Male HQ
Sign in to follow this  
Coolbriz

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series X

Specs for both are comparable with Xbox series X slightly better? I believe price point and gaming style might be the only determining factors. Which will you consider?

spacer.png

Be cool, like a breeze...

I doubt we’ll be able to discern between the visual fidelity- the most important would be what your friends buy and what games are available. There are a lot of PS5 exclusives and really great games, enough to tilt the favour towards Sony

Edited by Rhyn

Attracting (same) anon hate since :whistle:

The more I read your comment the more I find you are no different from the idiotic third-wave LGBT crowd in Western countries. England indeed. Pah! People like you are why bi guys like me refuse to openly associate with the LGBT crowd in society 

Don't bother replying. You nutcase. - West93

There are straight women here. Pseudo straight women too like you. - Anonymous

Ad hominem. Please stop trolling and disrupting this thread with illogical arguments when you cannot respond intelligently. Thank you, poofy chav with the face like a skelped erse. - Anonymous

On 6/17/2020 at 10:31 PM, Coolbriz said:

Specs for both are comparable with Xbox series X slightly better? I believe price point and gaming style might be the only determining factors. Which will you consider?

spacer.png

Sony 4 Sure

On 6/17/2020 at 10:31 PM, Coolbriz said:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gunther
      Hey guys, other than telegram, what are the requirements to setup the telegram bot for group message management?

Thank you
    • By begleitung
      I accidentally blocked someone on the chat here.  

how do i undo that, please?
    • By GachiMuchi
      Heart Sutra (cho ver.) [telework mix] with Buddhist Monks Around the World - Japanese Zen Music

Heart Sutra (cho ver.)(sakura mix.) × Kodai-ji Temple,Kyoto,Japan - Japanese Zen Music

Heart Sutra (cho ver.)(yo-zakura mix.) × Taizo-in Temple,Kyoto,Japan - Japanese Zen Music

• By begleitung
      Incurable? Invisible? Deadly. No vaccines. 

do u agree?
    • By NickT
      Anyone relates to this? Back when we started schooling it was compulsory then to have to wear shorts (back then was the short kind not the baggy berms of today). I remember when we started in secondary 1 and 2 we were already beginning to feel a bit embarrassed especially those who were growing taller and bigger and we hated still wearing shorts like a small boy. So I think most of us looked forward to going to secondary 3 and finally get to wear long pants. It made us feel more secure and confident and looked more grown up. And we thought we wouldnt look back. Shorts were meant just for exercise or really really casual outings and thats when baggy berms and cargoes were popular.

Now it has become fashionable to wear short shorts again and they are here to stay. And i will always prefer to wear them when I get the chance. They feel comfortable and sexy.
      btw i have mildly hairy legs myself and do not see a need to shave.

• Popular Now

counter