Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 8/7/2022 at 2:11 PM, jimjames said:

I can’t seem to be able to pm him 

So, you want all of use to read your conversation?????

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦...

Tell him to empty his message box lar

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 8/7/2022 at 2:15 PM, J Goh said:

My mailbox full

Simple task... EMPTY IT!!!!!!🤬🤬

Don't tell us that you such idiot tat dunno how to empty/delete mails🤬🤬🤬🤬

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

FORWARDED message involving BUKIT KOMANWEL  - careful guys... i dont know who this is from, friend sent me and hard to find the origin!

Long message alert. I try to explain it as detailed as possible because I am not online most the time to answer any possible inquiry. 😅

Ok. My encounter was like this.

Was at Komanwel around 1:30am, saw a truck by the lake with lights on (Hilux kinda truck) and there were people fishing. 

Then, I left since there was no one. But I stopped my car nearby the exit junction of the car park and sat in my car to rest for a while. Around 2am, 2 police riding motorcycles approached my car. I attempted to leave but eventually stopped by them.

They checked my phone and bag (although they had no right to do so without a warrant). I was reading the threads of a gay forum on phone and they spotted it. 

A fortune out of misfortune. They didn't sound threatening, or arrest me to the police station, or blackmail me. Instead, they "chit-chatted" with me and asked me the reasons why I "became" a gay and why was I in the park at the wee hours. (Wth? 😅

They even told me that there were 437 CCTVs around the area (what a specific number lol) and the police kept watching the real time records.

After that, I pretended to be stressful in my life and as a gay, so I told them I took a walk at the park to relieve myself. Out of my expectation, they started to suggest me to talk with family or friends, or go to bar to know more people in our circle. This is because it is so dangerous to be in the park at late night. "Later India tu chop you, you macam mana?" they said. (They said one ah. Don't flame me ah.)

When they talked about communication with family and friends, I started to pretend weeping (or actually it was real?) and said I don't have friends to talk, and I have bad relationship with family members. 

"Alah! You sangat stress lah you. Jangan macam ni. Pergilah jalan2 kat shopping mall ke.. Pergilah bar ke.. You pergi lah. Dah lewat sekarang.." one of the officers said. Then, I left the scene after saying thank you to them.

This is my police encounter and how I got away. Luckily they were being kind to me lol 😅 So, to the Komanwel cruisers out there, please take care of yourselves ya. They knew this spot long time ago. 

Not to frighten you out as I like to cruise too. And I can observe that the cruisers are getting lesser there. (Maybe due to ghost festival?) So, it's just a matter of time they take a real, stern action to that place, like KJ or Permaisuri. Stay alert all the time. Good luck.

On 8/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, chiPJ said:

FORWARDED message involving BUKIT KOMANWEL  - careful guys... i dont know who this is from, friend sent me and hard to find the origin!

Long message alert. I try to explain it as detailed as possible because I am not online most the time to answer any possible inquiry. 😅

Ok. My encounter was like this.

Was at Komanwel around 1:30am, saw a truck by the lake with lights on (Hilux kinda truck) and there were people fishing. 

Then, I left since there was no one. But I stopped my car nearby the exit junction of the car park and sat in my car to rest for a while. Around 2am, 2 police riding motorcycles approached my car. I attempted to leave but eventually stopped by them.

They checked my phone and bag (although they had no right to do so without a warrant). I was reading the threads of a gay forum on phone and they spotted it. 

A fortune out of misfortune. They didn't sound threatening, or arrest me to the police station, or blackmail me. Instead, they "chit-chatted" with me and asked me the reasons why I "became" a gay and why was I in the park at the wee hours. (Wth? 😅

They even told me that there were 437 CCTVs around the area (what a specific number lol) and the police kept watching the real time records.

After that, I pretended to be stressful in my life and as a gay, so I told them I took a walk at the park to relieve myself. Out of my expectation, they started to suggest me to talk with family or friends, or go to bar to know more people in our circle. This is because it is so dangerous to be in the park at late night. "Later India tu chop you, you macam mana?" they said. (They said one ah. Don't flame me ah.)

When they talked about communication with family and friends, I started to pretend weeping (or actually it was real?) and said I don't have friends to talk, and I have bad relationship with family members. 

"Alah! You sangat stress lah you. Jangan macam ni. Pergilah jalan2 kat shopping mall ke.. Pergilah bar ke.. You pergi lah. Dah lewat sekarang.." one of the officers said. Then, I left the scene after saying thank you to them.

This is my police encounter and how I got away. Luckily they were being kind to me lol 😅 So, to the Komanwel cruisers out there, please take care of yourselves ya. They knew this spot long time ago. 

Not to frighten you out as I like to cruise too. And I can observe that the cruisers are getting lesser there. (Maybe due to ghost festival?) So, it's just a matter of time they take a real, stern action to that place, like KJ or Permaisuri. Stay alert all the time. Good luck.

Very curious, but have you asked the person forwarding this if it is okay for you to share? As far as I'm aware, this was taken from a private group. 

Edited by notd
On 8/10/2022 at 6:20 PM, notd said:

Very curious, but have you asked the person forwarding this if it is okay for you to share? As far as I'm aware, this was taken from a private group. 

I didn't ask permission , the person fwrd me also say just fren forward, i didn't ask this fren of fren (or dunno who else on the chain)... if problematic i could delete it.. just interesting encounter with police. feel ppl should not admit they r gay in this instance.. 

On 8/19/2022 at 6:02 AM, ameqhd46 said:

Base on my personal experience, the sauna and jacuzzi at Sama Sama Hotel KLIA is very cruisy. It opens 24/7 (except swimming pool) 

Once inside, you can opt to strip naked or wear something if you’re shy. 

I had few fun encounters while I was there especially with other hotel guests. Btw, the hotel guests are mostly international airline crew and many are gays and ready for action. 

Wow!  I was not expecting this!  But I am not complaining, of course.  😁