Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 5/20/2022 at 11:11 AM, pj12lightfun said:

Every time someone mentions a place you ask if they’re there. OBVIOUSLY if they are asking if people are there, they are there.

I believe even the moderator has told you to keep your spam to private messages. Do us all a favour and follow his suggestion.

Very well said.

Some a-hole just refused to change or to use PM. Maybe he likes to show others that he is SUPER active member🤦🤦🤦

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 5/20/2022 at 11:11 AM, pj12lightfun said:

Every time someone mentions a place you ask if they’re there. OBVIOUSLY if they are asking if people are there, they are there.

I believe even the moderator has told you to keep your spam to private messages. Do us all a favour and follow his suggestion.

Don't have to be so angry. You don't own this chat room

Let's start anew here.

Too many reports are made that this thread has become a personal hook-up line rather than a shared info for cruising places in KL.  Thanks to those members that report them.

Let this be a warning that any personal hook-up is to message the other party privately (PM) and not to post it here.  Else, this thread will be locked and the member(s) getting warning points.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 5/20/2022 at 4:04 PM, IkuTube said:

Let's start anew here.

Too many reports are made that this thread has become a personal hook-up line rather than a shared info for cruising places in KL.  Thanks to those members that report them.

Let this be a warning that any personal hook-up is to message the other party privately (PM) and not to post it here.  Else, this thread will be locked and the member(s) getting warning points.

On another note, I hope the mods are also coming down hard on folks who have no business butting their heads into other people's matter and adding fuel to the fire. These people are as equally detrimental.

Plaza Damas around 8PM. Wanna explore and see if the place is good enough to have a quickie. DM if you're willing to give heads. 

@Swimr per your request. 

No description available.

Place is dark enough for a quickie. You can probably do a quickie during midnight and no one will suspect a thing. Might be a bit too risky for outdoor sex, unless you're an exhibitionist who doesn't mind high-tailing if you're caught. Dark enough to conceal your activities, but be wary of CCTVs and check the place thoroughly before doing anything. Saw a dude sitting by himself in the dark. You can probably get away by hiding under the CCTV's blindspot.

Edited by notd
On 5/5/2022 at 3:49 PM, Averageguy123 said:

Chatting with someone in Grindr and found out that last night at puduraya tunnel police just went there and caught the gays having actions there. Not sure how true is that but it’s scary…. Be aware if you are the regular. Again *trust your instinct* 

Its about time. People cruising there are too open and more and more people are going there.

On 5/21/2022 at 11:16 PM, jbaby188 said:

Hi, 

I'll be visiting KL in a few days time and would appreciate some tips and info on some of the latest cruising spots from the locals. I haven't been to KL for many years and am sure many things have changed esp with the pandemic . Anyone kind enough , please pm me thanks 

Same old filthy, smelly toilets🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to Malaysia 🤣🤣

On 5/21/2022 at 11:52 PM, jbaby188 said:

Hahaha..... It's the people in the toilet that I am after. Where are the toilets anyway ? I will try my best to visit them . Also , if there are any with glory holes hahaha I'd love to visit those too

Read tat Sentral, NU and underpass at Puduraya(better bring your own disinfectant🤣)

By the way, can you actually get horny with those background stench n feaces ?.🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 5/22/2022 at 7:47 PM, BootyPre said:

there's a tunnel there? only been to the jpn upstairs before. how to get there?

Roam around the Ground level. . jalan2, you won't miss the tunnel