Male HQ

Recommendation for in-call massage in the West

Well...there are but how good it’s another question.

sadly, one of the best who is Mike at Queentown has gone back to US for work.

- there is one at redhill. Young chap late 20s with good strength but I’m not sure if he is still doing.

- Hawk is good but he is picky too. So he does ask for stat before deciding.

- there are a few at clementi but they are more sensual than strength. 

- there is one at Jurong, I haven try before. So yeah. 

- if you expand to Tiong Bahru then u can try Ming. 

On 7/6/2020 at 10:24 AM, Loverofmassage said:

- there is one at redhill. Young chap late 20s with good strength but I’m not sure if he is still doing.

Thanks for sharing!!! 

• 2 months later...
On 7/6/2020 at 10:24 AM, Loverofmassage said:

Yes, there's a young fit chinese boy doing massage at Redhill some years ago. Try him twice, great strength! Used to home-based with family member around.

Later told me he switched to a shop nearby, anyone aware he's still doing? 

Sorry for taking so long to get to writing.

Went to a home based masseur at teban garden on a Tuesday afternoon. Was glad that he agreed to such a last minute booking.

Reached the place and was warmly greeted. His place was clean and tidy, very tastefully decorated and feels like a hotel apartment.

Marc first gave me a quick tour of his place, telling me where the massage room was and location of the shower, and assuring me the privacy of his place. The massage room is nicely decorated and oozing Zen-ness with ambient spa music. Marc then showed me where to put my stuff, provided towels for the shower, and explained about his massage style, finding out which part to focus and which part to avoid. He also added that communication is very important to him and me as well in order to maximize the massage experience, and that I agree wholeheartedly.

After a quick shower to get rid of my perspiration, the massage started with dry massage to prepare the body. Marc has pretty warm hands coupled with his soothing gliding strokes could almost send me to sleep. Next comes the oil massage, which his strokes became even smoother and more sensual. Since it was my first time, I didn't really ask marc to focus on any certain areas, but he did hit quite a few of my aching spots and worked on those. He used mainly palm and forearm with body weight for the massage, which was quite different with some other masseurs that I've tried before. My body felt really relaxed during the session, without me having to guard against pain from suddenly pressure from elbows and thumbs.

I asked for a 1.5 hours session, but due to certain unforseen circumstances the timing overshot by almost 20 minute. I was apologetic, but marc assured me that it's ok and he was happy that I've enjoyed the massage.

Not going to give scores like other reviewers as I have not being to many home based massages to compare, but let's just say that I would definitely go back for more sessions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Went to a home based masseur at teban garden on a Tuesday afternoon. Was glad that he agreed to such a last minute booking.

Reached the place and was warmly greeted. His place was clean and tidy, very tastefully decorated and feels like a hotel apartment.

Marc first gave me a quick tour of his place, telling me where the massage room was and location of the shower, and assuring me the privacy of his place. The massage room is nicely decorated and oozing Zen-ness with ambient spa music. Marc then showed me where to put my stuff, provided towels for the shower, and explained about his massage style, finding out which part to focus and which part to avoid. He also added that communication is very important to him and me as well in order to maximize the massage experience, and that I agree wholeheartedly.

After a quick shower to get rid of my perspiration, the massage started with dry massage to prepare the body. Marc has pretty warm hands coupled with his soothing gliding strokes could almost send me to sleep. Next comes the oil massage, which his strokes became even smoother and more sensual. Since it was my first time, I didn't really ask marc to focus on any certain areas, but he did hit quite a few of my aching spots and worked on those. He used mainly palm and forearm with body weight for the massage, which was quite different with some other masseurs that I've tried before. My body felt really relaxed during the session, without me having to guard against pain from suddenly pressure from elbows and thumbs.

I asked for a 1.5 hours session, but due to certain unforseen circumstances the timing overshot by almost 20 minute. I was apologetic, but marc assured me that it's ok and he was happy that I've enjoyed the massage.

Not going to give scores like other reviewers as I have not being to many home based massages to compare, but let's just say that I would definitely go back for more sessions.

What is the place? Can share the contact?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Edited by mature chn

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2020 at 5:50 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Yes, there's a young fit chinese boy doing massage at Redhill some years ago. Try him twice, great strength! Used to home-based with family member around.

Later told me he switched to a shop nearby, anyone aware he's still doing? 

Were you asking about Victor? :)