Male HQ

American Chinese Guys with larger, thicker and longer dick?

Hi .... I have been wondering, why does American Chinese Guys (with the same parentage - both Chinese) has much more larger, thicker and longer dick than the local chinese guys...is it because of food consumption. I have been encounter with such package when having fun with them. Love their language lingo, airs and presence ... which always makes me find them fun, hot and sassy.Can you share any of your experienced with this hotties !

Edited by tinkermybutt

Guest Teetooman

It’s your inferior complex of being a local Chinese; thinking AMDK and even the ABC are DK.  You should go global, tia kong the Africans have the largest, find one to fit your abyss.

I met one American Chinese guy who had a long dick but nothing impressive as good ol' thick white cocks. 

But what I do like is a number of them have cut dicks, which are cut in the same style as American i.e. cut as babies.

1 hour ago, tinkermybutt said:

Hi .... I have been wondering, why does American Chinese Guys (with the same parentage - both Chinese) has much more larger, thicker and longer dick than the local chinese guys...is it becayse of food consumption. I have been encounter with such package when having fun with them. Love their language lingo and presence ... which always makes me find them fun, hot and sassy.Can you share your any of your experienced with this hotties !

Imo, more meat, especially beef, and more diary products such as milk and cheese.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

21 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Quite true. I also consume a lot of beef, cheese and fresh milks (fresh milk a must everynight before bed) 😃

Must rinse mouth and brush teeth before sleep ~ will cause bad breath by the milk. 

Guest 30+guy
1 hour ago, Neh Neh said:

Quite true. I also consume a lot of beef, cheese and fresh milks (fresh milk a must everynight before bed) 😃

30 ++ guy drink milk can still grow or not?

Now I'm taking solid yogurt at night. Alvas the name of the brand. Local brand I think. Very sour. But manage to roll my tongue to avoid sourness. Used to get bloated after eating. But now no more. They said yogurt is better for lactose intolerance ppl cause lactose changed to lactic acid already during fermentation. 

Guest 30+guy

Is that the secret to your big neh neh?

2 hours ago, fab said:

Imo, more meat, especially beef, and more diary products such as milk and cheese.

That's a sin.  So be as sinful as possible.

Given the racial stereotype there, wait for "Yellow Dicks Matter" first.

37 minutes ago, Guest 30+guy said:

Now I'm taking solid yogurt at night. Alvas the name of the brand. Local brand I think. Very sour. But manage to roll my tongue to avoid sourness. Used to get bloated after eating. But now no more. They said yogurt is better for lactose intolerance ppl cause lactose changed to lactic acid already during fermentation. 

30plus Can grow bigger when its hard.

40 minutes ago, Guest 30+guy said:

Best not to eat anything after dinner. Drink plain water best. But its not easy because I'm also challenged haha 

4 hours ago, Guest Teetooman said:

It’s your inferior complex of being a local Chinese; thinking AMDK and even the ABC are DK.  You should go global, tia kong the Africans have the largest, find one to fit your abyss.

Please take note I am comparing American Chinese and Local Chinese. Pls read my simple post. Who dont know that the Black African and Latinos are largest of all. 😁😁

Edited by tinkermybutt

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

With nice  true born ABC accent too ....but not those pretentious ones studying there   ....those are irritating 

So true and they sound pathetic and fake !

Edited by tinkermybutt

I know a local chinese in my gym. He doesn't take whey protein but look buff like a rugby player.

Per him, he drinks lots of milk.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to American Chinese Guys with larger, thicker and longer dick?
1 hour ago, PinkBlackHole said:

I see, then like that i can also grow neh neh as big as u too? Its definitely goals.

Your neh neh size depends on your genes too.

Are your parents neh neh a big as Neh Nehs?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

21 minutes ago, PinkBlackHole said:

Eh normal i guess i didnt really stare and observe too closely😅

But i guess no harm try to grow to my max potential with milk?

6 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Milk + Chest Gyming 😁

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Rice is not potato
11 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Hi .... I have been wondering, why does American Chinese Guys (with the same parentage - both Chinese) has much more larger, thicker and longer dick than the local chinese guys...is it because of food consumption. I have been encounter with such package when having fun with them. Love their language lingo, airs and presence ... which always makes me find them fun, hot and sassy.Can you share any of your experienced with this hotties !

A Chinese is a Chinese. The genes will not change regardless where u were born.  

In the past there's not enough to eat.  This can't stunt not only physical but intellectual development in a child.  It's not about them eating superior food, it's about Chinese here and in the mainland eating inferior diet.  Even if you have great DNA eating inferior food will cap your potential.

Eat rice everyday ..... Where can grow up like The Rock, right?  Even the China athletes are consuming more beef to catch up. To the 30yo guy asking about yogurt, there's a saying.  "A human's potential depends on how it's brought up in the first 6 years of his life."

22 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Same here. I also drink one glass of milk every night before bed, for its proteins and other neh properties, to grow by pecs . Haha.. but of cos, neh neh's nehs are more impressive..

Guest Guest
16 minutes ago, clifford99 said:

Same here. I also drink one glass of milk every night before bed, for its proteins and other neh properties, to grow by pecs . Haha.. but of cos, neh neh's nehs are more impressive..

You are absolutely right. Neh Neh's neh neh is absolutely impressive. Makes my leg a little neh neh too.

8 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yr neh neh not bad too. 

You should show yours 2.

Be fair.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 7/1/2020 at 12:00 AM, tinkermybutt said:

The scientific explanation is that you live close to the equator, where the acceleration of gravity G is smaller than in America.

In America, especially in the north,  the force of G on the hanging dicks is larger,  therefore it stretches them longer. 

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The scientific explanation is that you live close to the equator, where the acceleration of gravity G is smaller than in America.

In America, especially in the north,  the force of G on the hanging dicks is larger,  therefore it stretches them longer. 

Means saggier neh neh too?

Like that means china should have a long dick too

3 minutes ago, PinkBlackHole said:

Means saggier neh neh too?

Like that means china should have a long dick too

Well...  while the "scientific explanation" I wrote may be correct,  the effect of difference in G in the dick length may not be so dramatic:  maybe a couple of angstroms. :)  

On 7/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, Guest Poop said:

What do you want:

big and soft soft like a over-ripe banana, or

small and hard hard like a batten.

sweet over-ripe banana :o

I love drinking the sweet juice until it drips from my mouth.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.