Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

Hi, singapore chinese guy here visiting KL from tmr till Sunday, big dick here. I will stay at bukit bintang area.

Any good sucker dare to suck me at public toilet urinal openly? I like to exhibit and let other guys watch, look for daring sucker to do that tgt with me. Bring me to public toilet nearby, and suck me openly there, let whoever straight guys walking to pee watch! contact me only if you dare n available!

thickcocksg@gmail.com

On 8/19/2022 at 6:02 AM, ameqhd46 said:

Base on my personal experience, the sauna and jacuzzi at Sama Sama Hotel KLIA is very cruisy. It opens 24/7 (except swimming pool) 

Once inside, you can opt to strip naked or wear something if you’re shy. 

I had few fun encounters while I was there especially with other hotel guests. Btw, the hotel guests are mostly international airline crew and many are gays and ready for action. 

Is it open to public or just for hotel guest?

Mind to share the charges?

On 8/24/2022 at 9:09 AM, publicsgsg said:

Hi, singapore chinese guy here visiting KL from tmr till Sunday, big dick here. I will stay at bukit bintang area.

Any good sucker dare to suck me at public toilet urinal openly? I like to exhibit and let other guys watch, look for daring sucker to do that tgt with me. Bring me to public toilet nearby, and suck me openly there, let whoever straight guys walking to pee watch! contact me only if you dare n available!

thickcocksg@gmail.com

Damn this is hot. Dont think i dare do it in a public urinal, but would love to openly suck, me on my knees, naked, and sucking you in the open in a gay sauna. Not some dark room, but outside. 

You hold on to my towel. Hold my head and guide it to suck. In the open shower or rest area. Have a group of guys just watch, some come to fondle and prod me. But all my concentration on sucking your cock!