Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 3/23/2022 at 11:03 AM, AnotherJason said:

Why no one cruising at eco city mall? It seems safer

After this post, no longer safe... LoL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 3/23/2022 at 10:44 PM, Downsandups said:

Is mid valley cruisy? Thinking of going there tomorrow around noon 

Always is. The toilets to the left of Gardens are particularly cruisy. Beware though,  it's always a mixed bag of surprises in there and most times, you might not get the type of guys you're looking for.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:23 AM, notd said:

Always is. The toilets to the left of Gardens are particularly cruisy. Beware though,  it's always a mixed bag of surprises in there and most times, you might not get the type of guys you're looking for.

Really meh? Was never at all cruisy for me ... and I go there regularly! Which toilets are you referring to in Gardens? Ground floor beside the money changer? 

On 10/15/2021 at 9:23 PM, Sunwaystudent said:

To those who cruise at the gardens, be more vigilant ya 😉

image.png.207b70c953cf10d3230dd5c175763ede.png

image.png.461b5136159b052db667211d939ffedb.png

Wah… really bummer if true! Also noticed the constant presence of cleaners and mall patrol in the male urinals lately too. Stay safe and be discreet to us BWers who frequently cruise at the Gardens and Mid Valley. Someone please to autheticate this posting thanks

Edited by Daddyhunter
On 3/25/2022 at 1:00 PM, notd said:

To the left of the Gardens, where the link between Gardens and Eco City is, or the other subsequent floors. There's always one or two gay men looking for some action in the toilet every hour. You just to have watch closely to tell who's cruising and who isn't.  How do I know? I was there on Monday, and during lunch hour. Got cruised by someone the moment I walked in but didn't reciprocate. Left to run my errands for awhile, decided to explore the second/third floors of the toilet before leaving, and came face to face with the same guy again, plus another new guy who was cruising. The funny part is, the first guy wasn't even trying to hide the fact that he's cruising, so I can't tell if the above screenshots holds credence to them.

Assuming the above is true however, it's best to stop cruising for awhile. Either way, as with any other places that are cruisy, you run the risk of getting caught by the management or the relevant authority all the time. So it's hardly anything to be surprised at. And if I were you, I'd cruise the higher levels instead if I was deadset on finding a daddy there. 

Hey..Thanks for your insightful and great post. Will take your advice regarding the active cruising spot you mentioned and being very discreet.  Thankfully most PLU daddies there I've encountered are subtle in their pursuits and not aggressive.  They stand beside you, hard dicks in hand, some handsome and in business suits, then make small talk while pissing. Then if they like you, make small talk inside the wash basins, before following you out to exchange numbers.  I was cruised a couple of times, but at the urinals on lower ground floor beside the money changer in between Mid Valley and the Gardens. Btw,  did you spot any nice 60s daddies professional cruising at those toilets you've mentioned?  Thanks again 

Edited by Daddyhunter
On 3/25/2022 at 9:54 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Hey..Thanks for your insightful and great post. Will take your advice regarding the active cruising spot you mentioned and being very discreet.  Thankfully most PLU daddies there I've encountered are subtle in their pursuits and not aggressive.  They stand beside you, hard dicks in hand, some handsome and in business suits, then make small talk while pissing. Then if they like you, make small talk inside the wash basins, before following you out to exchange numbers.  I was cruised a couple of times, but at the urinals on lower ground floor beside the money changer in between Mid Valley and the Gardens. Btw,  did you spot any nice 60s daddies professional cruising at those toilets you've mentioned?  Thanks again 

I'm not into daddies so I'm not the best guy to answer your question. Maybe someone else can give you a better answer. That said, I'm glad at least one of us has had a more pleasant experience cruising in Mid Valley though. 

My experience on Monday was mildly creepy. The guy whom I mentioned in my reply above was pushy with his advances and I didn't appreciate the fact that he was constantly standing to the closest urinal/basins to me to get my attention. Did the same thing again when he bumped into me on the other floors. 

In all honesty, the toilets in Mid Valley aren't that all cruisy to me, at least not in a traditional sense. They are clean enough for two men to get naughty, but most of the encounters are planned. If you know a buddy who happens to be working in Mid Valley and both of you are horny, you just make plans to meet up at one of the toilets in the mall to get it on. Simply waltzing into the toilet hoping to find your cup of tea is a little more challenging, because the scene there is too varied to come across someone who will catch your eye all the time.

If you're concerned about getting caught by the management, then the other place to cruise and do things together is CF Mid Valley, which should come as no surprise to most of us anyway. The gym management has no choice but to close an eye to things because they know their business is largely propelled by gay men.  

On 3/26/2022 at 1:50 AM, notd said:

I'm not into daddies so I'm not the best guy to answer your question. Maybe someone else can give you a better answer. That said, I'm glad at least one of us has had a more pleasant experience cruising in Mid Valley though. 

My experience on Monday was mildly creepy. The guy whom I mentioned in my reply above was pushy with his advances and I didn't appreciate the fact that he was constantly standing to the closest urinal/basins to me to get my attention. Did the same thing again when he bumped into me on the other floors. 

In all honesty, the toilets in Mid Valley aren't that all cruisy to me, at least not in a traditional sense. They are clean enough for two men to get naughty, but most of the encounters are planned. If you know a buddy who happens to be working in Mid Valley and both of you are horny, you just make plans to meet up at one of the toilets in the mall to get it on. Simply waltzing into the toilet hoping to find your cup of tea is a little more challenging, because the scene there is too varied to come across someone who will catch your eye all the time.

If you're concerned about getting caught by the management, then the other place to cruise and do things together is CF Mid Valley, which should come as no surprise to most of us anyway. The gym management has no choice but to close an eye to things because they know their business is largely propelled by gay men.  

Thanks for your feedback 😀.  I'm the opposite when it comes to my cruising targets,  which are daddies... its a happy problem, as my personal view is that there are TOO MANY of matured daddies waltzing around MV and the Gardens ! 😉 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:32 AM, johnn12312 said:

where is the spot of empire?

The toilet next to Uniqlo.

I encountered two guys last night.

The toilet next to Popular is quiet too.

Btw, there is another secret, secluded spot which I think it's the most suitable to cruise - the toilet same floor with Mr DIY. You can see the highway through the large windows while peeing at the row of urinal bowls! However, I couldn't even meet a ghost there 😅

On 3/26/2022 at 11:34 AM, CuriousCruiser said:

The toilet next to Uniqlo.

I encountered two guys last night.

The toilet next to Popular is quiet too.

Btw, there is another secret, secluded spot which I think it's the most suitable to cruise - the toilet same floor with Mr DIY. You can see the highway through the large windows while peeing at the row of urinal bowls! However, I couldn't even meet a ghost there 😅

Empire shopping Subang is definitely not a cruising place loh for me. They have refurbished the ground floor toilets to have big and tall partitions.  Impossible for any cock staring action 

On 3/26/2022 at 11:47 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Empire shopping Subang is definitely not a cruising place loh for me. They have refurbished the ground floor toilets to have big and tall partitions.  Impossible for any cock staring action 

Indeed. I noticed that last night. And it was my first time there.

So, kinda lucky that I was still managed to get two guys before they refurbish everything.

Also, cruising is not only about cock staring for me. 😃 It's one of the ways to identify the like-minded people, but there are more ways to lead people getting into fun. I think the big partitions make it easier to have fun inside, just like The Garden.

However, it's not my main spot of cruising btw.. So, yeah, let's see whether there is any story after the refurbishment is done.

Edited by CuriousCruiser
On 3/26/2022 at 1:13 PM, CuriousCruiser said:

Indeed. I noticed that last night. And it was my first time there.

So, kinda lucky that I was still managed to get two guys before they refurbish everything.

Also, cruising is not only about cock staring for me. 😃 It's one of the ways to identify the like-minded people, but there are more ways to lead people getting into fun. I think the big partitions make it easier to have fun inside, just like The Garden.

However, it's not my main spot of cruising btw.. So, yeah, let's see whether there is any story after the refurbishment is done.

I'm only looking for older men over 55yo to 60s. Do you mind PM me regarding your main cruising place? Any daddy there? Thanks 

On 3/29/2022 at 12:27 PM, diamox said:

Bukit Komanwel today in the afternoon? Safer because nobody jogs there

Cum and sweat...2in1.... LoL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun