50% chance when i got mood to do so eliminating annoying foreign workers and some creepy people. Manage to get some quality guys any time there. Any how, i was irrelated by some hungry foreign workers when i simply went to pee. 

Where's NS?

so basically the most cruisy place is still NS. Close to 50% chance when i got mood to do so eliminating annoying foreign workers and some creepy people. Manage to get some quality guys any time there. Any how, i was irrelated by some hungry foreign workers when i simply went to pee. 

So True

This isn't in SG correct? 

same with sungei wang. freaking annoying.