Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

3 hours ago, JustinC_MY said:

Just became a cumdump for an Arab guy. Monster cock. First time swallowing, feel sick afterward, wanting to vomit. Is it a psychology thing? 

received_869486503928115.webp received_986254061938050 (1).webp

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

3 hours ago, JustinC_MY said:

Just became a cumdump for an Arab guy. Monster cock. First time swallowing, feel sick afterward, wanting to vomit. Is it a psychology thing? 

Go get tested

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3dxz95/can-swallowing-semen-cause-stomach-problems

Edited by ToughGuy

Today G'dens (MV) quite cruisy. But everybody was in a mess and kept giving out confusing signals. So much time wasted. A few guys I spotted cruising seems to show interest and then kept walking away (creating distance) and disappearing rather than staying put or close by so I have visual. I don't understand why y'all do that? Haha. I was so confused. G'dens guys please explain. You want me to follow you or you fleeing from me? Haha

Btw how do you guys take the fun into the cubicle? The cubicle door is kinda exposed leh. Especially the gap below.

Ps: To the chinese guy in specs who got lucky at around 22:15, wearing blue underwear & bought a new box of Renoma, please DM if you recognise this.

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

6 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Today G'dens (MV) quite cruisy. But everybody was in a mess and kept giving out confusing signals. So much time wasted. A few guys I spotted cruising seems to show interest and then kept walking away (creating distance) and disappearing rather than staying put/close by so I have visual. I don't understand why y'all do that? Haha. I was so confused. G'dens guys please explain. You want me to follow you or you fleeing from me? Haha

Btw how do you guys take the fun into the cubicle? The cubicle door is kinda exposed leh. Especially the gap below.

Ps: To the chinese guy in specs who got lucky at around 22:15, wearing blue underwear & bought a new box of Renoma, please DM if you recognise this.

Simple ..grab his cock and pull him into cubicle.. LoL..lol

No time washed, right

30 minutes ago, ToughGuy said:

Aggression eliminates ding_dong.. LoL 

Haha I don't mind being aggressive if the signal is clear and obvious. Problem is the guys were giving out confusing signals so I cannot read. And I don't want to be that annoying asshole that assume ppl are interested then keep tailgating them. LOL

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

3 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Haha I don't mind being aggressive if the signal is clear and obvious. Problem is the guys were giving out confusing signals so I cannot read. And I don't want to be that annoying asshole that assume ppl are interested then keep tailgating them. LOL

True...u give BJ signal ..but how to establish if you want to suck or to be sucked....humans are complex creatures... LoL LoL

Easy to come over n we cuddle under sheet... horny wet cool night..🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, JamesMark10 said:

where is a good place for a massage for a first timer

Define Good ..

some like good massage, no hanky panky 

Some love Super happy ending💦💦💦

🤣

Edited by ToughGuy

46 minutes ago, Chi_coolkid said:

Hot spring anyone today? At sungai serai hot spring near cheras. Few top and btm with good looking going today. ;) .

9:30pm will be there. 

Use Waze to drive to Sungai Serai Hot Spring, Jalan Hulu Langat, Hulu Langat: https://waze.com/ul/hw283s6st1

Must go one day soon

On 1/2/2023 at 7:57 AM, Baredom said:

Went to SW recently after reading posts here and found a gentleman waiting casually dressed. We had some quick fun and I continued lingering. There were a few others thereafter who were obviously seeking action too, including one in shirt and tie. It surprised me. This was around lunch time. 

Sw is at?