Male HQ

Malaysia Gay Sauna / Massage Stories

Guest Reagankoh416

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, Sunwaystudent said:

So far the best sauna experience I had was in Mandi Manda last night. Saturday's theme is supposed to be naked night, but most patrons were not taking off their towels when they entered the level 69 (so called dark room), so I just followed the majority. There was a huge crowd, consisting 90% Chinese & 10% Indians and Malays, mostly are gym fit, average or slim, only a few bear type guys. I didn't notice any foreigners there last night. It was a very wild night. I reached at 5.30pm, that time still quite deserted. After taking a shower, I enjoyed myself in the dry sauna, the heat and temperature was on point last night, sweated a lot and it felt so good. Then, I proceeded to the steam room, this time it seems like not functioning properly, personally I felt like the temperature should be higher, it was way too moist and humid inside, making me feeling a bit uncomfortable. Nevertheless had some oral fun (both giving and receiving) inside with 3 guys simultaneously. Next, I took a quick shower and returned to the dry sauna. I was being nipple-played by a young Chi dude and we made out there on the spot (with condom). Subsequently, there were more guys came in, played around and kept touching us. It was really intoxicating but both of us decided not to cum tho, cos it's still early (about 7.30pm). After the session, I showered again (sorry but I really like showering haha), wandered around and took some rest before entering the 69 level. People seem quite horny last night, I saw quite many were kissing and sucking, be it 1-to-1 or in a group (3-5 people), some even fornicated openly. It was really an eye-candy and extremely arousing watching such live show and hearing moaning here and there. Basically we are heavily influenced by the environment, all of us were initially very shy, just stood there and waited for someone to initiate some actions (touching/kissing/cuddling/sucking), then only we followed. A big shout-out to those initiators, thanks a lot hehe. I managed to have fun with several different groups of guys in the level 69 until I cummed, then I cleaned myself and left. It was around 8.45pm and they closed at 9pm. I had a pleasant time here. It was my third visit to MM and yesterday was so far the best night I have ever had. I found myself somehow addicted to visiting sauna and FYI I have never try places other than MM before. Fellow members fell free to recommend other gay saunas in Malaysia which is fun and worth visit. For me, one of the downside of visiting sauna is I don't usually wear my specs during these occasions, so I can't really see the faces clearly as I short-sighted and all the rooms are fairly dark. Therefore, even after several visits, I still cannot recognize which guy I've seen before and which one I had encountered before. The only ones I remembered are the receptionist and the staffs managing the towels. Oh ya speaking of the towels, I love that they actually allow us to get new towels for free when your present one is either too wet or smelly due to excessive sweating. I heard other saunas charges extra for new towel. Overall, I was really satisfied with my visit to MM, the patrons are rather decent and there are no serious cleanliness issues (people and environment). 

Warning– This is based on my personal opinion. Visit at your own risk.

Disclaimer– English is not my first language, please forgive me for any errors made. 

Love your story, I missed Mandi Manda, Kakiku & Otot2 so much. are they still open? because I didn't go KL after the COVID outbreak. The last time I went was is earlier in 2020. Due to work, I had to stay in KL for a few months so I visited those saunas every Friday, Saturday. I like to spend my entire evening there and having fun with as many guys as possible. Usually one night I can use 2 or 3 boxes of condoms, cum rest cum rest endless of time until I am tired.

The one thing that is still fresh in my memory was I brought a friend to Otot2 & Mandi Manda last year. He was from my hometown and studying in one of the colleges there, that was his first time going to the sauna. I knew him when he was in secondary school, by that time he had already sleeping with different guys every week. I also had sex with him many times and he is really a good cum eater a very slaggy guy.

So I purposely bring him to see how dirty can it goes. The first sauna we went to was Otot2 it was my favorite sauna, especially it doesn't have room so everyone has to play in the open. When we arrived I brought him to the darkroom took off his tower and I fuck him first, as I know he is going to be used by a lot of guys so I want to be the first. When we had fun people were surrounding us touching us. After a while, a dick was in my friend's mouth when I was still fucking him. After I have done I took his towel, passed him 2 condoms asked him to enjoy himself. I went to the jacuzzi and sauna to recharge my sperm. After 20 min I went back to the darkroom and heard him moaning and banging sounds. I can't see anything at first so I stood beside the wall waiting for my eye to get used to the darkness. While waiting, people started to touch me and suck my dick and nipple. after I get my sight back I saw him placing his palm on the wall, his leg wide open, and get fucked by a guy. Some guys were surrounding him touching and watching him. Whenever a guy done another guy replace, this repeated for 4 or 5 times. Until he walked out of the darkroom and I quickly follow him out, I gave him back his towel and ask him why he came out so early he said the last guy pee into his ass after he cum so he need to wash it. I brought him to the shower and saw a lot of white liquid released out of his ass, I ask him how many of them are not using a condom, he said he wasn't sure but he knew 4 guys cum in his ass, I warn him the risk of getting STD, and pass him another box of condom. After that, I showing him around, and have something to drink and we went into the darkroom again. This time we search for our own fun. Every time I passed him by, I saw him fucked by different guys in different places. After I spend all my condoms I went out to the jacuzzi and saw him sitting there with both of his nipples swelling red and a few bite marks on his body, I ask him how was it he said very satisfyingly and that was the first time he got fucked and sucked by so many guys in one night.

After that night he told me he visited Otot2 and Kakiku very often as it is nearby MRT. A few weeks later I brought him to Mandi Manda, it was a naked night, after changing to the towel I passed him a box of condoms but he said he is on PrEP so no need condoms anymore, I don't know what to say. After the shower and ass cleaning, I showing him around and went to the steam room. he already has some lite fun there, letting a guy suck his nipple and dick. I brought him to the darkroom. We removed our towel and I kneel him down near the darkroom entrance and stick my dick into his mouth, a while later some people started to gather around us, touching us and after I cum into his mouth someone immediately replaces me. I stook in the dark corner enjoy seeing him sucking dicks continuously and letting guys cum into his mouth. Then a guy brought him into a private room and some of the guys were standing outside of the room listening to the action inside, I had fun with another guy in another room. When I came out I saw him standing near the private room and letting a guy play his nipple and another guy eats his dick, then he follow them into the room again. Because I already cum so I went to the sauna and steam room to recharge my sperm and had a lite fun there. after that, I went back to the darkroom again but can't since to find my friend anywhere, then I walked all over the building but still can't find him. So I decided to went back to the darkroom and search carefully, end up I heard his voice in the very dark area. I followed the voice in and search that area with my hands, I found a lot of dicks and a lot of hands touching me as well. When I get close to the sound. I felted people were gathered in the circle, but I can't touch anything in the center. Then I heard him moaning again and found him lying on the floor, his body was full of sticky liquid, and found a guy fucking his mouth and another chub guy fucking his ass, After a while, the chub guy moan and leave. I used my hand to touch his ass and found another hand was fingering him, Then another dick went in The one who is fucking him was a chub guy after a while I felt that guy stop and writhing his body and leave, then I moved my hand to his ass and found 2 hands where there fingering his ass. I also put my a finger into his ass and found a lot of liquid inside his ass not sure what it is I assumed it is seman.  After that, I heard the guy who fucked his mouth said thank you and leave, and another guy kneels on the floor and tried to stick his dick into my friend's ass. We move our hands away and let the dick in, I didn't felt him wearing a condom and from his skin, I can tell that he is an old guy. during the fuck my friend begs for people to cum into his mouth. after the old guy another 2 guys fucked my friend's, after that, he went out of the darkroom and I follow him out I saw his hair and face were full of sticky liquid and we went into the toilet together I wanted to see how much cum were inside his ass. I saw his hole was swelling there is a condom inside his ass when I pull it out some white liquid flow out with it.  after that, we went to the sauna and a guy approached us and talk to us, That guy wasn't my type and it seems like he is more interested in my friend, so I leave to let them talk, after a while my friend came to find me and told me he wanted to go out with that guy so asked me to go home first. so I left him and went back.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 11:16 PM, Guest ChubbyMly said:

Sentral Sauna is where I had the best experience. Probably not the cleanest or luxurious but perhaps for a chubby Malay like me, there are more of my type here.
I usually start in the sauna and just sit down. On good days, I would be able to play with 2-3 guys within less than one hour. Usually hj, bj and nipple play. Although clientele are mainly chub/daddies, there are quite a few young and fit guys here as well - perhaps they are also looking for chubby guys. The steam room is another place where action happens - I don't quite like it here as the floor is usually very wet.

The small dark room is where action also happens. I have given and received quite a few bjs here. All you need to do is lie on the floor or stand around and someone will eventually check you out. There are also shower rooms where couples go in to have fun. I once went in with a lean muscular Chinese guy who bj-ed me till I cum in his mouth. 
The last time I went there was a month before MCO.

Hyee...

Guest Lao ah pek
On 7/30/2020 at 10:13 AM, hornychub said:

Chubbies like me would probably feel more comfortable and welcomed in Sentral Massage or Senses Massage. Sentral has more Malay customers while Senses has more Chinese customers. Customers are mostly chubs/daddies/chasers and some foreigners. See which one you prefer. 

Can't wait for them to open the sauna again ❤️ 

Long long before your time, before there's gay saunas, before there's gay massage shops.

In the 1980s, we cruised at Jurassic Park, the old trailer parks (before the NS Highway  was completed) etc.

Before Brickfields blind massage was mentioned in gay guide Utopia, we locals already knew, some went for sex with other clients, some went for proper massage, some went for happy endings.

One item on my bucket list was to offer my body to to a disadvantaged blind masseur. But then I don't want to make it seem like I'm exploiting their misfortunate circumstances.

So I never ask directly. I just enjoy the massage first, without happy ending because they were quite discreet. They'll only fondle and caress sensually at the upper body but not directly at the cock or butts. By regulations, clients are supposed to be clothed when massaged but most go naked because the masseurs are blind.

Till one day, the masseur accidentally slipped his finger into my butt crack. It's forgivable since my butts were oily and slippery. I was surprised when he apologized. I told him it's okay. Those days, they are not supposed to do inner thigh massage, only butt massage with underwear on. 

But slowly bare butt massage also allowed. And I think, inner thigh massage too. Once I gave consent, he gave me a good inner thigh massage, of course stray touches to my balls and butt crack. I pretended not to notice. 

Then he did the bend legs stretching that he'll get up onto the bed. He'll leave my legs wide apart then massage my thighs. Long strokes that hit my butt crack. By then his hardon was out of his pants and pressing on my legs. 

It was so obvious by now. Of course he knew I was pretending to be blissfully resting and after a few more inner thigh massage strokes, his fingers don't pretend to go back down anymore. They were oiled and circling my anus.

Once he got a good feel of my anal texture, his experienced touch knew what he suspected. He dug in and gave me a prostate massage. I was dripping copious amounts precum by then. 

One final confirmation when he wanted to slipped a cushion under me. I complied.

He parted my legs widest and penetrated me. I gave a loud mmmmffff kind of exhaled acknowledgement that he had pumped into me.

During those days, we don't know about Aids because the govt forbid gay information, just like now they still forbid condoms in saunas and massage shops.

So yes, he fucked me raw like all other men. Once he got me going, I was facing him and waving my legs in the air and felt liberating that he's not seeing my sluttiness. He was using his hands to feel me, communicate and prodding me to guide me to various sex postures.

Our heavy breathing and the pounding noises were obvious. All that octopus hand all over my body, partly massaging, partly feeling, partly prodding was very sensual and stimulating.

I think he could even feel my sexual pulses because he climaxed into me just when I climaxed.

He was careful to wipe me thoroughly clean inside as his juices were so copious that they were leaking out. I could barely clench my anus muscles to keep from leaking. He'll stir my inside to stimulate me to open wider.

After that, we pretended nothing happened. He didn't have to tell me to keep our sex within 4 walls. I sure wouldn't want to tell anybody that I let a blind man fucked me good.

Any old men here with old tales to tell of those furtive days?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.