Male HQ
Reagankoh416

Malaysia Gay Sauna / Massage Stories

Share your own personal experiences of Malaysia Gay Saunas/Massage stories. Would like to hear some stories of you guys. What did you do / cruise to get the guy that you wanted? How was the feeling with the person? Would you like to go back again? Share some thoughts and experiences right here. 

Edited by Reagankoh416

Guest Malay Bottom

I always enjoy the sauna scene compare to chatting on apps. The real life experience is wonderful. My top saunas are Otot2, Kakiku and 52Forest(where you can massage too).

2 minutes ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

I always enjoy the sauna scene compare to chatting on apps. The real life experience is wonderful. My top saunas are Otot2, Kakiku and 52Forest(where you can massage too).

Really, which place is your favorite? Share some stories here la... Like how you find out, what did you do, how's the environment like... Etc

Guest ExhibitionistInKL

I'm an exhibitionist, but enjoy a little fun here and there (give and receive handjobs only).

I start my session by going to the sauna or steam room. Most people prefer to play in the dark so I go in there and play with as many cocks as willing. Usually end up with 2 or 3 of them cumming. The downside is that you can't see anything, just the feeling of their hard cocks twitching in my hand.

I then go to the open areas where I start flashing and playing with myself. I usually lie down and move the towel away, exposing my 6 inch cock (hard). I then stroke a little, tease a little, just play with it till I get hard. Then I stop for a while until it's a little soft. Then I start again. Within 10 minutes, there's usually a crowd around me to watch. The best experience was around 9 or 10 guys spread out with all eyes on my cock. There was a malay guy with a big cock (around 8 inches easily) on my left and a chinese guy with an average cock (around 3 inches) on my right. The malay guy was definitely enjoying the show as he was rock hard. The chinese guy wasn't as hard, and he kept covering up his cock. Must've been a little shy. After about 20 minutes of teasing my cock, the malay guy decided to grab it. I wasn't expecting it so I was quite surprised and I burst my load immediately. Love the look on everyones faces as they watch me cum all over myself.

15 minutes ago, Guest ExhibitionistInKL said:

I'm an exhibitionist, but enjoy a little fun here and there (give and receive handjobs only).

I start my session by going to the sauna or steam room. Most people prefer to play in the dark so I go in there and play with as many cocks as willing. Usually end up with 2 or 3 of them cumming. The downside is that you can't see anything, just the feeling of their hard cocks twitching in my hand.

I then go to the open areas where I start flashing and playing with myself. I usually lie down and move the towel away, exposing my 6 inch cock (hard). I then stroke a little, tease a little, just play with it till I get hard. Then I stop for a while until it's a little soft. Then I start again. Within 10 minutes, there's usually a crowd around me to watch. The best experience was around 9 or 10 guys spread out with all eyes on my cock. There was a malay guy with a big cock (around 8 inches easily) on my left and a chinese guy with an average cock (around 3 inches) on my right. The malay guy was definitely enjoying the show as he was rock hard. The chinese guy wasn't as hard, and he kept covering up his cock. Must've been a little shy. After about 20 minutes of teasing my cock, the malay guy decided to grab it. I wasn't expecting it so I was quite surprised and I burst my load immediately. Love the look on everyones faces as they watch me cum all over myself.

That's a hot story. Had group fun in the dark room before, pretty messy lol

47 minutes ago, Guest ExhibitionistInKL said:

Wow, which sauna did you got to? That was a good experience for you! Wish I could meet you someday

On 7/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, Guest ExhibitionistInKL said:

Which sauna is that? Is it open after MCO?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Will_90
      Since its after MCO already, Is the sauna already open?
    • By Robxx
      Trying to exhibit, but don't know where is best?
    • By leantonedboy
      Who else find wearing mask with exec wear is super sexy & turn on 
    • By Fit4Fit
      Cruising places:

Parks
      1. Tasik Kelana Jaya (HAPPENING!)
      2. Tasik Permaisuri HUKM side (HAPPENING!)
      3. Bukit Kommanwel hill top

Swimming Pools
      1. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)
      2. Chin Woo Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)
      3. Bandar Tun Razak

Malls
      1. KL Sentral toilet besides KFC (HAPPENING!)
      2. Nu Sentral toilet besides HM (HAPPENING!)
      3. Sunway Pyramid toilet below TGV
      4. Avenue K toilet Level C & next to Tealive
      5. Empire gallery Toilet beside popular / uniqlo. (Once in the blue moon)

RnR
      1. LDP towards Kepong besides Caltex (HAPPENING!)
      2. LDP towards Puchong from Sunway McDonald (HAPPENING!)
      3. Shell toilet at kesas highway towards kota kemuning also got. (Depends lucks, mostly taxi driver or lorry driver)
      4. Shell toilet USJ Hicom (Happening)

Gym
      1. CF Sunway Pyramid (HAPPENING!)
      2. CF Mid Valley
      3. CF 1 Utama (HAPPENING!)
      4. FF Avenue K (HAPPENING!)
      5. FF The Curve
      6. FF Empire (HAPPENING!)
      7. FF Paradigm Mall (Happening)
counter