Male HQ

Low hanging balls

DEREK888888

https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-testicles-2

Ideally, sperm production occurs at around 93.2ºF (34ºC). This is 5.4ºF (3ºC) below normal body temperature of 98.6ºF (37ºC ).

But your testicles can get too cold for good sperm production, too. Cold temperatures cause the scrotum and testicles to retreat up toward the body.

A hot shower or high temperatures that cause your body temperature to increase will in turn cause your testicles to hang lower.

However, when the temperature gets too hot, the quality of sperm can be harmed. In particular, sperm count and sperm motility (the ability of sperm to swim and reach an egg to fertilize) can decline.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

some guys do have low hangers naturally but for others - including myself - it depends on my state of dress and arousal. I have had guys tell me I have low hangers (usually when seeing me on cam) but I know they only sometimes hang well.

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

• 1 month later...

Absolutely love big, low hangers! Always wanted to play with a pair of low hangers- to fondle, lick, suck, and tug on, and to simply see it swing back and forth with each pump. Also heard the feeling of it slapping on the bottom's ass/balls and it's accompanying thwacking sound can be quite erotic. Looking forward to the day I get to play with a pair 👀

Edited by hairyboycunt
typo

54 minutes ago, skinnycurious said:

Mine hangs q low some times but when i freeball the balls swing around hits my legs, gets abit pain after awhile lol

When mine are hanging low and I jerk off while sitting, they will hit the bed or sofa. A bit of pain but also pleasure, gets me harder tbh haha 🙈

In the hot tropical climate of Sg, you tend to sweat the moment you step out of your cool home or office.

This naturally makes your balls hang down all the time, if you're wearing boxers or loose shorts!!

I love freeballing as a result of this bouncy balls sensation...hehe

And on a really hot day, I'll attach my stainless steel ball weight and enjoy the force of gravity for that wee bit extra pull. ;) 

Stretch Away ===8  Guys !!!

Mike  ;)  

4 hours ago, begleitung said:

Whts the weight 4? Does it work?

Perhaps you may have seen pics of guys wearing a metal cok ring... well... this is just looks about the same only that it is much thicker and is produced in a variety of weight ranges.

The lightest at 200 to 300 grams, going up to 500g, 700.... 1kg, 2kg, and thereafter you just make up the combinations to the weight you require.

There are many online shops selling these (scrotal) ball-weights, just have a look at Qoo10, shoppee, ebay, amazon, aliexpress, chaingang...etc.  google it.

Skin is rather easily stretched, you may have seen guys with stretched out ear-lobes... in the same way your scrotal skin will over time extend downwards with the application of these custom made weights. When used in conjunction with good skin softening creams, you will speed things up... and of course, wear loose boxers and let it hang free.

Read up more on this if you're keen, SAFETY FIRST!

Start with a light and properly sized weight, so as not to constrict blood flow!!

There are many good fetish sites with info for beginners.  

Cheers, Mike 

2 hours ago, mike_amk said:

Cool... hehe...  Yup, I do remember seeing a pic of you freeballing some time back 😎

You must have mistaken. I do not have any pic of myself showing my balls as I was freeballing. Neither have I shared any of my pic with you. 

Edited by bluerunner
Added infi

3 hours ago, mike_amk said:

Perhaps you may have seen pics of guys wearing a metal cok ring... well... this is just looks about the same only that it is much thicker and is produced in a variety of weight ranges.

The lightest at 200 to 300 grams, going up to 500g, 700.... 1kg, 2kg, and thereafter you just make up the combinations to the weight you require.

There are many online shops selling these (scrotal) ball-weights, just have a look at Qoo10, shoppee, ebay, amazon, aliexpress, chaingang...etc.  google it.

Skin is rather easily stretched, you may have seen guys with stretched out ear-lobes... in the same way your scrotal skin will over time extend downwards with the application of these custom made weights. When used in conjunction with good skin softening creams, you will speed things up... and of course, wear loose boxers and let it hang free.

Read up more on this if you're keen, SAFETY FIRST!

Start with a light and properly sized weight, so as not to constrict blood flow!!

There are many good fetish sites with info for beginners.  

Cheers, Mike 

sounds interesting, haven't tried metal weights yet though curious. Do they pinch the skin? What weight would you consider a good starting weight? I only have a silicone ball stretcher that's a bit thick n heavy. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

You must have mistaken. I do not have any pic of myself showing my balls as I was freeballing. Neither have I shared any of my pic with you. 

Oops... wrong runner...haha  ;) 

1 hour ago, chunchun said:

sounds interesting, haven't tried metal weights yet though curious. Do they pinch the skin? What weight would you consider a good starting weight? I only have a silicone ball stretcher that's a bit thick n heavy. 

As a beginner, perhaps a simpler option will be a leather stretcher that you can hang weights onto...  check out this link:

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/STRICT-LEATHER-PARACHUTE-STRETCHER-W-BALL-WEIGHT-GENUINE-LEATHER/672757310?banner_no=1305330

I started off with one of these leather adjustable devices, really comfy and you can cut it to fit your ballsac better ...

and I've moved on to other ring weights later on such as these:

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NEW-WEIGHTS-600G-TESTICLE-BALLS-SCROTUM-PENDANT-STAINLESS-STEEL/617497249?banner_no=1305330

do note that the above is a 600g weight, you need to start off with a smaller 200 or 300g weight.

Cheers, Mike ;) 

1 hour ago, mike_amk said:

As a beginner, perhaps a simpler option will be a leather stretcher that you can hang weights onto...  check out this link:

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/STRICT-LEATHER-PARACHUTE-STRETCHER-W-BALL-WEIGHT-GENUINE-LEATHER/672757310?banner_no=1305330

I started off with one of these leather adjustable devices, really comfy and you can cut it to fit your ballsac better ...

and I've moved on to other ring weights later on such as these:

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NEW-WEIGHTS-600G-TESTICLE-BALLS-SCROTUM-PENDANT-STAINLESS-STEEL/617497249?banner_no=1305330

do note that the above is a 600g weight, you need to start off with a smaller 200 or 300g weight.

Cheers, Mike ;) 

Thanks for the detailed answer, was definitely not planning on anything more than 500g, more between 200-350g hahaha. 

5 hours ago, shyc said:

A gentle reminder to those getting steel weights, do make sure you get a suitable inner dimension or it might just slip off your balls.

Thanks for the reminder lol

Would be hilarious and totally embarrassing if you went on a walk only to have them fall out of your shorts suddenly hahahaha....

6 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Imagine if u constantly hanged a weight on ur eyes or ur finger, putting a strain on it. Cant b gd, rite?

anyway, whatever rockss ur boat. 

who said constantly 😅 Imagine like using ankle weights for training. You don't wear them all day long right?

But yeah, to each his own I think. Maybe the experienced ones can share?

The balls weights are for folks who wishes to stretch their sacs. As with all things go slow and steady. Rome wasn't built in a day. Need to go with feather weights and slowly over time increase gradually. No one set of guidelines fit for all as each of us are made different. So it really depends on how your sacs get used to the weights. General rules are if you feel uncomfortable, to stop and give it a rest. Some folks can go for whole day while other beginners may only start with 15mins to half hour each time. It is a lengthy process and you probably won't see results in just short few weeks. Beside using the weights, you may also need to give the sacs a good massage and manual hands-stretching. Use of lotion etc as mention by Mike. Anyway for those who really interested a simple Google search would provided many helpful tips. Hang Low folks!

• 1 month later...