Male HQ

孫燕姿 Sun's recent concert

Guest Guest

Guest Angry
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What a CLICKBAIT!! You made all the international worldwide people so excited over your headline about Sun's recent concert and when we click and got a random girl its so dissapointing! People are so excited as we thought its a unexpected concert by worldwide superstar international chart topping hit megastar Sun Ho's concert art performance showcasing her powerhouse vocals and high art fashion style.

Instead you posted some unknown girl! So dissapointing, rude and waste people's time!

14 hours ago, Guest Angry said:

What a CLICKBAIT!! You made all the international worldwide people so excited over your headline about Sun's recent concert and when we click and got a random girl its so dissapointing! People are so excited as we thought its a unexpected concert by worldwide superstar international chart topping hit megastar Sun Ho's concert art performance showcasing her powerhouse vocals and high art fashion style.

Instead you posted some unknown girl! So dissapointing, rude and waste people's time!

To make things worse, she is not wearing a mask like the others in the video.

So irresponsible,  😷😯😯😷😥

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

15 hours ago, Guest Angry said:

Another sun (ho)'s fan? Urgh.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• HendryTan changed the title to 孫燕姿 Sun's recent concert
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.