Male HQ

Bitcoin Trading

Can anyone advise about this bitcoin trading, I am very skeptical about this trading and find it quite thrill to hear some of the traders making quick profits and by using prominent figure in their promotions. Is this a true profit trading or just a scams.

Bitcoin trading these days are not really that profitable as in the past. In fact, they are rather volatile and I don't recommend immediate trading unless you know what Bitcoin is about and Bitcoin is not all about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading. These cryptocurrency trading are a deviation from the original vision of Bitcoin and in fact frown upon but somehow it gained traction and it grew to what it was today and at the same time made Bitcoin and cryptocurrency very (IN)famous. Along the way, it made cryptography and computer security regain its once sleepy interest back into the spotlight as the rush to prevent multi-million dollar compromise on Bitcoin exchanges.

Is Bitcoin trading a scam ? What about if the speculative FX market with its high volatility ? What about paper notes and digital currencies, cash cards, credit cards ... are they a scam ? People lose money (huge tonnes sometimes) from bad speculative trading on the FX and similarly on Bitcoin.

The argument is that Bitcoin have no value backing it. Similarly, cash has no value backing it since it is not backed by gold standard anymore. What do we really trust in ?

There are black sheeps in trading and it happens.

If you are going to touch Bitcoin, my recommendation is to simply just put abit in to understand what is Bitcoin and how it works (beyond the crypto-trading). Just expect complete loses for the value you put into Bitcoin while experimenting.

Most Bitcoin exchanges these days are using robots to trade by the way.

Good luck if you  ever wade in. And don't be trigger happy. Don't believe those claims of fast profits.

@tinkermybutt I echoed with u. They advertised interviewed with a few celebrities such as Bryan Wong & JJ have retired Becos they have found a way to get rich. 

Guest Mining
9 hours ago, Cernunnos said:

Bitcoin trading these days are not really that profitable as in the past. In fact, they are rather volatile and I don't recommend immediate trading unless you know what Bitcoin is about and Bitcoin is not all about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading. These cryptocurrency trading are a deviation from the original vision of Bitcoin and in fact frown upon but somehow it gained traction and it grew to what it was today and at the same time made Bitcoin and cryptocurrency very (IN)famous. Along the way, it made cryptography and computer security regain its once sleepy interest back into the spotlight as the rush to prevent multi-million dollar compromise on Bitcoin exchanges.

Is Bitcoin trading a scam ? What about if the speculative FX market with its high volatility ? What about paper notes and digital currencies, cash cards, credit cards ... are they a scam ? People lose money (huge tonnes sometimes) from bad speculative trading on the FX and similarly on Bitcoin.

The argument is that Bitcoin have no value backing it. Similarly, cash has no value backing it since it is not backed by gold standard anymore. What do we really trust in ?

There are black sheeps in trading and it happens.

If you are going to touch Bitcoin, my recommendation is to simply just put abit in to understand what is Bitcoin and how it works (beyond the crypto-trading). Just expect complete loses for the value you put into Bitcoin while experimenting.

Most Bitcoin exchanges these days are using robots to trade by the way.

Good luck if you  ever wade in. And don't be trigger happy. Don't believe those claims of fast profits.

Can bitcoin be mined? I read they got this machine which is not cheap to mine bitcoin. And not so many website can use bitcoin. I ever buy some from local just to buy some nootropics from a webstore. 

59 minutes ago, Guest Mining said:

Can bitcoin be mined

Yes, you can still mine Bitcoins.

59 minutes ago, Guest Mining said:

I read they got this machine which is not cheap to mine bitcoin.

They are definitely not cheap as you are using specialized chips to mine them for fast SHA256 hash execution.

Read about when Bitcoin mining will completely stop: https://www.investopedia.com/tech/what-happens-bitcoin-after-21-million-mined/#:~:text=In actuality%2C the final bitcoin,the circulation of new tokens.

Also, mining is getting more difficult to do as more Bitcoins have already been mined in the past and there is a difficulty level that keeps increasing.

1 hour ago, Guest Mining said:

And not so many website can use bitcoin

Tax regulation and monetary policies are still being decided as to the classification and regulation of cryptocurrency and digital currencies and assets. Fear of repercussions from legal authorities and institutions are creating a shroud of fear and also exchanging Bitcoins to fiat cash is made very difficult as many nations have made it illegal or very difficult to convert crypto/digital currencies and assets to fiat cash without some form of money laundering application and background check which is deliberately made very costly and difficult to perform and satisfy. All in all, its due to regulation and legality that makes Bitcoins-to-fiat difficult which drives down adoption with the regular media painting Bitcoin et. al. as some dark and dangerous thing with certain forceful intentions behind it to drive it in a certain direction.

As we know, the MAS has worked on its digital SG "Coin" via Project Ubin (https://www.mas.gov.sg/schemes-and-initiatives/Project-Ubin) and Temasek Holdings have invested in Facebook's Libra currency (https://libra.org/en-US/association/#the_members) to attempt its own creation. Are we going to see a resurgence ? Probably not on the open cryptocurrency that we know like Bitcoin and Ethereum but a more nationally and centrally controlled and highly trackable and traceable variant to make e-Cash more visible and fiat-on-hand obsolete.

Its a mixture of politics, policies, greed, intrigue, computer tech and all that in a melting pot that we are see unfolding quietly behind the scene.

Can anyone advise about this bitcoin trading, I am very skeptical about this trading and find it quite thrill to hear some of the traders making quick profits and by using prominent figure in their promotions. Is this a true profit trading or just a scams.

Guest link please
3 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

can you show me the link?

• 6 months later...

Just make sure when you become a millionaire you do not forget your password hehehe

Bitcoin Millionaire In AGONY After Losing Password

https://youtu.be/qI31aXLGmd8

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Personally, the sign that we are in a crypto currency bubble came when my mum was asking me to buy some for her cause her mahjong kakis were making money from trading in them. When something that is highly speculative hits the everyday person, it is a sign of a bubble, which means it is time to exit. So back in January, I sold all my crypto and just watch the decline from then on. 

The challenge with crypto is the lack of government regulation to back it up. The value is purely based on demand and supply with no real backing. Most currencies are backed by a country's GDP, or some yardstick that determines its value. In times of crisis, to combat inflation, governments may start reducing the supply and start buying up their own currencies to manage its value. With crypto, there is very little, to no control. 

I think what we are experiencing are just the early stages of crypto. They are not going to go away. It's like the wild west now. At some point, controls will be introduced to protect consumers, which defeats the purpose of crypto in the first place. 

Love. 

Guest Smile be happy

When the news of the crypto crashed and young investors lost all their savings, depression, suicide rate... I chuckled a little inside. 

On 5/26/2022 at 11:05 PM, doncoin said:

Personally, the sign that we are in a crypto currency bubble came when my mum was asking me to buy some for her cause her mahjong kakis were making money from trading in them. When something that is highly speculative hits the everyday person, it is a sign of a bubble, which means it is time to exit. So back in January, I sold all my crypto and just watch the decline from then on. 

The challenge with crypto is the lack of government regulation to back it up. The value is purely based on demand and supply with no real backing. Most currencies are backed by a country's GDP, or some yardstick that determines its value. In times of crisis, to combat inflation, governments may start reducing the supply and start buying up their own currencies to manage its value. With crypto, there is very little, to no control. 

I think what we are experiencing are just the early stages of crypto. They are not going to go away. It's like the wild west now. At some point, controls will be introduced to protect consumers, which defeats the purpose of crypto in the first place. 

Is that why your nick is doncoin? 🤭😂😂

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.