Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

1 hour ago, MalayB said:

Pasar Seni LRT toilet is so pack with cruisers hahaha. I went there last week on the weekend. It is like a festival. I think i need to find new cruising place. Sentul LRT and Taman Maluri LRT toilet is outside of the LRT building so anyone can come and have fun there hahaha. 

I don’t understand ...if it’s like a festival aren’t you happy to stay? Looking for a new place because you like to cruise by yourself and no one comes in? Haha

Edited by UltramanEX
1 hour ago, UltramanEX said:

I don’t understand ...if it’s like a festival aren’t you happy to stay? Looking for a new place because you like to cruise by yourself and no one comes in? Haha

Because you have to queue, people are holding the urinal LOL. That place is becoming so overrated. Hence need to find a new place. Make the options wider haha

52 minutes ago, Hazeem said:

Someone molested me yesterday in public toilet. I was fapping at the urinal and the molester did the same next to my urinal. He invited me to go inside the cubicle for something more which I declined because all I wanted was just fapping for exhibition. In the end he forcefully pulled me and grabbed me by my waist into the cubicle. I defended myself I suffered some bruises. I couldn't sleep well last night because of this. Why can't people understand limit and consent? Just because I showed my dick, doesn't mean he can fuck me already.

Sorry to hear your bad experience. Where was you?

2 hours ago, Hazeem said:

Someone molested me yesterday in public toilet. I was fapping at the urinal and the molester did the same next to my urinal. He invited me to go inside the cubicle for something more which I declined because all I wanted was just fapping for exhibition. In the end he forcefully pulled me and grabbed me by my waist into the cubicle. I defended myself I suffered some bruises. I couldn't sleep well last night because of this. Why can't people understand limit and consent? Just because I showed my dick, doesn't mean he can fuck me already.

By showing your dick to "invite" him is a sign to initiate fun... He may think that you like to be molested/raped.

Also fapping openly at urinal is surely inviting him to engage

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 11/10/2020 at 2:50 PM, Hazeem said:

Recovered??..mentally and the bruises?

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

am organising a small group fun on Nov. 21st to 22nd. 

6 guys including myself (Malay 28 170 60 slimtoned vers top)

It will be held at a 5-star hotel in the center of KL. 

Cost will be shared. 

Looking for non-chub & no CF allowed. Poppers are allowed. 

Please DM me only when you are confirmed that you can come. DM me with your (height, weight, body type, race & position - if vers states more to what). It will start by 3-5pm. 

Staying the night is allowed. There will be 1 bedroom inside the room. 

I have checked with the hotel & 6 are the max. occupants for the room. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic