Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 11/29/2022 at 6:22 PM, MT0601 said:

Cruising update/report for Kota Damansara (Surian MRT), PJ (Nov 2022)

*Sharing because I've gotten so much value from this thread, just want to pay it forward for other guys.

(1) Sunway Giza Mall (3pm-9pm)

The toilets are excellent! It’s clean, comfy and well designed for cruising. Traffic of men going to pee is small and limited. Demographic is local young guys and fit fathers in their 40/50s. However, no cruising activity. I wasted my time hanging around waiting for something to bite.

(2) Sunway Nexis (about 6pm) - Pure luck & coincidence

Within 10 minutes of me loitering around G floor toilet entrance, chanced upon a fit bear-ish guy who was going into the toilet. He noticed me loitering. We exchanged eye contact and I pulled out my dick at the urinal next to his. I played with myself. He looked and was open to participating. But refused my invite to take it to the last cubicle. He played with my dick in the open for about 2 minutes before he said he had to rush somewhere else. Lucky find, but no happy ending.

(3) Tropicana Gardens Mall (6pm-8pm)

Beautiful toilet in terms of interior design, feels expensive! But the entire mall is huge and confusing like a maze. So many toilets scattered around the mall and it requires a long walk through corridors and corners just to reach the toilet. It is very secluded which is perfect if you already have an appointment with your fun buddy but not practical for on-site cruising. Anybody can share their experience regarding this place? Suffice to say I left unsuccessful.

Good to know 

*Sharing because I've gotten so much value from this thread, just want to pay it forward for other guys.

The toilets are excellent! It’s clean, comfy and well designed for cruising. Traffic of men going to pee is small and limited. Demographic is local young guys and fit fathers in their 40/50s. However, no cruising activity. I wasted my time hanging around waiting for something to bite.

Within 10 minutes of me loitering around G floor toilet entrance, chanced upon a fit bear-ish guy who was going into the toilet. He noticed me loitering. We exchanged eye contact and I pulled out my dick at the urinal next to his. I played with myself. He looked and was open to participating. But refused my invite to take it to the last cubicle. He played with my dick in the open for about 2 minutes before he said he had to rush somewhere else. Lucky find, but no happy ending.

Beautiful toilet in terms of interior design, feels expensive! But the entire mall is huge and confusing like a maze. So many toilets scattered around the mall and it requires a long walk through corridors and corners just to reach the toilet. It is very secluded which is perfect if you already have an appointment with your fun buddy but not practical for on-site cruising. Anybody can share their experience regarding this place? Suffice to say I left unsuccessful.

I have been successful a few time but just really coincidence you probably meet at those more crowded toilet. East walk concourse, G and 3rd floor toilet, than might proceed to those less crowd toilet. 

11 hours ago, MT0601 said:

I’ve been trying to cruise at 1 Utama for a while now. Hung out there many times but so far zero success. Zero. It doesn’t make sense because it’s a giant mall with large foot traffic. Tons of men. Where to cruise in 1U please? Which toilet? Can someone share? Thanks.

From what I know. Toilets in 1U are usually planned encounters, however, the place isn't that ideal to cruise as of late. The cruisy toilets have been barricaded off by the management. 

To Add On 

(4) Tasik Permaisuri 

- outside carpark locked 

- u need to park near the stadium

- cruising place is the side corner of the stadium

- expect less than 5 ppl appear

(5) Bukit Komanwel

- if u park near the entrance, guard with motorbike will question wat u doing here

- expect less than 5 ppl appear on weekday, more ppl on weekend

6 hours ago, monogabe said:

I have been successful a few time but just really coincidence you probably meet at those more crowded toilet. East walk concourse, G and 3rd floor toilet, than might proceed to those less crowd toilet. 

Woah successful a few times. Thank you so much for sharing! Which day and what time did those successes happened? Maybe my timing was off. If I'm there again, will try and report back. Hehe.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

2 hours ago, kjboy said:

To Add On 

(4) Tasik Permaisuri 

- outside carpark locked 

- u need to park near the stadium

- cruising place is the side corner of the stadium

- expect less than 5 ppl appear

(5) Bukit Komanwel

- if u park near the entrance, guard with motorbike will question wat u doing here

- expect less than 5 ppl appear on weekday, more ppl on weekend

Thanks for adding on. For Bukit Komanwel, where shall we park then to avoid guard's interrogation? What is the best time to go?

6 hours ago, notd said:

From what I know. Toilets in 1U are usually planned encounters, however, the place isn't that ideal to cruise as of late. The cruisy toilets have been barricaded off by the management. 

Which were the cruisy toilets? Haha. I know all the action happens in CF 1U but unfortunately I'm not a member.

Deep throat suck and swallow loaded cum services for FREE.

PM me for more details.

Available at cruising toilets in KUALA LUMPUR area.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Weekend Field Report for NU Sentral/KL Sentral (Dec 2022)

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet next to MyNews)

• Cruising activity identified but too crowded. Not suitable for having fun as no privacy and cubicles are "not the cleanest".  
  • Can use it to make eye-contact with guys and then take it somewhere else. Went in the afternoon and then again around 10.30pm (quite cruisy).

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet near Starbucks/Secret Recipe on the way to MRT)

• Popped by around early evening (around 5-6pm) on Sat, empty. Went there again around 10.30pm to check and saw a guy loitering in there cruising for prospects.

NU Sentral

• Toilets near H&M that spans 2 stories. (CC & L1)
  • Toilet near Max Fashion (GF)
  • Toilets near Parkson spanning 3 floors. (GF, CC, L1 & L2)
  • Toilets on upper floors as well (but must constantly go in to check)

I love this place so much! It's so cruisy and managed to land 4 rounds of fun with guys of different races. Chinese, Malay, Indian. All toilets have intense cruisy vibe. Just need to do a sweep to see which one has prospects. I got lucky at around 7pm and then again around 9.30pm to closing. Had a few missed opportunities too because the guys were so fidgety and flee easily. Haha.

Thanks for the very detailed report. I love these places as well especially NU. Always got lucky there, and if i were to a put a number to it, almost 99% chance of getting something. Hehe 

1 hour ago, Bob2020202020 said:

Is there any toilet that are possible for cruising at klcc and how to find if the other guy is also looking for fun?

Take risk... Flash your cock or give hand signal....

Worst case, he reports and you get arrested 🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

6 hours ago, Bob2020202020 said:

Is there any toilet that are possible for cruising at klcc and how to find if the other guy is also looking for fun?

I've read somewhere before that Avenue K is cruisy but I have no idea which toilet or if it's true because I don't go there. I've tried cruising in KLCC before but nothing. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Fantasticlol said:

PM if you're the guy wearing a cap and with Starbucks bottle just now in the toilet near KL Sentral Starbucks 

Did he wear dark tee and short?...if yes, then I saw him outside seating..lol

love, no hate 

1 hour ago, Y969 said:

Ikea Damansara/ The Curve/ One U tonight anyone?

Nice clean place but not sure if high traffic.

I was in Ikea last week. Don't think it is possible to hv fun in toilet. Cleaner stationed inside

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

7 hours ago, Y969 said:

Ikea Damansara/ The Curve/ One U tonight anyone?

I’ve tried cruising in Ikea Damansara/IPC a couple of times on the weekend and there’s no action. Lots of yummy middle-aged fathers but they’re all so straight. Haha.

On 12/5/2022 at 2:21 AM, MT0601 said:

Weekend Field Report for NU Sentral/KL Sentral (Dec 2022)

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet next to MyNews)

• Cruising activity identified but too crowded. Not suitable for having fun as no privacy and cubicles are "not the cleanest".  
  • Can use it to make eye-contact with guys and then take it somewhere else. Went in the afternoon and then again around 10.30pm (quite cruisy).

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet near Starbucks/Secret Recipe on the way to MRT)

• Popped by around early evening (around 5-6pm) on Sat, empty. Went there again around 10.30pm to check and saw a guy loitering in there cruising for prospects.

NU Sentral

• Toilets near H&M that spans 2 stories. (CC & L1)
  • Toilet near Max Fashion (GF)
  • Toilets near Parkson spanning 3 floors. (GF, CC, L1 & L2)
  • Toilets on upper floors as well (but must constantly go in to check)

I love this place so much! It's so cruisy and managed to land 4 rounds of fun with guys of different races. Chinese, Malay, Indian. All toilets have intense cruisy vibe. Just need to do a sweep to see which one has prospects. I got lucky at around 7pm and then again around 9.30pm to closing. Had a few missed opportunities too because the guys were so fidgety and flee easily. Haha.

I went to kl sentral before did not meet any fun at the toilet near mynews, and I also can't find the toilet near Starbucks/Secret recipe. Can u tell where is it? 

Edited by lkk_906
13 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Was cruising at Atria today Fri around 4pm-6pm. No luck and dead.

Cruised at Subang Parade and Empire Shopping Gallery on Wed (around lunchtime to 2pm). No luck and no eye-contact.

Hahaha. Better luck next time bro. The few times I went to Atria, I got lucky ;).