Male HQ

Malaysia Gay Sauna / Massage Stories

Guest Reagankoh416

Guest Reagankoh416

Share your own personal experiences of Malaysia Gay Saunas/Massage stories. Would like to hear some stories of you guys. What did you do / cruise to get the guy that you wanted? How was the feeling with the person? Would you like to go back again? Share some thoughts and experiences right here. 

Edited by Reagankoh416

Guest Malay Bottom

I always enjoy the sauna scene compare to chatting on apps. The real life experience is wonderful. My top saunas are Otot2, Kakiku and 52Forest(where you can massage too).

Guest Reagankoh416
2 minutes ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

I always enjoy the sauna scene compare to chatting on apps. The real life experience is wonderful. My top saunas are Otot2, Kakiku and 52Forest(where you can massage too).

Really, which place is your favorite? Share some stories here la... Like how you find out, what did you do, how's the environment like... Etc

Guest ExhibitionistInKL

I'm an exhibitionist, but enjoy a little fun here and there (give and receive handjobs only).

I start my session by going to the sauna or steam room. Most people prefer to play in the dark so I go in there and play with as many cocks as willing. Usually end up with 2 or 3 of them cumming. The downside is that you can't see anything, just the feeling of their hard cocks twitching in my hand.

I then go to the open areas where I start flashing and playing with myself. I usually lie down and move the towel away, exposing my 6 inch cock (hard). I then stroke a little, tease a little, just play with it till I get hard. Then I stop for a while until it's a little soft. Then I start again. Within 10 minutes, there's usually a crowd around me to watch. The best experience was around 9 or 10 guys spread out with all eyes on my cock. There was a malay guy with a big cock (around 8 inches easily) on my left and a chinese guy with an average cock (around 3 inches) on my right. The malay guy was definitely enjoying the show as he was rock hard. The chinese guy wasn't as hard, and he kept covering up his cock. Must've been a little shy. After about 20 minutes of teasing my cock, the malay guy decided to grab it. I wasn't expecting it so I was quite surprised and I burst my load immediately. Love the look on everyones faces as they watch me cum all over myself.

15 minutes ago, Guest ExhibitionistInKL said:

I'm an exhibitionist, but enjoy a little fun here and there (give and receive handjobs only).

I start my session by going to the sauna or steam room. Most people prefer to play in the dark so I go in there and play with as many cocks as willing. Usually end up with 2 or 3 of them cumming. The downside is that you can't see anything, just the feeling of their hard cocks twitching in my hand.

I then go to the open areas where I start flashing and playing with myself. I usually lie down and move the towel away, exposing my 6 inch cock (hard). I then stroke a little, tease a little, just play with it till I get hard. Then I stop for a while until it's a little soft. Then I start again. Within 10 minutes, there's usually a crowd around me to watch. The best experience was around 9 or 10 guys spread out with all eyes on my cock. There was a malay guy with a big cock (around 8 inches easily) on my left and a chinese guy with an average cock (around 3 inches) on my right. The malay guy was definitely enjoying the show as he was rock hard. The chinese guy wasn't as hard, and he kept covering up his cock. Must've been a little shy. After about 20 minutes of teasing my cock, the malay guy decided to grab it. I wasn't expecting it so I was quite surprised and I burst my load immediately. Love the look on everyones faces as they watch me cum all over myself.

That's a hot story. Had group fun in the dark room before, pretty messy lol

Guest Reagankoh416
47 minutes ago, Guest ExhibitionistInKL said:

Wow, which sauna did you got to? That was a good experience for you! Wish I could meet you someday

On 7/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, Guest ExhibitionistInKL said:

Which sauna is that? Is it open after MCO?

I had my first sexual experience in a sauna. Chakran to be exact.

It happened a couple of years ago. I was eager about the sauna scene so I went there to find out how it works. On that day, I was the only twink in the place so eyes were all on me. So I sat in the dark dry room and then an Indian guy came in and sat next to me. What I didn't know was another guy already sitting in the room. So the Indian guy came and carressed me. Tried to have me suck him but I refused. We started jerking each other off. It was the first time I held dick in my hands and boy was it a big one. The other guy got turned on too so he started to fondle me. I reciprocated by jerking his dick too. So there I was in the dark room with dicks in each hand while having my own jacked off and my nipples played. I let out a moan as I came. I thanked both guys and left to go shower then leave. It was my first sexual encounter though so I was a bit staggered. Looking back on it, it was kind of hot.

From then on, I ventured to other saunas. So far my fav would have to be Otot2. I think the facilities alone are what makes it the best. 

Guest Reagankoh416
19 hours ago, silvertongue said:

It happened a couple of years ago. I was eager about the sauna scene so I went there to find out how it works. On that day, I was the only twink in the place so eyes were all on me. So I sat in the dark dry room and then an Indian guy came in and sat next to me. What I didn't know was another guy already sitting in the room. So the Indian guy came and carressed me. Tried to have me suck him but I refused. We started jerking each other off. It was the first time I held dick in my hands and boy was it a big one. The other guy got turned on too so he started to fondle me. I reciprocated by jerking his dick too. So there I was in the dark room with dicks in each hand while having my own jacked off and my nipples played. I let out a moan as I came. I thanked both guys and left to go shower then leave. It was my first sexual encounter though so I was a bit staggered. Looking back on it, it was kind of hot.

From then on, I ventured to other saunas. So far my fav would have to be Otot2. I think the facilities alone are what makes it the best. 

Wow great first experience! 

23 hours ago, silvertongue said:

Thanks hahah. Kinda miss showing off and getting touched in the saunas. Can't wait to go to maybe Chakran or Mandi Manda after my exams

Guest Reagankoh416
9 hours ago, silvertongue said:

Thanks hahah. Kinda miss showing off and getting touched in the saunas. Can't wait to go to maybe Chakran or Mandi Manda after my exams

Me too, can't wait to go and have try to have fun there! 

i think not all massage experience are pleasant and erotic , I would like to share my unpleasant experience in a massage parlour. Tried a masage boy which was tagged with" special "which was more expensive than other masseur. As it was my first time to book tag with special ,my expextation was either he must should have better massage skill or with gorgeous look than other..

I booked him with full package of RM210.00.

To my disappointment, he didnt have any massage skill at but just simply "pressed" for 20 minutes and he proceeded to the fun time which i was expecting he could do better.Another disappointment there was no foreplay, no service, non sensual at all, he only focused on his own pleasure by aiming to get himself cum at soonest so that he can finish his session as soon as possible. and he did manage to "achieve" his goal of completing the whole session within 30 minutes!

It was simply wasting of money and time to book him.

massage -0.5/10 
Sex- 0.5/10 
Size- 1 /10

look -5/10

Guest Reagankoh416
6 hours ago, Herbert said:

i think not all massage experience are pleasant and erotic , I would like to share my unpleasant experience in a massage parlour. Tried a masage boy which was tagged with" special "which was more expensive than other masseur. As it was my first time to book tag with special ,my expextation was either he must should have better massage skill or with gorgeous look than other..

To my disappointment, he didnt have any massage skill at but just simply "pressed" for 20 minutes and he proceeded to the fun time which i was expecting he could do better.Another disappointment there was no foreplay, no service, non sensual at all, he only focused on his own pleasure by aiming to get himself cum at soonest so that he can finish his session as soon as possible. and he did manage to "achieve" his goal of completing the whole session within 30 minutes!

massage -0.5/10 
Sex- 0.5/10 
Size- 1 /10

look -5/10

Wah not good weh, should be banned lol

6 hours ago, Herbert said:

massage -0.5/10 
Sex- 0.5/10 
Size- 1 /10

look -5/10

Damn that's disappointing. Yes it's good that we share these unpleasant experiences too.

To be honest, even though I know going to saunas can lead to sexual activity, it wasn't until after some time that I looked back on it in a different light. I didn't have any sexual experience before that so I was a bit shocked. And at the time I was trying to explore my sexuality so I didn't regard my trip back then as pleasant

Guest Reagankoh416
46 minutes ago, silvertongue said:

Damn that's disappointing. Yes it's good that we share these unpleasant experiences too.

To be honest, even though I know going to saunas can lead to sexual activity, it wasn't until after some time that I looked back on it in a different light. I didn't have any sexual experience before that so I was a bit shocked. And at the time I was trying to explore my sexuality so I didn't regard my trip back then as pleasant

Agreed and true

Guest Reagankoh416
1 minute ago, Daniel988 said:

So you prefer going to actual massage or going to sex massage 

I'm more on sex massage, but Lite fun. Pure massage also ok

On 7/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, silvertongue said:

Yeah... I love saunas too.

The feeling you get there is just so different to hookups from apps.

Guest Reagankoh416
11 minutes ago, And then said:

Yeah... I love saunas too.

The feeling you get there is just so different to hookups from apps.

Maybe u can share yr stories or experience too! 

Guest ChubbyMly

Sentral Sauna is where I had the best experience. Probably not the cleanest or luxurious but perhaps for a chubby Malay like me, there are more of my type here.
I usually start in the sauna and just sit down. On good days, I would be able to play with 2-3 guys within less than one hour. Usually hj, bj and nipple play. Although clientele are mainly chub/daddies, there are quite a few young and fit guys here as well - perhaps they are also looking for chubby guys. The steam room is another place where action happens - I don't quite like it here as the floor is usually very wet.

The small dark room is where action also happens. I have given and received quite a few bjs here. All you need to do is lie on the floor or stand around and someone will eventually check you out. There are also shower rooms where couples go in to have fun. I once went in with a lean muscular Chinese guy who bj-ed me till I cum in his mouth. 
The last time I went there was a month before MCO.

My first sauna experience was in Penang U2 sauna... I went there with a friend of mine since both of us wanted to try sauna for quite some time ady. First floor of the place is the main counter for registration and locker room where you change and keep your personal things, we were only given one big towel each. After changing, we went up to the upper floor where the dark room, steam room and open shower area located. after exploring the place for awhile we went into the steam room. It was so dark in the steam room and suddenly there was this guy came open up my towel and started giving me head, it got really excited. After awhile He dragged me to one corner and sit on me (with condom lol). I felt so excited plus the atmosphere in the steam room: it’s hot, you can’t see who you fucking, you can feel that there were some other people around you watching , my heart was pumping so fast... it’s was a nice first time lol but I didn’t cum coz I was thinking I still wanna explore more. I really like the open shower area where you can see and touch haha... so I decided to touch myself there and eventually cum there while other ppl watching and stroking me. Since then I think I’m kinda addicted to sauna lol 😂 

Guest Reagankoh416
13 hours ago, Guest ChubbyMly said:

Sentral Sauna is where I had the best experience. Probably not the cleanest or luxurious but perhaps for a chubby Malay like me, there are more of my type here.
I usually start in the sauna and just sit down. On good days, I would be able to play with 2-3 guys within less than one hour. Usually hj, bj and nipple play. Although clientele are mainly chub/daddies, there are quite a few young and fit guys here as well - perhaps they are also looking for chubby guys. The steam room is another place where action happens - I don't quite like it here as the floor is usually very wet.

The small dark room is where action also happens. I have given and received quite a few bjs here. All you need to do is lie on the floor or stand around and someone will eventually check you out. There are also shower rooms where couples go in to have fun. I once went in with a lean muscular Chinese guy who bj-ed me till I cum in his mouth. 

Wow! Nice man! Would like to try though! 

Guest Reagankoh416
49 minutes ago, Bon-Bon said:

My first sauna experience was in Penang U2 sauna... I went there with a friend of mine since both of us wanted to try sauna for quite some time ady. First floor of the place is the main counter for registration and locker room where you change and keep your personal things, we were only given one big towel each. After changing, we went up to the upper floor where the dark room, steam room and open shower area located. after exploring the place for awhile we went into the steam room. It was so dark in the steam room and suddenly there was this guy came open up my towel and started giving me head, it got really excited. After awhile He dragged me to one corner and sit on me (with condom lol). I felt so excited plus the atmosphere in the steam room: it’s hot, you can’t see who you fucking, you can feel that there were some other people around you watching , my heart was pumping so fast... it’s was a nice first time lol but I didn’t cum coz I was thinking I still wanna explore more. I really like the open shower area where you can see and touch haha... so I decided to touch myself there and eventually cum there while other ppl watching and stroking me. Since then I think I’m kinda addicted to sauna lol 😂 

Wow! Penang gay sauna! That's hot experience! 

Guest Reagankoh416
12 minutes ago, Sunwaystudent said:

So far the best sauna experience I had was in Mandi Manda last night. Saturday's theme is supposed to be naked night, but most patrons were not taking off their towels when they entered the level 69 (so called dark room), so I just followed the majority. There was a huge crowd, consisting 90% Chinese & 10% Indians and Malays, mostly are gym fit, average or slim, only a few bear type guys. I didn't notice any foreigners there last night. It was a very wild night. I reached at 5.30pm, that time still quite deserted. After taking a shower, I enjoyed myself in the dry sauna, the heat and temperature was on point last night, sweated a lot and it felt so good. Then, I proceeded to the steam room, this time it seems like not functioning properly, personally I felt like the temperature should be higher, it was way too moist and humid inside, making me feeling a bit uncomfortable. Nevertheless had some oral fun (both giving and receiving) inside with 3 guys simultaneously. Next, I took a quick shower and returned to the dry sauna. I was being nipple-played by a young Chi dude and we made out there on the spot (with condom). Subsequently, there were more guys came in, played around and kept touching us. It was really intoxicating but both of us decided not to cum tho, cos it's still early (about 7.30pm). After the session, I showered again (sorry but I really like showering haha), wandered around and took some rest before entering the 69 level. People seem quite horny last night, I saw quite many were kissing and sucking, be it 1-to-1 or in a group (3-5 people), some even fornicated openly. It was really an eye-candy and extremely arousing watching such live show and hearing moaning here and there. Basically we are heavily influenced by the environment, all of us were initially very shy, just stood there and waited for someone to initiate some actions (touching/kissing/cuddling/sucking), then only we followed. A big shout-out to those initiators, thanks a lot hehe. I managed to have fun with several different groups of guys in the level 69 until I cummed, then I cleaned myself and left. It was around 8.45pm and they closed at 9pm. I had a pleasant time here. It was my third visit to MM and yesterday was so far the best night I have ever had. I found myself somehow addicted to visiting sauna and FYI I have never try places other than MM before. Fellow members fell free to recommend other gay saunas in Malaysia which is fun and worth visit. For me, one of the downside of visiting sauna is I don't usually wear my specs during these occasions, so I can't really see the faces clearly as I short-sighted and all the rooms are fairly dark. Therefore, even after several visits, I still cannot recognize which guy I've seen before and which one I had encountered before. The only ones I remembered are the receptionist and the staffs managing the towels. Oh ya speaking of the towels, I love that they actually allow us to get new towels for free when your present one is either too wet or smelly due to excessive sweating. I heard other saunas charges extra for new towel. Overall, I was really satisfied with my visit to MM, the patrons are rather decent and there are no serious cleanliness issues (people and environment). 

Warning– This is based on my personal opinion. Visit at your own risk.

Disclaimer– English is not my first language, please forgive me for any errors made. 

Wow! Great story! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 11:16 PM, Guest ChubbyMly said:

Wow! Great! Where is it? I’m from Sarawak. I had been only to otot2 and it was damn fun except that many people are choosy

On 7/26/2020 at 7:03 PM, kiran said:

Wow! Great! Where is it? I’m from Sarawak. I had been only to otot2 and it was damn fun except that many people are choosy

Sentral sauna is located in a shoplot in the brickfields area. It's been a while since I've been there but it should be in the row somewhere behind the monorail. 

Chubbies like me would probably feel more comfortable and welcomed in Sentral Massage or Senses Massage. Sentral has more Malay customers while Senses has more Chinese customers. Customers are mostly chubs/daddies/chasers and some foreigners. See which one you prefer. 

Can't wait for them to open the sauna again ❤️ 

16 hours ago, silvertongue said:

Sentral sauna is located in a shoplot in the brickfields area. It's been a while since I've been there but it should be in the row somewhere behind the monorail. 

Find the 7 Eleven behind the monorail station, the staircase is near 7E and Dominos

1 hour ago, hornychub said:

Something happened yesterday and I was hesitant to share because it was so surreal. But still feeling the numbness in my hole now I decided to write about it. 

So yesterday after work, I went to get a massage. Called in advance for booking and asked for recommendations. The person in charged recognized my voice, asked me if I want N or P, I said neither, and asked him to surprise me with someone of similar age and massage skill. He then recommended M. I asked if he is good, he said, this one sure good. I was like sure or not but decided to go with it. 

So as I was climbing up the stairs with my foggy glasses due the the face mask I was wearing, I saw someone inside the massage center that I did not recognize. A decent looking, middle aged Chinese man. The counter lady reminded me to follow SOP and scan the bar code and check in. I did just that, while secretly wishing that my masseur for today is gonna be that man who piqued my interest.

"Room 8". I got in and started getting undressed, when I heard someone enter the room. It was him! I said hello and lied down on the massage bed. Through our small talks, I notice he speaks very good and proper mandarin and has a deep voice, which was very nice to hear. 

10 minutes into my 1.5 hour session, as a massage enthusiast, I found the massage decent but not great. Then I started noticing some irregularities. He started by doing my back, and he apologized as he was practically mounting me while massaging my back, his legs brushed against mine. While massaging an area on my body, his other hand would be placed on another spot on my body, gently and intentionally caressing before the palm "behaves" and gets placed away firmly. His touch was smooth and sent electric waves down my spine. This happened a few times, I didn't pay no mind to it, I told myself, maybe some masseurs are more sensual like that. Then when he did my legs, I felt the center of his crotch pushed against my feet before moving away again. Vaguely I felt a soft but odd object beneath the three quarter pants that he was wearing. The signal was pretty bright but I wasn't gonna act on it yet.

Then it was time to turn around, he did my arms and then my thighs. He reach down my inner thighs and massaged it, lingering longer than usual. I forgot how much time passed until I decided to reach out my hand and hold his slightly hairy arm. He has nice arms, sort of like a boyfriend arm that you'd like to hold. When I did that, he instantly stopped the massage and crept close to me and started running his hands on my chest and nipples. I knew in that moment, this massage was not going to continue anymore.

As he was running his hands all over me including my penis that was already soaking wet oozing with pre-cum, i sneaked my hand into his tee and was surprised to feel his chest hair. A hairy chested Chinese middle aged man! What?! He then proceeded to remove his white tee, in the dim light I saw patches of salt & pepper chest hair on his body, and a white patch right in the middle of his chest. I was quite shocked by how daring he was, people were literally outside our room chatting and laughing. He moved his nipple closer and I welcomed it with my lips. He was quite hairy, had to dig through hair to find his hardened nipple with my tongue. He has thick armpit hair with the smell of a real man which I loved. I reminded him to lock the door and when he came back, he took off his pants and my god, I was not expecting what he was packing.

It was like a scene from a porn movie, as his short slid down his thighs, his now fully erect cock was now standing straight and pointing upwards proudly at 6 inches or so. This sexy man was now fully erect in front of me. The cocksucker primal instinct in me just took over and engulfed his big mushroom shaped cock head. It was so suckable and the girth was so thick. With my fist wrapped around the base of his shaft, his cock still hit the back of my throat and made me gag. That was when I realize I was not just dealing with a 6 inches, and I have handled big cocks but have never seen such a big penis on an Asian man before. He started moaning and moved his body onto mine and dry hump my now erect cock with his. I was in seven heaven.

He was a sensual guy, he hugged and touched me everywhere and kissed me on my lips many times. I responded to his kiss but I could tell he was not a deep kisser. Holding his erect giant I said, it would be so good to be fucked by you. He said 'let's do it if you have a condom'. I only had one in my bag and handed it to him. He put it on and honestly, I was scared. It has been almost 6 months since I got fucked and I was tight. Couldn't imagine myself taking such a big cock. It was painful as fuck, but I've had worse and quickly, my boy hole got used to the girth and he started fucking me slowly but steadily and at this point I was just in a trance and after a while, his cock slid out and the condom came off, so we had to stop. 

He told me it's been some time since he had any fun, as he is a married guy and wife is in another state. I asked if he wishes to cum, he said if it's okay for me he would love to. This sexy manly daddy said he is Chinese but he has some aborigine bloodline so he's technically a mix. I gladly swallowed his cock again and worked on it, after about 5 minutes of intense sucking, he said he was gonna cum and he shot some light scented white strings of cum onto his thick black pubic hair. The contrast was fucking sexy. I cleaned him up with the last piece of baby wipes I had on me. He then asked me to lie down and he chewed on my nipples while jerking me off. I actually do not have sensitive nipples like a lot of people, but the pain of his teeth on my nipples, his hands on my thighs and the numbing pain on my hole made me cum and I shot so much into his spare underwear. He said not to cum into the towels provided to avoid suspicion. I was like, you sure man? Cumming onto your underwear? I guess it was his fetish I had not finish cumming completely and he already covered his underwear on me...

It was done and he continued giving me shoulder massages, both of us smelling like cum haha. When the session ended, he hugged me and thanked me, and was going to leave. I asked him to wait as I wanted to offer him some tips. He said no, because he didn't "do enough" massage for me this session. I insisted and tipped him anyways. Went to clean my my hands in the bathroom before paying at the counter. The lady asked: "how's this guy, good or not? He very popular and hard to book one"

YOU DON'T SAY : )

Wow this was literally a good experience

6 hours ago, hornychub said:

Something happened yesterday and I was hesitant to share because it was so surreal. But still feeling the numbness in my hole now I decided to write about it. 

So yesterday after work, I went to get a massage. Called in advance for booking and asked for recommendations. The person in charged recognized my voice, asked me if I want N or P, I said neither, and asked him to surprise me with someone of similar age and massage skill. He then recommended M. I asked if he is good, he said, this one sure good. I was like sure or not but decided to go with it. 

So as I was climbing up the stairs with my foggy glasses due the the face mask I was wearing, I saw someone inside the massage center that I did not recognize. A decent looking, middle aged Chinese man. The counter lady reminded me to follow SOP and scan the bar code and check in. I did just that, while secretly wishing that my masseur for today is gonna be that man who piqued my interest.

"Room 8". I got in and started getting undressed, when I heard someone enter the room. It was him! I said hello and lied down on the massage bed. Through our small talks, I notice he speaks very good and proper mandarin and has a deep voice, which was very nice to hear. 

10 minutes into my 1.5 hour session, as a massage enthusiast, I found the massage decent but not great. Then I started noticing some irregularities. He started by doing my back, and he apologized as he was practically mounting me while massaging my back, his legs brushed against mine. While massaging an area on my body, his other hand would be placed on another spot on my body, gently and intentionally caressing before the palm "behaves" and gets placed away firmly. His touch was smooth and sent electric waves down my spine. This happened a few times, I didn't pay no mind to it, I told myself, maybe some masseurs are more sensual like that. Then when he did my legs, I felt the center of his crotch pushed against my feet before moving away again. Vaguely I felt a soft but odd object beneath the three quarter pants that he was wearing. The signal was pretty bright but I wasn't gonna act on it yet.

Then it was time to turn around, he did my arms and then my thighs. He reach down my inner thighs and massaged it, lingering longer than usual. I forgot how much time passed until I decided to reach out my hand and hold his slightly hairy arm. He has nice arms, sort of like a boyfriend arm that you'd like to hold. When I did that, he instantly stopped the massage and crept close to me and started running his hands on my chest and nipples. I knew in that moment, this massage was not going to continue anymore.

As he was running his hands all over me including my penis that was already soaking wet oozing with pre-cum, i sneaked my hand into his tee and was surprised to feel his chest hair. A hairy chested Chinese middle aged man! What?! He then proceeded to remove his white tee, in the dim light I saw patches of salt & pepper chest hair on his body, and a white patch right in the middle of his chest. I was quite shocked by how daring he was, people were literally outside our room chatting and laughing. He moved his nipple closer and I welcomed it with my lips. He was quite hairy, had to dig through hair to find his hardened nipple with my tongue. He has thick armpit hair with the smell of a real man which I loved. I reminded him to lock the door and when he came back, he took off his pants and my god, I was not expecting what he was packing.

It was like a scene from a porn movie, as his short slid down his thighs, his now fully erect cock was now standing straight and pointing upwards proudly at 6 inches or so. This sexy man was now fully erect in front of me. The cocksucker primal instinct in me just took over and engulfed his big mushroom shaped cock head. It was so suckable and the girth was so thick. With my fist wrapped around the base of his shaft, his cock still hit the back of my throat and made me gag. That was when I realize I was not just dealing with a 6 inches, and I have handled big cocks but have never seen such a big penis on an Asian man before. He started moaning and moved his body onto mine and dry hump my now erect cock with his. I was in seven heaven.

He was a sensual guy, he hugged and touched me everywhere and kissed me on my lips many times. I responded to his kiss but I could tell he was not a deep kisser. Holding his erect giant I said, it would be so good to be fucked by you. He said 'let's do it if you have a condom'. I only had one in my bag and handed it to him. He put it on and honestly, I was scared. It has been almost 6 months since I got fucked and I was tight. Couldn't imagine myself taking such a big cock. It was painful as fuck, but I've had worse and quickly, my boy hole got used to the girth and he started fucking me slowly but steadily and at this point I was just in a trance and after a while, his cock slid out and the condom came off, so we had to stop. 

He told me it's been some time since he had any fun, as he is a married guy and wife is in another state. I asked if he wishes to cum, he said if it's okay for me he would love to. This sexy manly daddy said he is Chinese but he has some aborigine bloodline so he's technically a mix. I gladly swallowed his cock again and worked on it, after about 5 minutes of intense sucking, he said he was gonna cum and he shot some light scented white strings of cum onto his thick black pubic hair. The contrast was fucking sexy. I cleaned him up with the last piece of baby wipes I had on me. He then asked me to lie down and he chewed on my nipples while jerking me off. I actually do not have sensitive nipples like a lot of people, but the pain of his teeth on my nipples, his hands on my thighs and the numbing pain on my hole made me cum and I shot so much into his spare underwear. He said not to cum into the towels provided to avoid suspicion. I was like, you sure man? Cumming onto your underwear? I guess it was his fetish I had not finish cumming completely and he already covered his underwear on me...

It was done and he continued giving me shoulder massages, both of us smelling like cum haha. When the session ended, he hugged me and thanked me, and was going to leave. I asked him to wait as I wanted to offer him some tips. He said no, because he didn't "do enough" massage for me this session. I insisted and tipped him anyways. Went to clean my my hands in the bathroom before paying at the counter. The lady asked: "how's this guy, good or not? He very popular and hard to book one"

Where's this place?? 

Guest Massage enthusiast
On 7/30/2020 at 10:18 AM, hornychub said:

What's the name of this massage place? Care to share the masseur's name?

On 7/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, Sunwaystudent said:

So far the best sauna experience I had was in Mandi Manda last night. Saturday's theme is supposed to be naked night, but most patrons were not taking off their towels when they entered the level 69 (so called dark room), so I just followed the majority. There was a huge crowd, consisting 90% Chinese & 10% Indians and Malays, mostly are gym fit, average or slim, only a few bear type guys. I didn't notice any foreigners there last night. It was a very wild night. I reached at 5.30pm, that time still quite deserted. After taking a shower, I enjoyed myself in the dry sauna, the heat and temperature was on point last night, sweated a lot and it felt so good. Then, I proceeded to the steam room, this time it seems like not functioning properly, personally I felt like the temperature should be higher, it was way too moist and humid inside, making me feeling a bit uncomfortable. Nevertheless had some oral fun (both giving and receiving) inside with 3 guys simultaneously. Next, I took a quick shower and returned to the dry sauna. I was being nipple-played by a young Chi dude and we made out there on the spot (with condom). Subsequently, there were more guys came in, played around and kept touching us. It was really intoxicating but both of us decided not to cum tho, cos it's still early (about 7.30pm). After the session, I showered again (sorry but I really like showering haha), wandered around and took some rest before entering the 69 level. People seem quite horny last night, I saw quite many were kissing and sucking, be it 1-to-1 or in a group (3-5 people), some even fornicated openly. It was really an eye-candy and extremely arousing watching such live show and hearing moaning here and there. Basically we are heavily influenced by the environment, all of us were initially very shy, just stood there and waited for someone to initiate some actions (touching/kissing/cuddling/sucking), then only we followed. A big shout-out to those initiators, thanks a lot hehe. I managed to have fun with several different groups of guys in the level 69 until I cummed, then I cleaned myself and left. It was around 8.45pm and they closed at 9pm. I had a pleasant time here. It was my third visit to MM and yesterday was so far the best night I have ever had. I found myself somehow addicted to visiting sauna and FYI I have never try places other than MM before. Fellow members fell free to recommend other gay saunas in Malaysia which is fun and worth visit. For me, one of the downside of visiting sauna is I don't usually wear my specs during these occasions, so I can't really see the faces clearly as I short-sighted and all the rooms are fairly dark. Therefore, even after several visits, I still cannot recognize which guy I've seen before and which one I had encountered before. The only ones I remembered are the receptionist and the staffs managing the towels. Oh ya speaking of the towels, I love that they actually allow us to get new towels for free when your present one is either too wet or smelly due to excessive sweating. I heard other saunas charges extra for new towel. Overall, I was really satisfied with my visit to MM, the patrons are rather decent and there are no serious cleanliness issues (people and environment). 

Warning– This is based on my personal opinion. Visit at your own risk.

Disclaimer– English is not my first language, please forgive me for any errors made. 

What a great experience. Would love to try out going there. I guess Saturday and Sunday are the best days to go?

Yesterday Friday Evening dated 07/08/20 TenMen @ Level 3
I was lying naked in one of the room resting, a guy appeared and touch my ass, rimming my asshole and trying to insert his hard dick, I moaning loudly. He is such a powerful guy with hard body and smell very good. He wispered for a lub..I gave it to him. He smeared my asshole and his dick with the lub. He trying to widen up my asshole by poking it with his fingers and he smeared luxuriously  with the lub so that it will stretch. He managed to insert deep his large hard tool and ride me like a wild stallion... sweating profusely, hissing and grunting loudly when he cums (with my loud moaning in rythms with his grunting), he embedded deep his tool in my hole, writhing and releasing his load. He was breathless and grunted hard  after he spent his juices, I love his way of deep kissing while riding and fucking me, his sweaty sex session is very sexy and  wild. I manage to catch a glimpse of his big, thick , hard tool before he left (I think he is a Mly guy). Love to connect with him again if I visit Ten Men Club.🍌😍🍆😍🍌
Edited by tinkermybutt

On 8/6/2020 at 12:48 AM, KinkyCub said:

What a great experience. Would love to try out going there. I guess Saturday and Sunday are the best days to go?

Since they are only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during this RMCO, I guess there will be a pretty decent crowd in any of these days. Undeniably, Saturday's nights are the most crowded. 

• 7 months later...
Guest Reagankoh416
On 7/30/2020 at 10:18 AM, hornychub said:

wow that's great!

Guest Reagankoh416
On 8/10/2020 at 12:37 AM, tinkermybutt said:

Yesterday Friday Evening dated 07/08/20 TenMen @ Level 3
I was lying naked in one of the room resting, a guy appeared and touch my ass, rimming my asshole and trying to insert his hard dick, I moaning loudly. He is such a powerful guy with hard body and smell very good. He wispered for a lub..I gave it to him. He smeared my asshole and his dick with the lub. He trying to widen up my asshole by poking it with his fingers and he smeared luxuriously  with the lub so that it will stretch. He managed to insert deep his large hard tool and ride me like a wild stallion... sweating profusely, hissing and grunting loudly when he cums (with my loud moaning in rythms with his grunting), he embedded deep his tool in my hole, writhing and releasing his load. He was breathless and grunted hard  after he spent his juices, I love his way of deep kissing while riding and fucking me, his sweaty sex session is very sexy and  wild. I manage to catch a glimpse of his big, thick , hard tool before he left (I think he is a Mly guy). Love to connect with him again if I visit Ten Men Club.🍌😍🍆😍🍌

wow nice

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.