Male HQ

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cruising places:   Parks 1. Tasik Kelana Jaya (HAPPENING!) 2. Tasik Permaisuri HUKM side (HAPPENING!) 3. Bukit Kommanwel hill top   Swimming Pools 1. Kelana Jay

Hello, Everyone are member, why can't you msg them in private. This is a not your personal chat room. For spamming, you get 1 warning point. Do that again and you will be suspended!

Dear retarded IDIOTS, please use private DMs for personal chats and replies instead of spamming here for the past few pages. That's all.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, ChiUniStudent said:

One question - is Endah Parade and The Store Sri Petaling actually active?

The toilets are quite empty.

But dirty and smelly la

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

48 minutes ago, hughie1010 said:

Does anyone mind sharing where can I find cruising fun places in Puchong?

We play at my place... No need to cruise and waste time plus those dirty smelly toilets....lol

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Anyone can input some info on Sunway Giza/Nexis/Strand Mall. I wonder any hot cruising @ public toilet, with or w/o understall, glory or peep holes, which level and etc. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Checkinforyou

• By Coolbriz
      Hey bros, 

I’m trying to blend a mixture of essential oils for treatment for bug bites. Any recommendations for reputable / reliable brands as there are simply so many that pop up on Google? I plan to use the following after doing some basic research:
      1) Tea tree
      2) lavender
      3) basil
      4) peppermint 
      5) lemongrass 
      6) helichrysum

Reason for seeking this alternative as I’m currently using steroid cream and I’m aware of the side effects this will bring. 
    • By Curious_touch
      My fantasy is to be groped by a man over 50yrs, slightly overweight, with a gentle touch. Just touch me everywhere, slowly undress me and lick me. 
      Must be Non-smoker, clean, polite, discreet.
      I'm 34, bi, Ind, young looking. Staying in Subang. Can host on weekday afternoons. PM me. Let's see if we have chemistry.
    • By Grieverez
      Hi, I'm helping a friend look for a place to rent. 
      He was kicked out from his home with no where to go and he has some health issues and only needs basic amenities, a room with AC and WiFi.
      Preferably in the East area as he is temporarily bunking in with a friend while he tries to find a more sustainable living arrangement.

PM Me for details/inquiries.
    • By BrC
      I’m sub here, looking for tied up and getting cum control, Located at Klang, Near Setia Alam.

text me in WeChat: kaiczz 

counter