Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 11/16/2020 at 11:35 AM, groupFunKL92 said:

am organising a small group fun on Nov. 21st to 22nd. 

6 guys including myself (Malay 28 170 60 slimtoned vers top)

It will be held at a 5-star hotel in the center of KL. 

Cost will be shared. 

Looking for non-chub & no CF allowed. Poppers are allowed. 

Please DM me only when you are confirmed that you can come. DM me with your (height, weight, body type, race & position - if vers states more to what). It will start by 3-5pm. 

Staying the night is allowed. There will be 1 bedroom inside the room. 

I have checked with the hotel & 6 are the max. occupants for the room. 

the event is cancelled due to rising surge of cases of covid19. 

sorry for not informing all interested guys as i was busy with my routine. and shagging. hahahhahahahha

on a serious note, please accept my apology. 

On 11/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, CuriousKinks said:

Here comes the long awaited weekends again. Can't wait to serve more horny tops and anyone who wants to unload in my mouth after a deep wholesome suck and deepthroat. My warm ass is ready to serve you too. Hit me up 😉. Cute bottoms, I am looking for y'all too. I can host and up for public fun. Kinky?

T'was a great, fulfilling weekend for me. Managed to meet wonderful lads for threesomes and o2os. Damn the moans and twitches! I am really glad to be able to serve 😋
Well, I am motivated to pull through another week after the active weekends. Till then, I am rooting for the weekends to come. Work hard, play harder! 🤣

P/s: Thank you to those who chat me personally to be safe. Yes, I am tested regularly and I have strict "No Condom, No Sex", NO CF principle. and... I have 2 3s requests today, should I go? haha

5 minutes ago, CuriousKinks said:

T'was a great, fulfilling weekend for me. Managed to meet wonderful lads for threesomes and o2os. Damn the moans and twitches! I am really glad to be able to serve 😋
Well, I am motivated to pull through another week after the active weekends. Till then, I am rooting for the weekends to come. Work hard, play harder! 🤣

P/s: Thank you to those who chat me personally to be safe. Yes, I am tested regularly and I have strict "No Condom, No Sex", NO CF principle. and... I have 2 3s requests today, should I go? haha

??

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic