Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 5/5/2023 at 12:00 PM, Gun said:

I snap shot it tho🥰

Nice photoshop... (?). But the hairy chest gave you away. 😂 If would you are into older, maybe we can chat first. 😉

honestly i cannot believe there's literally noone cruising at the toilets nearby Bukit Malawati at Kuala Selangor >.>

i personally think there's some room there to start some discreet action

unfortunately this toilet closes during the night, but at least its open during afternoon and evening

21 hours ago, k1mb0y said:

honestly i cannot believe there's literally noone cruising at the toilets nearby Bukit Malawati at Kuala Selangor >.>

i personally think there's some room there to start some discreet action

unfortunately this toilet closes during the night, but at least its open during afternoon and evening

Which petrol station ? 

Just wanna share, got a very nice late morning session today at the gardens, met a cute bear at toilet, but instead i followed another nice chi guy(which is really my type) who hinted me so many times to a much secluded place. Too bad he doesn't allow me to kiss or cuddle😭...anyway, i feel very happy with the jo session😊 really hope to see him again in future 

Edited by maximusfeverich
On 5/12/2023 at 5:26 PM, maximusfeverich said:

Just wanna share, got a very nice late morning session today at the gardens, met a cute bear at toilet, but instead i followed another nice chi guy(which is really my type) who hinted me so many times to a much secluded place. Too bad he doesn't allow me to kiss or cuddle😭...anyway, i feel very happy with the jo session😊 really hope to see him again in future 

Can PM and share where is the location in Gardens that is secluded? Thanks.

So I have cruised around kl sentral before and had not much luck, but finally this evening managed to have an ok-ish experience. Guy had a big tool that was nice to stroke while he fiddled with my nips, but he seemed to only want to fool around out in the open so would watch the entrance of the bathrooms while I played with his member. Sadly we kept going around to find an empty bathroom but always got cut short. If that guys on here, hope we could fool around again another time. I was the guy with thier hair tied up, wearing a green shirt and blue jacket whilst wearing a gray sling/messenger bag