Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 7/10/2022 at 11:15 AM, Jsoo6868 said:

Hi morning all , at Pavillion kl now until 8pm … seeking discreet light fun only not into anal … I can deep throat well and 36 179 76 chi b straight act gym toned … only into average to fit … married man ( bonus ) 😘

Where is safe? 

Hey friends. Latest news. Was at Sunway pyramid and went to check out the toilets below TGV which were reported to be happening. However, upon entering the toilet, not only did I see there were a lot of people in there (means not conducive for cruising la) but also saw a few uniformed policemen in there checking it out n one of them was holding an IC of  person.

Upon leaving after peeing, I saw the 3 policemen again just outside the toilet together with a young, stocky Malay guy who was the owner of the IC n the policemen we're checking his mobile phone. So don't go cruising there. It's not safe n due to this incident, I'm sure they've marked this place already.

On 7/23/2022 at 11:28 PM, Jeff said:

Hey friends. Latest news. Was at Sunway pyramid and went to check out the toilets below TGV which were reported to be happening. However, upon entering the toilet, not only did I see there were a lot of people in there (means not conducive for cruising la) but also saw a few uniformed policemen in there checking it out n one of them was holding an IC of  person.

Upon leaving after peeing, I saw the 3 policemen again just outside the toilet together with a young, stocky Malay guy who was the owner of the IC n the policemen we're checking his mobile phone. So don't go cruising there. It's not safe n due to this incident, I'm sure they've marked this place already.

Ok

site report is appreciated 

On 7/20/2022 at 10:18 PM, ToughGuy said:

Nice cool wet day to cuddle under sheet.

Can host . Bangi.

Clean safe fun

Any bottom?.. Can host.

Bangi

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 7/26/2022 at 5:05 PM, chiPJ said:

wah bangi very far and few P it seems? come to kl easier to fun .. haha..

LOL...thanks for offer

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

thanks to another idiot who doesn't know the boundaries between cruising and being creepy