Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 1/8/2023 at 5:53 PM, MT0601 said:

Yeah, I realised that we need to be discreet and smart when we cruise and not make it an orgy party which some like to do in public places. Lol. Just shhh... calm down we’re not in the jungle.

Having said that, a gentle reminder to all we need to be tactful at KL/NU S’tral already. I now see guards/cleaners often going into toilet to check randomly. It’s like they’re on alert or something. Please be discreet and cruise low-key.

Places will get more attention by guards and cleaner or police when you guys exposing it too much in forum, here is free forum where many police will come in and read.... so, careful LOL

BRW guys,

playing outdoors fun but careful the NU and many KL public area famous of HIV player. 

Since government now giving free PREP and Test in PREPGOV2023 campaign, please if you guys often play with different people, do get a free test and free PreP supply, double protection with condom too....

Play safe dude...

Is Free so don't miss it, can booking for KKM Cheras or with LEV8 association.

4 hours ago, Shootyourcum said:

First time experience.

I went to rest room for a pee.

So many men's station at the toilet at this hour.

LDP caltex. 

I went for pee at urinal, very fast they come stand next to my urinal. After I done and flush, they followed me. Bit uncomfortable, so I left quickly.

😂😂😂😂😂

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

14 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Places will get more attention by guards and cleaner or police when you guys exposing it too much in forum, here is free forum where many police will come in and read.... so, careful LOL

Late to the party, but glad to see someone with their head screwed on and spitting facts. It's one thing to share hidden gems for cruising, and another to hype up a place in an attempt to make it go viral. Worse still, attempting to keep a non-existent conversation going by sharing unsolicited accounts of their cruise, and responding to posts without actually offering any helpful advice just to garner points.

On 3/6/2023 at 4:24 AM, MT0601 said:

Today at NU around 9pm-ish, this very hot guy carrying H&M paper bag and I exchanged eye contact as he was going into toilet and I was coming out. He is the hottest guy to have come my way at NU so I was over the moon. I dashed back into toilet and there was another cruiser cockblocking us so I could not be alone with my catch. We could only touch at the urinal. Then other cruisers start coming in. Hot guy tried to loiter with me at the sink till traffic clears but failed. Hot guy left to go upstairs while constantly turning back to see if I'm following. The cockblocker and a few other cruisers "tiong" (tailgate) us like crazy which was so annoying sia.

We finally went into another toilet and there was another guy at the urinal. Now it's new guy, hot guy, me and annoying cockblocker all at the urinal. Hot guy immediately showed new guy interest. New guy zipped up and left, hot guy chased after him within seconds and they both disappeared happily ever after into fire escape staircase, leaving me awkwardly alone with the cockblocker who followed us all the way from downstairs. I was so sad and upset but I decided not to chase after hot guy and let him have fun with the new guy. 

Cockblocker came out of the toilet looking confused as he saw me just standing alone aimlessly. When he realised that I lost my catch to someone else and hot guy was no where to be seen, he finally walks away. I was so upset. What a frustrating end to my Sunday at NU but that's the nature of the game. Hope this sad story entertained you all. Haha. How would you guys have handled it?

If you're the hot guy from NU today holding a H&M paper bag around 9pm-ish and you recognise this message, please PM me. I think you wore white socks with a yellow monogram. Can't remember if it's ducks or smiley faces.

That's the nature of the game. Can't win them all!

On 8/19/2022 at 6:02 AM, ameqhd46 said:

Base on my personal experience, the sauna and jacuzzi at Sama Sama Hotel KLIA is very cruisy. It opens 24/7 (except swimming pool) 

Once inside, you can opt to strip naked or wear something if you’re shy. 

I had few fun encounters while I was there especially with other hotel guests. Btw, the hotel guests are mostly international airline crew and many are gays and ready for action. 

what time many people in there??

On 8/19/2022 at 6:02 AM, ameqhd46 said:

Base on my personal experience, the sauna and jacuzzi at Sama Sama Hotel KLIA is very cruisy. It opens 24/7 (except swimming pool) 

Once inside, you can opt to strip naked or wear something if you’re shy. 

I had few fun encounters while I was there especially with other hotel guests. Btw, the hotel guests are mostly international airline crew and many are gays and ready for action. 

how much is the charges to use the sauna and jacuzzi???