Male HQ

BJ skillz

mangotsf

pretty much says it all in the title. Just curious about others experience and tips in the sacred art we all love - bjs n ill start with mine

in bed im a cliched bot-in a sense that i prioritize my partners pleasure over mine and over time people started complimented my skillz (im proud heh). there was a time where i was seeing this bi dude and we started somewhat of a rs n saw each other every week. It always ended with me sucking him and he would always bust within 3-5 mins as he said  and i quote "you are of of the best i ever had". well we had problems becuz he came so fuckin fast so i started edging him and dragging the time to 10-20mins. fast forward i learnt that he was very sensitive around his thigh area ??? and it makes him so horny which made me take up the challenge to see how much he could endure. one day we went out  and got a hotel. i began with my normal stuffs, the tongue, the swirls, the deepthroats all the while stroking the area around his thigh n taint and he went crazy. like legit crazy i could feel him shaking from his legs. this went on for about an hour until he was begging to cum. i gave in after awhile n he busted from the bed to the wall. i was so shocked cuz usually he cums in my mouth but damn, he was a fountain

From your sharing I felt you are pretty much professional, something for me to learn from your end hahahaha. From my end I guess a *warm mouth* does a plus point, and perhaps eye contacting and from time to time have them to control your action helps also.

I always do eye contact (though I felt shy), but I think they do like to see the way you enjoy/worship their dick. Sometimes do the talking also like 'fuck my face' (lols I love that though after that I felt embrassing).

Not much to share on sucking as I felt there are room of improvement from me, though they always complimented about my skills as well. I do like slow deepthroat, gagging, sucking balls, vacuumed sucking(?), one of the new skills I learned was deepthroat and playing with my tongue.