Jump to content
Male HQ

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ianteh said:

At secret recipe area, towards the exit to mrt escalators, you will see a row of lockers. The toilet is tangent to the lockers' location.

Ooo okay

Link to post
  • Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cruising places:   Parks 1. Tasik Kelana Jaya (HAPPENING!) 2. Tasik Permaisuri HUKM side (HAPPENING!) 3. Bukit Kommanwel hill top   Swimming Pools 1. Kelana Jay

Hello, Everyone are member, why can't you msg them in private. This is a not your personal chat room. For spamming, you get 1 warning point. Do that again and you will be suspended!

Dear retarded IDIOTS, please use private DMs for personal chats and replies instead of spamming here for the past few pages. That's all.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sunwaystudent said:

Same, I was quite confused too. I think the toilet near KFC is on the first floor. The two toilets (left and right) behind escalator are on the ground floor, near to myNews and McD. Is the Starbucks mentioned above near to Secret Recipe? I wasn't aware that there is toilet around there. May I know where is the exact location of that hidden toilet?

Noted

Link to post
1 hour ago, ianteh said:

At secret recipe area, towards the exit to mrt escalators, you will see a row of lockers. The toilet is tangent to the lockers' location.

He is right about the toilet near secret recipe.

Just turn left before you leave the building for MRT. The toilet is behind a huge pillar so sometime you may missed it. 

 

As for the KFC one, yes, it is on first floor. Same floor as KFC, and in between the ETS exit and ETS ticket counter. 

 

Not that one at ground floor.

Link to post
12 hours ago, ianteh said:

At secret recipe area, towards the exit to mrt escalators, you will see a row of lockers. The toilet is tangent to the lockers' location.

I see, thanks a lot. Will check it out soon.

Link to post
12 hours ago, ianteh said:

At secret recipe area, towards the exit to mrt escalators, you will see a row of lockers. The toilet is tangent to the lockers' location.

I see, thanks a lot. Will check it out soon.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

He is right about the toilet near secret recipe.

Just turn left before you leave the building for MRT. The toilet is behind a huge pillar so sometime you may missed it. 

 

As for the KFC one, yes, it is on first floor. Same floor as KFC, and in between the ETS exit and ETS ticket counter. 

 

Not that one at ground floor.

Oh ok

Link to post
1 hour ago, shawn-90 said:

Mid valley and gardens are quite cruisy too. Not hard to get your dick sucked after 6pm 

Really which toilet and how???? 

Link to post
On 6/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, HUNTINGguy said:

Putrajaya toilet outside Presint 6 swimming pool complex  which have glory hole is so happening. Quite number of plu cruising there yest night. Hope more chi guys will be there. Mostly malays. 

where is the toilet actually? is it below the viewing area facing the lake?

Link to post
1 hour ago, LovePublic said:

Yesterday night first time been to Taman Tasik Permaisuri. It was really fun, very good place for exhibitionist.

 

I first take off my clothes and walk topless around the park. So many guys staring at me and after that I find one dark place to take off my pants and underwear.

Then I start jerking off fully naked, after awhile there is three guys coming, two of them start sucking my nipple and play my dick and one just sit there look at us playing. So exciting and fun, I cum a lot in the end, will definitely go back again next time.

Wow, that's awesome experience for you! 

Link to post
On 6/27/2020 at 3:24 PM, Slash said:

 

Update. Glory hole cant be used. They sealed off the 2nd last cubicle. So no one can enter the toilet 

Ouch ! Sad to hear that, just planned to go there within this week, hmmm anyone knows where else got gloryhole?

Link to post
6 hours ago, LovePublic said:

Yesterday night first time been to Taman Tasik Permaisuri. It was really fun, very good place for exhibitionist.

 

I first take off my clothes and walk topless around the park. So many guys staring at me and after that I find one dark place to take off my pants and underwear.

Then I start jerking off fully naked, after awhile there is three guys coming, two of them start sucking my nipple and play my dick and one just sit there look at us playing. So exciting and fun, I cum a lot in the end, will definitely go back again next time.

are they hot? chinese/malay?

Link to post
On 6/27/2020 at 11:53 PM, Jasonleeys93 said:

He is right about the toilet near secret recipe.

Just turn left before you leave the building for MRT. The toilet is behind a huge pillar so sometime you may missed it. 

 

As for the KFC one, yes, it is on first floor. Same floor as KFC, and in between the ETS exit and ETS ticket counter. 

 

Not that one at ground floor.

Going to KL Sentral to check it out, anyone wanna join? 😜 

Link to post
27 minutes ago, Reagankoh416 said:

Going to KL Sentral to check it out, anyone wanna join? 😜 

Went there just now, not many crowd.. 

Link to post
On 6/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Fit4Fit said:

Cruising places:

 

Parks

1. Tasik Kelana Jaya (HAPPENING!)

2. Tasik Permaisuri HUKM side (HAPPENING!)

3. Bukit Kommanwel hill top

 

Swimming Pools

1. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

2. Chin Woo Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

3. Bandar Tun Razak

 

Malls

1. KL Sentral toilet besides KFC (HAPPENING!)

2. Nu Sentral toilet besides HM (HAPPENING!)

3. Sunway Pyramid toilet below TGV

4. Avenue K toilet Level C & next to Tealive

5. Empire gallery Toilet beside popular / uniqlo. (Once in the blue moon)

 

RnR

1. LDP towards Kepong besides Caltex (HAPPENING!)

2. LDP towards Puchong from Sunway McDonald (HAPPENING!)

3. Shell toilet at kesas highway towards kota kemuning also got. (Depends lucks, mostly taxi driver or lorry driver)

4. Shell toilet USJ Hicom (Happening)

 

Gym

1. CF Sunway Pyramid (HAPPENING!)

2. CF Mid Valley

3. CF 1 Utama (HAPPENING!)

4. FF Avenue K (HAPPENING!)

5. FF The Curve

6. FF Empire (HAPPENING!)

7. FF Paradigm Mall (Happening)

went to empire there just now.....i think is a good place if some one want to have fun there...totally no people

Link to post
22 hours ago, LovePublic said:

Yesterday night first time been to Taman Tasik Permaisuri. It was really fun, very good place for exhibitionist.

 

I first take off my clothes and walk topless around the park. So many guys staring at me and after that I find one dark place to take off my pants and underwear.

Then I start jerking off fully naked, after awhile there is three guys coming, two of them start sucking my nipple and play my dick and one just sit there look at us playing. So exciting and fun, I cum a lot in the end, will definitely go back again next time.

love this place too

sometimes quite a lot of people when I am doing it and had to move to some other place

still really enjoy it

Link to post
21 hours ago, play1hour said:

went to empire there just now.....i think is a good place if some one want to have fun there...totally no people

Which part? At the toilet next to uniqlo?

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, ianteh said:

They are waiting for fun there, especially a chinese man wearing yellow tshirt and sweatpants.....he always there in the afternoon from 3 pm onwards. Yes this afternoon was really crowded.

 

i didnt encounter the yellow tshirt and sweatpants chinese man but i saw many foreign there and cant event go into the last 2 cubical.... how to fun ...... 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Need bj said:

i didnt encounter the yellow tshirt and sweatpants chinese man but i saw many foreign there and cant event go into the last 2 cubical.... how to fun ...... 

oh so the last two cubicles opened already n the gloryhole is still there?

Link to post
7 hours ago, matt122333 said:

Any tips on where people cruise in Taman Tasik Permaisuri??

there is a few spot and pretty hard to describe every spot

highlight spots is behind toilet, the hut after the lake, the long alley right after the lake and on top of the hill

Link to post
1 hour ago, ianteh said:

They are waiting for fun there, especially a chinese man wearing yellow tshirt and sweatpants.....he always there in the afternoon from 3 pm onwards. Yes this afternoon was really crowded.

 

I think the guy u mentioned is one of Twitter profiles here lol

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • By potato
      Hi guys, I'm planning to buy preps from Pulse clinic. (Will get proper prescription from doc)
      I saw the options that they offer 6 bottles max, but is there a law in Singapore that controls how many we can buy each time? Scare my stuff stuck at custom lol.
       
      First time buying so don't know the rules. Please advice.
    • By single42
      https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/crowd-heads-ikea-ahead-closure-tuesday-company-says-online-store-continue
       

       
      04th April 2020
       
      https://theindependent.sg/photos-of-long-queues-at-ikea-cafeteria-go-viral/
       

       
      This happened just last sunday 25th Oct 2020
       
      Reasons given: FREE AIRCON + FREE PARKING + GOOD CHICKEN WINGS & MEATBALLS (MASS PICNIC MODE @ Tampines IKEA CANTEEN) + FREE PLAYGROUND FOR CHILDREN TO PLAY
       
      NO SOCIAL DISTANCING
      NOT EVERYONE WORE MASKS AT THE CANTEEN 
    • By Greenliv
      Call it shallow, call it superficial. But that's the dilemma.
       
      Someone with a pleasant face is always easier to look at and communicate. Otherwise, with a CMI face, it may perhaps take a long long while to overcome the mental hurdle of wanting him as a bf.
       
      Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but face CMI to the beholder, will the RS die off after a trying period?
    • By potato
      Public gay sex has been spotted many times at places like macritchie open shower and some infamous toilets and reports have been filed to the police. In the event of wanting more acceptance among the society, shouldn't we be well behave and not making it worse? 
       
      I understand the thrill can make sex more exciting but please be considerate for others.
      Gay saunas exist for a reason, if you want to exhibit, each of them have a corner or rooftop designed specifically for it.
      Please don't make the efforts put in by others gone to drain. 
    • By Lex999
      Hi org malaysia. Blh try cam pakai https://whereby.com/user/login ni utk vc2 yg best. Jom enjoy sama2 

×
×
  • Create New...
counter