Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LHY- Big? So called love Singapore but where his children whereabouts now? Where's his $$$ banks now?

Just ponders.

If someone really want to serve the country,  he would do it when he was younger,  not until 60+ then suddenly realised need to do something. 

Guest My 2¢ worth

IMHO I also dun think that LHY is that keen to dabble in the Nation's business. But his action of joining an Opposition Party instead of supporting his own brother really brings across the message rather strongly that there is something not quite right with the way his brother handles things for SG currently. He himself said in today's TODAY that LWL feels the same too, but of cos, I dun think LWL will ever join politics. I mean, which brother and sister will not support their own sibling if he is really doing what's good for us?

And I also feel that LHY joining PSP is giving people the hope that PSP might be able to grow into a strong Opposition Party in the long run, maybe even stronger than WP eventually.

Guest That's what we need!

Yes! A field report from the ground about the candidate's actual character would be awesome. I never trusted whatever is described in the press 100% since they always paint a nice picture. We need more of such FB posts to criticize and highlight the hidden agenda of these new candidates for joining the Parliament!!!!!

Guest That's what we need!

Sorry I forgot to quote the post:

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

everyone got a chance to be on Media 

but ewwwwwwwwww, handsome is not everything: 

23 minutes ago, Guest That's what we need! said:

Sorry I forgot to quote the post:

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

everyone got a chance to be on Media 

but ewwwwwwwwww, handsome is not everything: 

And yet they selected him to join the party. This goes to show how arrogant they will be if elected with big fat salary !

12 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

看来反对党这次是九死一生啊, 善哉善哉.

那一次不是?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

This "Bryant Wong Hai Chew" (so open in FB post) not scared that he kena called by PAP to lim kopi meh, especially during this "critical" period .... 😓

34 minutes ago, fab said:

那一次不是?

34 minutes ago, fab said:

看来反对党这次是九死一生啊, 善哉善哉.

反对党是勇往向前

为人民奋斗而不是向‘’钱‘’看!

反对党万岁!

Edited by jlone

Guest Guest

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ge2020-workers-party-aljunied-east-coast-marine-parade-sengkang-12869558

WP CONTESTING 4GRC 2 SMC

Aljunied GRC - 5 seats (could be lead by Pritam)(这下完蛋了)

East Coast GRC - 5 seats (If LTK contest, he might be in here. Nicole Seah might also be in this team)If LTK didn't contest, sure loose. LTK有威望,可以赌一赌。If LTK loose, it could be ending of LTK political career. 50-50% chance.

Marine Parade GRC - 5 seats (JJ, Firuz, Dylan and team. Probably, Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss in this team too. Lao Goh的地盘 动不了的。说过了,即使Lao Goh 退出,Lao-Goh still got many old and die-hard fans. 还有陈川仁在驻守。 WP has been active in Marine Parade for the last 2-3 years...风雨不改!I think all may get NCMP seats if they can get good percentage.

Sengkang GRC - 4 seats (Lilian & her team) Opponent is Ng Chee Meng. Based on my news, Ng Chee Meng not well like by people in Punggol. Many residents hated Teo Ser Luck too.

Hougang SMC -  Tan Lip Fong 100% (sure can win if Hougang Residents give face)

Punggol West SMC - One of the WP 老鸟. (3 corner fight with Lim Tean & Sun Xueling) If put Lilian, she might win over Xueling. If lucky, WP get an NCMP seat. Lim Tean 百分百输定了。

WP candidates are almost 原班人马!Looks like WP really wanted to serve people. 

PAP came out with so many unfamiliar faces. 竞选经验都没有。 Anyway, PAP is still likely to win in overall GE. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ge2020-workers-party-aljunied-east-coast-marine-parade-sengkang-12869558

WP CONTESTING 4GRC 2 SMC

Aljunied GRC - 5 seats (could be lead by Pritam)(这下完蛋了)

East Coast GRC - 5 seats (If LTK contest, he might be in here. Nicole Seah might also be in this team)If LTK didn't contest, sure loose. LTK有威望,可以赌一赌。If LTK loose, it could be ending of LTK political career. 50-50% chance.

Marine Parade GRC - 5 seats (JJ, Firuz, Dylan and team. Probably, Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss in this team too. Lao Goh的地盘 动不了的。说过了,即使Lao Goh 退出,Lao-Goh still got many old and die-hard fans. 还有陈川仁在驻守。 WP has been active in Marine Parade for the last 2-3 years...风雨不改!I think all may get NCMP seats if they can get good percentage.

Sengkang GRC - 4 seats (Lilian & her team) Opponent is Ng Chee Meng. Based on my news, Ng Chee Meng not well like by people in Punggol. Many residents hated Teo Ser Luck too.

Hougang SMC -  Tan Lip Fong 100% (sure can win if Hougang Residents give face)

Punggol West SMC - One of the WP 老鸟. (3 corner fight with Lim Tean & Sun Xueling) If put Lilian, she might win over Xueling. If lucky, WP get an NCMP seat. Lim Tean 百分百输定了。

WP candidates are almost 原班人马!Looks like WP really wanted to serve people. 

PAP came out with so many unfamiliar faces. 竞选经验都没有。 Anyway, PAP is still likely to win in overall GE. 

Whats wrong with Pritam leading?

Because of this https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/ahtc-case-wps-pritam-singh-sylvia-lim-and-low-thia-khiang-found-liable-for-damages-suffered ?

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, WheelofTime said:

Nothing wrong with Pritam leading

Aljunied is very likely to loose! That's why Guest wrote "完蛋了"

I dont think you are a Singaporean following AHTC law suit.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, jlone said:

I am from Aljunied GRC. No matter what we will still support n  vote for WP.

Never trust the pp. They are even worst  with hidden dirts under carpets. 

I support WP and PSP too! 

As for the rest of opposition, even though I didn't support, I still won't trash them. 

Guest Guest

Oh dear.... Worker's Party Low Thia Khiang, Chen Show Mao and Png Eng Huat will not run in GE2020

LTK is the icon. East Coast GRC 胜算不大了。

I don't think WP will win Marine Parade and East Coast GRC. Aljunied GRC 应该保不住了.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh dear.... Worker's Party Low Thia Khiang, Chen Show Mao and Png Eng Huat will not run in GE2020

I don't think WP will win Marine Parade and East Coast GRC. Aljunied GRC 应该保不住了.

Credibility of WP is questionable. 

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, StockBottom said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/esm-goh-chok-tong-will-not-run-ge2020-retire-12869644

Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong will not run in GE2020

KNN! Really one by one stepped down!

First, Low Thia Khiang announced he is not contesting.
Suddenly, Goh CHok Tong also announced he is also not contesting.

After Tan Chuan Jin visited Low Thia Khiang, it looks like everything is planned! KNN! WP and PAP 勾结是吗?

Tan Chuan Jin: 你好吗,你的头伤怎么样了?
Low Thia Khiang: 谢谢您的关系。要不要去喝咖啡。
Tan Chuan Jin: 我讲几句话就走。
Low Thia Khiang: 什么大事?
Tan Chuan Jin: 老吴不参选了。我得让您知道。我们不再追究AHTC,不过有条件。老吴和总理希望你也退出来。
Low Thia Khiang: 好吧,这个条件我答应。只要不要在逼WP, 我愿意退出政坛。
Tan Chuan Jin: 好的!谢谢您。我会转告给老吴。

Guest Guest

That means Tan Chuan-Jin already knew Low Thiang Kiang not contesting! 

Even before Tan Chuan Jin visited Low Thiang Kiang, they already have private coffee session. I remember, somebody took photo of both of them. 

x105037690_3166098356766251_850030413791

Guest Guest

I won't have confidence in a party who keeps pointing out their opponents' problems just to show that they themselves are better. It seems like they do not have anything good to say bout themselves so they have put others down to make themselves look better.

Digress: There was one conversation in the Ah-Chiam show I remember very clearly: Both Ah Chiam and the hua-dan were vying for the role of Titoudao, and Andie Chen gave the hua-dan this piece of advice: "You don't have to act better than her; you just need to make her look like her acting is worse than yours." This is the exact sentiment I'm getting from what the MIW is doing to WP. Distasteful.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I won't have confidence in a party who keeps pointing out their opponents' problems just to show that they themselves are better. It seems like they do not have anything good to say bout themselves so they have put others down to make themselves look better.

Digress: There was one conversation in the Ah-Chiam show I remember very clearly: Both Ah Chiam and the hua-dan were vying for the role of Titoudao, and Andie Chen gave the hua-dan this piece of advice: "You don't have to act better than her; you just need to make her look like her acting is worse than yours." This is the exact sentiment I'm getting from what the MIW is doing to WP. Distasteful.

If WP win big again, AHTC law suit will never end. 

If LTK contesting again, newspaper will splash AHTC in news headlines. 

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think WP might lose big this election. 

Probably Hougang is the only one they can hold on. 

Aljunied already dangerous last election, won by 50.96% only. 
This time might be about the same percentage, but won by PAP.

Anyway, CSM should go, he’s really quite disappointing, like sit in parliament to enjoy air con only.

Not only WP,  I would say the whole opposition camp.... LTK is very "grassroot" and can connect well with the people especially the "teo chew" clan,  "ka-ki -nang". 

The last possible candidate TCB contest in the wrong GRC.... Ruling party should be able to go away with 75% or more. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

LHY- Big? So called love Singapore but where his children whereabouts now? Where's his $$$ banks now?

Just ponders.

Do you ask the same of LHL and all his Ministers?  Just pondering too.. 

By the way, at least LHY has a gay son who is happily married with all his father's blessings, even while steadfastly LHL refuses to repeal 377a.

Guest Guest
49 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

以往还有七,  这次是九死一生, 悲哀悲哀, 我佛慈悲.

I actually have a very different opinion from you.

This time round, even though the incumbent party seems to be having more "air time" as they have been masking the COVID-19 walk-arounds to campaign for themselves, they no longer have the sympathy votes from LKY's death. And we are also fresh from the global embarrassment from our "Gold Standard" COVID-19 handling situation, with all the about-turns in "healthy people need not wear masks", "no lockdowns", "go for staycations" etc. All these led us to our current situation of having 42,736 people infected. And then there is the differing and also strange criteria they used to allow some businesses to be open (eg bubble tea) while insisting others (eg TCM) to remain closed during the lockdown period. That is still remaining fresh in many people's mind, especially if they are negatively affected.  

And these are just some current situations which is exposing only the tip of the iceberg of all the underlying problems that has been happening all these years. And let's not forget how we were also robbed of our chance to vote for our own President in 2017, which is a really big deal to some of us. And also the issues of how MOH leaked out all the HIV data also happened after the last election. I think the fact that more and more 2G and even 3G Ministers are stepping down might just be a sign of things wearing out within the party itself. 

If the opposition is just to focus on reminding the electorate all these matters, they might swing more votes towards them. The mistake that the opposition kept making election after election was to come up with "solutions" to problems. The role of the opposition is just to be there to ensure sufficient checks and balances to keep the incumbent party from abusing their authority, and THAT IS ALL!

Nobody is paying the opposition to come up with any White Papers to be run in any Ministries. That job is to be done by the Million-dollars Ministers! And if the million-dollar Ministers cannot do their jobs well, it is the duties of every single one of those opposition MPs to call out those imbeciles and let the entire Singapore know of their inept capabilities! That is the difference between what you expect somebody to do for $1 MILLION, and what you should be expecting for $16,000. However, WP was too weak as a lone opposition party last time, and the ruling party went all out to use all the tools of the State to make it difficult for them to function. 

If only the opposition plays their cards right this time, and the Singapore electorate can open their eyes much wider this time. we will have more hope. 

this time round opposition will lose big time. All odds are weighed against them :

- No more Low Thia Kiang. Prof Goh also not contesting

- No rallies

- Disunited and fragmented oppositions with 3 corner fights

- 2015 to 2010. Each year 20,000 new citizens. That would have given them additional 5% more. 

The only hope is on Lee Hsien Yang and Nicole Seah.

I dread the prospect of gst increase, conservancy, water increase. Foreign workers levy looks set to increase too with ultimate burden borne by us consumers. 

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Sad said:

this time round opposition will lose big time. All odds are weighed against them :

- No more Low Thia Kiang. Prof Goh also not contesting

- No rallies

- Disunited and fragmented oppositions with 3 corner fights

- 2015 to 2010. Each year 20,000 new citizens. That would have given them additional 5% more. 

The only hope is on Lee Hsien Yang and Nicole Seah.

I dread the prospect of gst increase, conservancy, water increase. Foreign workers levy looks set to increase too with ultimate burden borne by us consumers. 

WP sure kenna whacked! Aljunied sure gone!

Take a look the photo below! Nicole is tagging with JJ Yee! That means, they are contesting East Coast! True enough, Nicole went back to her place where she last fought. 
JJYee is going back to Joo Chiat/Siglap. 

RBUWOqy.jpg

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

I find the new PAP candidate Alvin Tan Sheng Hui pretty good looking. Can’t stop looking at his pics. Anyone feels the same? 

Did you do anything with his pics (besides just looking)? 😈

10 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

cos they have to ensure no more than 2 , hence just your luck

What do you mean? You mean each GRC only can have two opposition parties contesting PAP for seats?

Or that each opposition party can only contest in two GRC?

Punggol-Pasir ris has two opposition parties contesting this year - People's voice (PV) and Singapore Democratic Alliance (SDA)

People's Voice is led by a bankrupt. If cannot even manage his own business and finances, how to manage Singapore during a health crisis.

SDA has been contesting in Punggol-Pasir the last three elections and all the contestants were unheard of.

Who would vote people who did not even carry out proper rally?? 

Guest no more democracy
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

WP sure kenna whacked! Aljunied sure gone!

Take a look the photo below! Nicole is tagging with JJ Yee! That means, they are contesting East Coast! True enough, Nicole went back to her place where she last fought. 
JJYee is going back to Joo Chiat/Siglap. 

Very sad. If they lose Aljunied, we will go back to old days where parliament is 清一色。 They can increase gst, conservancy, gas, etc, lock up cpf, unabated. All these new citizens sure will vote for them.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic