Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

4 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Was at Bkt Bintang for NY countdown so decided to check out Sg Wang in a rush. Spotted maybe 2 suspected cruisers hanging around the L1 Monorail bridge but I had no luck. Went up to L3 as suggested in the forum but I was lost and don’t know which toilet so I gave up. Lol.

Also went to Pavilion after and it was too packed for any cruising activity during NYE. I'll have to try during non-festive period and see.

I went sg wang during Christmas weekend and so many cruisers there. Got cruised both L2 and L3

50 minutes ago, minejastr0 said:

I think there are 2 male toilets. Was there around 2pm

Thanks. I was confused which toilet as there are so many. Are both toilets on L2 & L3 cruisy or is there a specific one next to a particular shop? 

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

8 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Thanks. I was confused which toilet as there are so many. Are both toilets on L2 & L3 cruisy or is there a specific one next to a particular shop? 

L3 is the most cruisy one. Can’t rmb the shop but It’s really right at the corner and it has most number of cubicles. Think when u go up the escalator, that’s the nearest one

1 hour ago, minejastr0 said:

L3 is the most cruisy one. Can’t rmb the shop but It’s really right at the corner and it has most number of cubicles. Think when u go up the escalator, that’s the nearest one

Thank you! Will try it out one day! Have you ever tried the toilet near the Monorail bridge?

1 hour ago, minejastr0 said:

is that the new wing call Jumpa? cause the old design of Sgwang toilet was only 2 cubicles on the Jumpa side was new launch so the cubicle like have 5-6 at least. 

3 hours ago, minejastr0 said:

I went there last Thursday afternoon around 1-2pm after seeing posts here.  Couldn’t find anyone cruising there, maybe I  didn’t stay long enough idk. Does anyone know the ideal time to go there?

Went to SW recently after reading posts here and found a gentleman waiting casually dressed. We had some quick fun and I continued lingering. There were a few others thereafter who were obviously seeking action too, including one in shirt and tie. It surprised me. This was around lunch time. 

15 hours ago, Baredom said:

Went to SW recently after reading posts here and found a gentleman waiting casually dressed. We had some quick fun and I continued lingering. There were a few others thereafter who were obviously seeking action too, including one in shirt and tie. It surprised me. This was around lunch time. 

Woah, everybody very stress at work. All need lunchtime release. Hahaha. Which toilet did you get lucky? L3?

On 1/2/2023 at 11:31 PM, MT0601 said:

Woah, everybody very stress at work. All need lunchtime release. Hahaha. Which toilet did you get lucky? L3?

Based on my experience, level 3 and 4 are the most cruisy-est. Both are in Orange Zone. Level 3 has the most cubicles, but level 4 is smaller and the cubicles are very near to each other and without partition. 99% chances are any guy walking in is giving or looking for dicks. 

Im always there after 7pm on weekdays, usually Ill get hook-ed with any guys wandering around. And sometimes there’s also one uncle keep chasing and following you around even if you say no. 

7 hours ago, ben77 said:

Based on my experience, level 3 and 4 are the most cruisy-est. Both are in Orange Zone. Level 3 has the most cubicles, but level 4 is smaller and the cubicles are very near to each other and without partition. 99% chances are any guy walking in is giving or looking for dicks. 

Im always there after 7pm on weekdays, usually Ill get hook-ed with any guys wandering around. And sometimes there’s also one uncle keep chasing and following you around even if you say no. 

Thank you for sharing. Will check it out if I'm ever in SW again. 

On 1/4/2023 at 2:36 PM, ben77 said:

True. Level 3 was happening. Was there today at around 1:30pm and got cruised by a tall Arab guy with huge tool. Had fun in the cubicle and he fuck me hard. 

I’m going over again tonight to see if I can get more.

6 hours ago, outdoorfun said:

True. Level 3 was happening. Was there today at around 1:30pm and got cruised by a tall Arab guy with huge tool. Had fun in the cubicle and he fuck me hard. 

I’m going over again tonight to see if I can get more.

Nice! Did you managed to score a second round at night?

3 hours ago, outdoorfun said:

Nope. Got 3 guys that made me uncomfortable. The way they cruised was too obvious. I just left to avoid being caught. Got a fine line between enjoying the thrill and finding trouble. Aiyo.

Yeah, I realised that we need to be discreet and smart when we cruise and not make it an orgy party which some like to do in public places. Lol. Just shhh... calm down we’re not in the jungle.

Having said that, a gentle reminder to all we need to be tactful at KL/NU S’tral already. I now see guards/cleaners often going into toilet to check randomly. It’s like they’re on alert or something. Please be discreet and cruise low-key.

Edited by MT0601

Was walking through Petaling Street one night, just casually looking around for some top quality immitation merch. I was twitching my second and third fingers on right hand as I walked along, more out of boredom than anything else. Suddenly I felt a gentle palm hold mine which had the twitching fingers and just as quickly let go. I immediately looked and saw a gentleman walk ahead of me. Seriously confused, I kept staring at his back. He turned his head to see me staring and flashed a handsome smile on his bespectacled face with toussled hair. I didn’t know what just happened. He kept walking on and I was rooted to the spot. Eventually my brain started working again and I continued browsing, albeit in a daze. He didn’t do anything further and I lost him in the crowd. A friend later said I was being picked up. Is that true? Anyone with similar experience? Thing is, I wasn’t putting out any signal at all.

2 hours ago, Baredom said:

Was walking through Petaling Street one night, just casually looking around for some top quality immitation merch. I was twitching my second and third fingers on right hand as I walked along, more out of boredom than anything else. Suddenly I felt a gentle palm hold mine which had the twitching fingers and just as quickly let go. I immediately looked and saw a gentleman walk ahead of me. Seriously confused, I kept staring at his back. He turned his head to see me staring and flashed a handsome smile on his bespectacled face with toussled hair. I didn’t know what just happened. He kept walking on and I was rooted to the spot. Eventually my brain started working again and I continued browsing, albeit in a daze. He didn’t do anything further and I lost him in the crowd. A friend later said I was being picked up. Is that true? Anyone with similar experience? Thing is, I wasn’t putting out any signal at all.

Yes he was cruising you. He liked what he saw and took a risk (even when you didn't put out signal). I admire guys who are brave enough to make first moves like this. It's very attractive and I would usually reward him if I like what I see. Haha. Deliberately touching your hand and then turning back to look at you is confirm 100% cruising signal that you are suppose to reciprocate. 

The next step would have been that you were supposed to hold eye-contact and follow him close and make sure he sees you following him to somewhere more private. But what I don't understand is why he kept walking on and didn't linger around. Did you not give back any signal or was staying rooted at the spot your signal?

6 minutes ago, Baredom said:

I was naive and didn’t understand what was happening. Not expecting anything, I think I was in shock. That random touch. Soft, gentle, arousing. I guess I didn’t give any signal. 

Haha. Aww, it was a missed opportunity. It's ok, we learn from our mistakes. You'll be more dexterous the next time. It takes experience to sharpen cruising skills. Any regrets missing this guy?