Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

12 minutes ago, BootyPre said:

now I know why so many guards and cleaners at nu central now. cuz got this chinese guy report when people don't want to play with him

Very desperate n ugly guy?🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

4 hours ago, Jjames said:

just wanna know, can anyone tell me if bukit komanwel is still cruisy recently and what happened to that place?

Read tat regular police rounds tat place. Be extra careful, esp your hp

Hi guys, just a friendly reminder to be vigilant when having fun. I saw some fucker attempt to stick their phone camera above and under cubicle doors to see if anybody is having fun inside. I shall not name the place but it's the popular malls in this thread. Please be careful and stay safe.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

54 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Hi guys, just a friendly reminder to be vigilant when having fun. I saw some fucker attempt to stick their phone camera above and under cubicle doors to see if anybody is having fun inside. I shall not name the place but it's the popular malls in this thread. Please be careful and stay safe.

Where u saw?

5 hours ago, 19yrokandycrush said:

well im new here, just sharing lah last thursday after my college ended around 5 pm i was bout to head home and taught of just eating at nu rather than home, anyways i was on my phone messaging. At the hm female section floor. on that level a strange looking tbh very creepy man, he was wearing a turban with beard, singh i presume, looked super old probably older than my dad 😭 well he kept on starring at me and he was walking back and forth infront of me while my eyes were pinned on my phone. I can tell that he was cruising but i felt he was being super weird and creepy as i showed him no interest but he was very forcefull like he kept on tailing me from nu hm and i went 1 round the whole floor he didnt give up in the end i just went into kl sentral and took the train, as i was going up the escalator he kept on staring at me super creepily like doesnt he understand!! anyways luckily he didnt follow me up the lrt he just didnt pass through the card gatesystem thingy? he was being super creepy and i didnt like it and im not being mean but he was not my type and very old so no thanks, i had many encounters like this once was i was touched at hang tuah station toilet. haih i just wish for respectfull approaches like normal human,😭and less than 40 year old 😭

Hey, I'm not sure if we're talking about the same man but the one I always see is not a Singh, but dresses more like an Islamic religious leader. Full jubah robe and kopiah, crazy unkempt Taliban beard and carries a bag. Then he walks around cruising and looking for target, lol.

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

2 hours ago, 19yrokandycrush said:

well im new here, just sharing lah last thursday after my college ended around 5 pm i was bout to head home and taught of just eating at nu rather than home, anyways i was on my phone messaging. At the hm female section floor. on that level a strange looking tbh very creepy man, he was wearing a turban with beard, singh i presume, looked super old probably older than my dad 😭 well he kept on starring at me and he was walking back and forth infront of me while my eyes were pinned on my phone. I can tell that he was cruising but i felt he was being super weird and creepy as i showed him no interest but he was very forcefull like he kept on tailing me from nu hm and i went 1 round the whole floor he didnt give up in the end i just went into kl sentral and took the train, as i was going up the escalator he kept on staring at me super creepily like doesnt he understand!! anyways luckily he didnt follow me up the lrt he just didnt pass through the card gatesystem thingy? he was being super creepy and i didnt like it and im not being mean but he was not my type and very old so no thanks, i had many encounters like this once was i was touched at hang tuah station toilet. haih i just wish for respectfull approaches like normal human,😭and less than 40 year old 😭

this is basically the cruising scene at nu central. that's why no one go there anymore

On 4/9/2023 at 11:05 PM, MT0601 said:

is he a slim chinese guy? I think I know who. I don't understand why people of our circle want to destroy our community 

Edited by BootyPre
On 4/11/2023 at 8:25 PM, 19yrokandycrush said:

This is normal gay in KL Sentral. Idk how many weeks he hold his load. 🤣 

I was once been tail by a tall bald white man. His appearance 100% like the hitman in the Hitman movie. I went to the toilet at KTM station floor. I realize he started follow me since i go out from the toilet, just to make sure i turn back to the toilet and he still follow me so i go to the police counter and made a report. When the police come to that guy, he act like he was just walking and denied what i said. KL sentral sure have a lot of creepy gay. Always beware dude. These assholes are just hungry for assholes. Don't even know how to approach someone if that someone is their type. 

23 hours ago, BootyPre said:

is he a slim chinese guy? I think I know who. I don't understand why people of our circle want to destroy our community 

Slim chinese guy? Which area? I've met this one before at Sungei Wang. Too forceful. At first we're just jerking off together at the urinal but then he ask me to suck his dick. I'm not really into it but i just do it a lil bit then i stop and continue jo, but this guy just keep holding my head and trying to drag into sucking his dick. Tbh it made my dick soft though. I stop and go out of the toilet. He then ask me to come to lower floor if i don't feel convenient. I straight up go to the elevator and ciao from there. Thankfully i don't see him around anymore. 

19 minutes ago, ehhello said:

Slim chinese guy? Which area? I've met this one before at Sungei Wang. Too forceful. At first we're just jerking off together at the urinal but then he ask me to suck his dick. I'm not really into it but i just do it a lil bit then i stop and continue jo, but this guy just keep holding my head and trying to drag into sucking his dick. Tbh it made my dick soft though. I stop and go out of the toilet. He then ask me to come to lower floor if i don't feel convenient. I straight up go to the elevator and ciao from there. Thankfully i don't see him around anymore. 

This is part n parcel of Cruising. It's free, you get sweet ,sour, smelly, shitty guys , dun expect  sweet handsome guys all the time😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂