Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

Viva Home mall is so empty and all the toilets are very safe for fun. You can hear someone entering the toilet as they pushed the door. 

I went there just now just to hope if i can suck few dicks haha. But it seems now one cruise in that mall.

4 hours ago, MalayB said:

Viva Home mall is so empty and all the toilets are very safe for fun. You can hear someone entering the toilet as they pushed the door. 

I went there just now just to hope if i can suck few dicks haha. But it seems now one cruise in that mall.

This? 

Sg Wang is so cruisy these days. I went there last couple of weeks to see so many gays hanging around at the toilet especially Level 3 just 2 floor above from the Monorail entrance. 

Im a bit scared because the toilet is actually quite open and busy with people. Haha

4 minutes ago, MalayB said:

Sg Wang is so cruisy these days. I went there last couple of weeks to see so many gays hanging around at the toilet especially Level 3 just 2 floor above from the Monorail entrance. 

Im a bit scared because the toilet is actually quite open and busy with people. Haha

how u know its gay and not someone seek to relieved? ;)

1 hour ago, MalayB said:

It is cruisy...but I see security there last time I was there.  Are there any outdoor places to cruise?

10 hours ago, Yaletown said:

It is cruisy...but I see security there last time I was there.  Are there any outdoor places to cruise?

The top level parking lots seem empty. Maybe you can try there LOL

2 hours ago, MalayB said:

The top level parking lots seem empty. Maybe you can try there LOL

14 hours ago, MalayB said:

u gi masa weekend ke weekdays siang?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic