Male HQ

Specs for both are comparable with Xbox series X slightly better? I believe price point and gaming style might be the only determining factors. Which will you consider?

spacer.png

Be cool, like a breeze...

I doubt we’ll be able to discern between the visual fidelity- the most important would be what your friends buy and what games are available. There are a lot of PS5 exclusives and really great games, enough to tilt the favour towards Sony

Edited by Rhyn
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 10:31 PM, Coolbriz said:

Specs for both are comparable with Xbox series X slightly better? I believe price point and gaming style might be the only determining factors. Which will you consider?

spacer.png

Sony 4 Sure

On 6/17/2020 at 10:31 PM, Coolbriz said:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By earth_tone
      A quick survey over here

• By justc
      Looks pretty bad ass if you ask me. Very diffferent from the theatrical cut release 3 years ago. A friend shared this with me and I was shocked.

Backstory TLDR
      - Man of Steel released. Massive earnings, but WB wasn't satisfied, comparing it with the earning of Marvel movies.
      - DC Universe seen as a dark and gloomy, dull even (I disagree)
      - Many studio cuts made to the next movie,  Batman vs Superman. Poor receptions in theatres. Ultimate cut is better.
      - Plans for Man of Steel trilogy halted. Justice League 2 shelved.
      - Justice League started filming. Zack Snyder's (director) daughter commited suicide, left movie.
      - WB brought Avengers director Joss Whedon to finish the film. 90% reshoot. Tone of film changed.
      - 2017 release was afrankenstein movie. No storyline, cheap jokes, disaster.
      - #releasethesnydercut movement gain traction --> HBO Max has taken it up. 
      - Justice League Snyder Cut to be released in 2021.

Thoughts? Will it be better? 
    • By Rainbow007
      if you are driver please share here n.meet.up for teh tarik.or copi ice
    • By HungryxFetish
      Or how to block a user or hide my profile?
counter