Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

1 minute ago, lonelyglobe said:

Oldest but also wiser and more experienced. This probably his last chance.... 

Is there no chance for him to run for president again ?  He can try running for President next in 2022.

Don't read and response to guests' post

6 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

U never know, he would be 82 by then and what happen if there is a maximum age of 80 or 81 🤣

Dun worry too much, he will be voted in.

Why talk like that if you are supporting the opp. parties. 

10 hours ago, jsaw88 said:

Did all of you watch the debate last night? The Netizens are raving over Jamus Lim. I know people are gonna say "oh that's just talk, it doesn't translate to actions", but I still hope his performance last night boosted his popularity and acceptance level in Sengkang!

And as for VB, he said, "... The PAP could have written this manifesto...". But the fact is, they didn't! So that means we could have voted for PAP, but didn't in the end?

Jamus Lim is one the best if not the best. I would put Dr Jamus Lim way ahead of his troop and above the whole "alternative"* camp. His eloquence with solid knowledge and facts would endear him to many, even in and within the PAP camp. He could be the forerunner of the next generation of opposition leaders, a harbinger of a new generation who could further the democratisation of the parliamentary process in an effective and constructive manner. Keeping fingers crossed, hopefully with success, he would still have his ears on the ground and not forget the marginalised and disadvantaged.

*Note: "alternative" - quoting PSP's Mr Terence Soon

Edited by yuquidam

3 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Jamus Lim is one the best if not the best. I would put Dr Jamus Lim way ahead of his troop and above the whole "alternative"* camp. His eloquence with solid knowledge and facts would endear him to many, even in and within the PAP camp. He would be the forerunner of the next generation of opposition leaders, a harbinger of a new generation who could further the democratisation of the parliamentary process in an effective and constructive manner. Keeping fingers crossed, as hopefully with success, he would still have his ears on the ground and not forget the marginalised and disadvantaged.

*Note: "alternative" - quoting PSP's Mr Terence Soon

Best is he has no sobbing story to bore us.

No casio watch too.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, fab said:

Best is he has no sobbing story to bored us.

No casio watch too.

Some more got 3 Masters (degrees) including 1 from Harvard besides his PHD in Economics.

*Super Like* LOL

Pssst: Casio? Got ah...now hidden in bedroom drawer :shhh:...after you commented that Casio = Hypocrisy

Lol 

Edited by yuquidam

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

but u guys dont make it sound like u r for branded uni, leagues...........

No. We're in awe! Harvard is a one of the Ivy league uni. And a PHD in Economics is very,  very respected as the research papers for its PHD are extremely rigorous. Not cheap just for the PHD alone. The 3 masters would have cost a bomb. Not everyone could afford them unless scholarships are given. Hats off to him! 

PS: That's why I had *Super Like* in my previous post. 

Edited by yuquidam

15 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww all the "handsome"s are from PAP

i got a poster, all of u will jump but I m not allowed to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all fabrications about PAP is not allowed to post, not sure why

i posted God of weath is made to leave tAMPines and what is wrong with that?

after seeing the poster of babes and handsomes, all of u will have Nitemare tonite

I saw that in fb. Lol

I won't paste the entire article here (lest I get warning from the mods), but here's one that all of you should be aware of:

https://www.onlinecitizenasia.com/2020/07/02/netizen-spots-asiaones-article-that-had-praised-wps-jamus-lim-was-altered-to-commend-paps-vivian-balakrishnan-as-well/

Shame on you, Asiaone and SPH! Bowing down to the tyrants instead of standing firm to your conviction to report only what's true!

Edited by jsaw88

Saw in the workers party manifesto that they will push for bto flats to be available for singles at age 28. Hope they get voted in and will it will be a positive change for our community 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Cunt choose president.

Cunt choose prime minister.

Accountkilan.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

That's why the Netizens have been encouraging those in East Coast and Tanjong Pagar to vote off their PAP candidates. One stutter incoherently/cannot speak properly, and another cannot speak logically.

1 hour ago, axelrod said:

Laugh die me.

Chan Chun Sing: Jamus Lim's 'blank cheque' analogy not right as PAP accountable to S'poreans

https://mothership.sg/2020/07/blank-cheque-chan-chun-sing/

21 minutes ago, jsaw88 said:

That's why the Netizens have been encouraging those in East Coast and Tanjong Pagar to vote off their PAP candidates. One stutter incoherently/cannot speak properly, and another cannot speak logically.

It just occured to me earlier Heng’s speech issues could be mild aphasia due to his stroke, it does not affect his intelligence, so maybe cut him some slack on that. That said he should consider retiring and EC voters should help him along.

The other moron got no excuse so TP should just do everyone a favour and pave the way for Tharman4PM.

9 hours ago, fab said:

Cunt choose president.

Cunt choose prime minister.

Accountkilan.

U are absolutely correct

Accountkilan. Only the stupid fools will agree with cotton comes fr sheep.

The goon always like to how lian!

Thot he is very smart!

Edited by jlone

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

But i tot alot hated miW cos of elitism???

Oh the oppositions kind of elites are different.

The miw are boasting n calling themselves elites!

Whereas I am calling the oppositions true elites not they themselves telling people they are elites.

So do you know the difference?

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Not sure why @mith called him ah mu

i tot mu is tan cheng bock陈清木

ah mu is murali lah... hes so lazy, so shorten his name name loh.

tcb is doc!

And here we go again...

https://mothership.sg/2020/07/chee-soon-juan-pap-refute/

Honestly, the PAP does this to Dr Chee EVERY election. Aren't they tired of using character assassination when they are unable to explain themselves? Same old tactic, same old ploy. Well, thanks to digital media, we can always trace back and check if Dr Chee is really spreading falsehood. I feel sorry for Dr Chee!

Roti prata flip ah flip.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, mith said:

ah mu is murali lah... hes so lazy, so shorten his name name loh.

tcb is doc!

I really don't understand,  if he is so lazy,  why are the people in Bukit batok still supporting him? Which mean this year he should be voted out.   So if he still win this year, meaning people there are all blinded? 

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

I really don't understand,  if he is so lazy,  why are the people in Bukit batok still supporting him? Which mean this year he should be voted out.   So if he still win this year, meaning people there are all blinded? 

How is he lazy. 

I only know also many can't  修身 齐家, how to 治国平天下 ?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Executive director of SingEx Holdings (a subsidiary of Temasek) and self-proclaimed social media influencer Alvin Lim, published an article on his blog site (Alvinology.com) 2 days ago, and claimed that statistics of elections in other countries can be used to prove that the incumbent will win big for GE2020, and NUS Dept of Pol Science Deputy Head, Prof Bilveer Singh, also shares the same sentiments. For those who have read this article, what do you guys think of it? How true will his prediction turn out to be?

I disagree, dun predict. Anything can happen. 

Who said all advantages are on their sides ?

There are also many unhappiness against them. 

There will be some changes n not what you all think.

Dun let them dream of a clean sweep.

High gdp per capital is useless when there's high income gap within the nation. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

15 minutes ago, jlone said:

image.thumb.png.c7d300f6454186abeb7743117d996e0a.png

The problemis these people are only the lower 20% income group, at most. 

Do you think  the top 80% will care?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Birds of a feather ...

"The unscrupulous political intimidation will not deter Murali. He faced the same underhand tactics with us in Aljunied." 🤣😂

20200703-101524.jpg

Edited by StockBottom

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic