Male HQ

BEN'S Body Massage, Bone Setting, Facial And SHR Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands

On 9/17/2021 at 11:14 AM, i8i8 said:

Tried Ben's massage after some time and i am thankful i went.  Despite my spinal problems, he miraculously could melt my aches away using Yuan Shi Dian.  Tried to book another session but so far no reply, he must be fully booked by appreciative clients.  Hope he accepts my booking soon.

To all who have not tried, please do.  i believe you will not regret it as much as i enjoyed the session.  

Hi i8i8,

Thanks for coming and tried my massage. Glad to hear that YSD treatment massage helped to release your aches.

Please contact me again for appointment. Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Thanks

Ben

Tried Ben's massage on Tuesday night.

He is a fit and good looking guy.

His place is near Hillion Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, bus interchange and MRT. Very convenient.

Place is quiet and clean, the massage bed is comfortable. 

His massage strength is just nice for me. Strong, but not too painful. Felt very relax and ache-free after the massage. Had good night sleep.

Will be going back again.

On 9/27/2021 at 12:31 PM, hellyeah said:

Tried Ben last night. The massage was great, relaxing and intense at the same time. My body was loosened up and I had a great night sleep after. Highly recommended.

Hi hellyeah,

Thks so much for coming and tried my massage. Your kind words and reviews are much appreciated. 

Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Thanks again and take care.

Regards,

Ben

On 10/1/2021 at 2:23 PM, myfyp2 said:

Tried Ben's massage on Tuesday night.

He is a fit and good looking guy.

His place is near Hillion Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, bus interchange and MRT. Very convenient.

Place is quiet and clean, the massage bed is comfortable. 

His massage strength is just nice for me. Strong, but not too painful. Felt very relax and ache-free after the massage. Had good night sleep.

Will be going back again.

Hi myfyp2,

I am so grateful and appreciated your lovely reviews. I believe all masseurs will agree with me that client's positive comments will always inspire and reaffirm our massage skills and techniques. In return to better serve all our regular and new clients.

Thanks again for coming to try my massage and looking forward to serving you soon again. Take care.

Regards, 

Ben

On 10/1/2021 at 3:14 PM, AlexDominic said:

hope to try soon. the only thing is the place very far from me.

Hi Alex,

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Fyi I too provide Outcall service if your place is available or convenient. Anyway Sg is very small and easily accessible. 

Feel free to contact me for appointment or details. 

line: pwlt_1219 

telegram: @wanderguy

wechat: pwlt_1219 

Regards,

Ben

Booked an in-call appointment with Ben on a Thursday 07*/10/2021 evening for a 90minutes massage.

Right off the bat, the place felt tranquil. The difference coming to the location from outside was as night and day. Despite the masks, Ben was genuine & welcoming as he beckoned me to the room to settle down. 

Ben incorporated a combination of strokes and presses of varying pressures to ensure that all of the muscles on my body were accounted for during the session. I was certain he knew where to focus more on even after consulting with him prior to the massage. Time passed by quickly as I laid still & bare on the bed while Ben went to work on my body, kneading the soreness away.

In spite of my bigger proportions and the relatively small size of the bed (which resulted in limited space), Ben had managed to leave me satisfied and yearning for more appointments after yesterday's

evening session. Have I not mentioned that the overall process was thorough as well?

The euphoric experience was so much that I was compelled by my own will to create an account and submit this review. Though the price tag is at a premium point, and your mileage may vary depending on circumstances, believe me when I say that you will get what you paid for, and such is the case for Ben's massages. 

Edited by Kwinny

On 10/8/2021 at 10:06 AM, Kwinny said:

Booked an in-call appointment with Ben on a Thursday 08/10/2021 evening for a 90minutes massage.

Right off the bat, the place felt tranquil. The difference coming to the location from outside was as night and day. Despite the masks, Ben was genuine & welcoming as he beckoned me to the room to settle down. 

Ben incorporated a combination of strokes and presses of varying pressures to ensure that all of the muscles on my body were accounted for during the session. I was certain he knew where to focus more on even after consulting with him prior to the massage. Time passed by quickly as I laid still & bare on the bed while Ben went to work on my body, kneading the soreness away.

In spite of my bigger proportions and the relatively small size of the bed (which resulted in limited space), Ben had managed to leave me satisfied and yearning for more appointments after yesterday's

evening session. Have I not mentioned that the overall process was thorough as well?

The euphoric experience was so much that I was compelled by my own will to create an account and submit this review. Though the price tag is at a premium point, and your mileage may vary depending on circumstances, believe me when I say that you will get what you paid for, and such is the case for Ben's massages. 

I agree with most of this review. Ben's massage is very good. 

On 10/8/2021 at 10:06 AM, Kwinny said:

Booked an in-call appointment with Ben on a Thursday 07*/10/2021 evening for a 90minutes massage.

Hi Kwinny,

I felt ecstatic and yet humbled by your kind & generous review. I will strive to continue to learn new techniques and improve my skills to better serve all my faithful regulars or new customers. Certainly I am looking forward to welcome you back and  serving you soon again.

Many thanks again for your effort and time to pen down your experience with my massage.

Thanks

Ben

Dear Friends,

If you are looking for a genuine relaxing  full body Oil massage or Sports massage on targeted muscles or releasing your aching & tensed muscles....feel free to contact to me to arrange an  appointment or more details.

My contacts as follows,

Looking forward to serving you soon.

Regards,

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Friends, 

How is everyone doing lately? Hope that all of you are doing well and stay healthy.

But I too know that many of you are working in demanding or stressful environments, facing computer all day long, sitting down for long hours, muscles feeling tensed or aching, list goes on....

I am providing genuine relaxing Swedish full body Oil massage or Sports massage on targeted muscles to release aching & tensed muscles, deep tissue massage on meridian points or Chinese Tuina with different techniques. 

I too can provide personalized  or fusion full body massage according to your needs or preferences. 

Hurry!  feel free to contact me to arrange an unforgettable massage session.

Looking forward to serving you soon. 

Regards,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good 2-hour massage with Ben last Saturday afternoon. Helped me to loosen all the knots over my whole back (which was painful at some points during the massage) and also yet sensual enough. Had a good night sleep that night! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 3:19 PM, sg_JHU said:

Had a good 2-hour massage with Ben last Saturday afternoon. Helped me to loosen all the knots over my whole back (which was painful at some points during the massage) and also yet sensual enough. Had a good night sleep that night! :)

Hi sg_JHU,

Thanks so much for coming and tried my Sports Massage. Looking forward to serving you soon again. Take care.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Friends,

If you are looking to loosen your tensed muscles, stiff neck, tight shoulders, lower back aching, regular legs clamps and .....etc.

Feel free to contact me to arrange a massage session to improve your wellness or more details. 

Line: pwlt_1219 

Wechat: pwlt_1219 

Telegram: @wanderguy

Many thanks.

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 9:50 PM, kinkienips said:

Just had a session with Ben. He is very friendly and attentive.
His place is quiet, cozy and discreet. 

He applied just the right pressure and I have never feel so relax like before. Definitely will coming back for more. 
Kudos to you, Ben 👍🏻

Hi kinkienips,

Thanks so much for coming and tried my massage. Appreciate your kind reviews and words. Looking forward to serving you soon again and take care.

Thanks

Ben

--‐-----‐------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

It's December again!....how are you doing for 2020? Regardless good or not so good year but you deserve to have a healthy physically, mentally and emotionally. Certainly you need to love and pamper yourself from time to time.

COME! Feel free to contact me to book a session or more details.

Many thanks.

Ben

Clearing leave & since nothing to do except for the back ache from prolong sitting due to WFH, scrolled through the massage feeds and something caught my attention. Looking at the location, hmmm driving rom East (where I am staying) to North West, contemplating but shall give this gentleman a try. Since it was a last minute decision decided to try and book a 90mins session with Mr. Ben.

Luck will have it I was given a slot. 

I must say his demeanour impressed me a lot plus he wore glasses! I have a thing for a gentleman who wore glasses so I am one myself. That's aside. Overall I am impressed with the massage session, how he presented himself, the relax  ambience, the long and intense stroke and kneading was indeed GOOOD!!! Yes with 3 'O's not that I can't spelled or something but indeed it was goood!

I slept well last night! Would I be back for another session with him? Indeed I will! 

Thanks once again Ben for accommodating my last minute request! 

May upcoming 2022 be a prosperous year to you and bring you good tidings!

Happy Holidays & Thanks Once Again! 

LHA

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 9:46 AM, luq2me said:

Clearing leave & since nothing to do except for the back ache from prolong sitting due to WFH, scrolled through the massage feeds and something caught my attention. Looking at the location, hmmm driving rom East (where I am staying) to North West, contemplating but shall give this gentleman a try. Since it was a last minute decision decided to try and book a 90mins session with Mr. Ben.

Luck will have it I was given a slot. 

I must say his demeanour impressed me a lot plus he wore glasses! I have a thing for a gentleman who wore glasses so I am one myself. That's aside. Overall I am impressed with the massage session, how he presented himself, the relax  ambience, the long and intense stroke and kneading was indeed GOOOD!!! Yes with 3 'O's not that I can't spelled or something but indeed it was goood!

I slept well last night! Would I be back for another session with him? Indeed I will! 

Thanks once again Ben for accommodating my last minute request! 

May upcoming 2022 be a prosperous year to you and bring you good tidings!

Happy Holidays & Thanks Once Again! 

LHA

Hi Luq2me,

Trust that you have a great start for 2022. It was my pleasure meeting and serving you. Thanks and appreciate you for taking time to pen down your experience and reviews. Indeed your kind words has motivated and inspired me to always learn new skills and techniques. 

Looking forward to serving you again soon.

Thanks

Ben

Dear Friends,

How are you all doing? Trust that you are excited and have a great start of 2022.

Just a quick heads-up, lately I have been busy preparing and setting up my new home based massage venue in Woodlands Dr 14. It is almost done now and targeting to officially start operations on 15th Jan'22. It is about 8mins walk from Woodlands MRT TEL Exit 6.

You are most welcome to contact me for  appointment or details. 

Thanks and looking forward to serving you soon.

Thanks

Ben

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Full Body Oil Massage Service @Woodlands & Outcall

Dear Friends,

Just a quick heads-up, I will be launching new services soon such as Facial Treatment (Basic and Premium), Face Meridian Treatment, Face Guasha, Permanent Hair Removal SHR Laser and etc.....

So do stay tune, the launching date will be announced in due course soon.

Once again thanks for your support in advance and looking forward to serving you in my new humble venue.

Thanks.

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

Visited Ben once again last Saturday, 22 Jan 22 at his new abode in Northern Singapore. Since I am driving and am familiar with that area, it’s not a hassle for me. For those of you whom would like to engage Ben’s massage services, his place is not far from Woodlands TEL.

The new set up is indeed calming. Back to the massage, before he begins, he asked me what sort of pressure I prefer. Personal preference, I am into mid & heavy pressure. Am into deep tissue or pressure point massages, and for the 2nd time around, Ben did not disappoint! He did some rubbing & stroking techniques along with stretching till I almost fell asleep. There were some aspects of sensual rubbing in between which I enjoyed and make me half stoned and a goner! Hehe … :P 

I very much enjoyed the attention to detail when adjusting various parts of the body and stretching or massaging based on what’s needed, and in a way that can actually help my pain points feel better. 

Above all for the price I am paying, it’s all worth it. Will I be back next even though I have to drive from East to North; I would. It’s all about quality massage and compatibility.

Thank you Ben! 

Taking this opportunity to wish you advance Gong Xi Fa Cai. May the year of Water Tiger brings prosperity & good health to you.

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Full Body Oil Massage Service @Woodlands
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 9:29 AM, luq2me said:

Visited Ben once again last Saturday, 22 Jan 22 at his new abode in Northern Singapore. Since I am driving and am familiar with that area, it’s not a hassle for me. For those of you whom would like to engage Ben’s massage services, his place is not far from Woodlands TEL.

The new set up is indeed calming. Back to the massage, before he begins, he asked me what sort of pressure I prefer. Personal preference, I am into mid & heavy pressure. Am into deep tissue or pressure point massages, and for the 2nd time around, Ben did not disappoint! He did some rubbing & stroking techniques along with stretching till I almost fell asleep. There were some aspects of sensual rubbing in between which I enjoyed and make me half stoned and a goner! Hehe … :P 

I very much enjoyed the attention to detail when adjusting various parts of the body and stretching or massaging based on what’s needed, and in a way that can actually help my pain points feel better. 

Above all for the price I am paying, it’s all worth it. Will I be back next even though I have to drive from East to North; I would. It’s all about quality massage and compatibility.

Thank you Ben! 

Taking this opportunity to wish you advance Gong Xi Fa Cai. May the year of Water Tiger brings prosperity & good health to you.

Hi Luq2me,

It was indeed my pleasure and honor serving you again. Glad to know that you had have enjoyed the session and my massage. Thank you for coming again.

Thanks for your CNY well wishes and wishing you to have blessed year ahead too.

Looking forward to serving you again soon. 

Thanks

Ben

This will be my 3rd visit with Ben and all I’m going to say it’s gotten better after each visit! 

I have seen and tried several therapists either commercial or home based. By far Ben’s touch is the BEST! I came with a tense back (neck & shoulder). Also, I requested a scrub since I went sun tanning the previous week and my skin started peeling off. 

It started with the scrub and it felt so good when your dead skin peeled off and smoothed. 

Then came the massage. There are not enough STARS to rate this 3rd massage I’ve had with Ben! Maybe “PLATINUM” would be more appropriate. This time the massage is way better than the first 2. From the touch, rub and to the last bits of it, your body will be in his total control; leave you in a state of pure well- being! There's an element of tantric thrown in it which made me over the moon! 

(evil grin)

All I can say if you engage Ben, relax & enjoy and you will certainly be longing to return! 

I will make it a point to have a once month session with Ben or maybe fortnightly! 

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Full Body Massage + Facial Care Services @Woodlands
On 2/15/2022 at 10:11 AM, luq2me said:

This will be my 3rd visit with Ben and all I’m going to say it’s gotten better after each visit! 

I have seen and tried several therapists either commercial or home based. By far Ben’s touch is the BEST! I came with a tense back (neck & shoulder). Also, I requested a scrub since I went sun tanning the previous week and my skin started peeling off. 

It started with the scrub and it felt so good when your dead skin peeled off and smoothed. 

Then came the massage. There are not enough STARS to rate this 3rd massage I’ve had with Ben! Maybe “PLATINUM” would be more appropriate. This time the massage is way better than the first 2. From the touch, rub and to the last bits of it, your body will be in his total control; leave you in a state of pure well- being! There's an element of tantric thrown in it which made me over the moon! 

(evil grin)

All I can say if you engage Ben, relax & enjoy and you will certainly be longing to return! 

I will make it a point to have a once month session with Ben or maybe fortnightly! 

Hi Luq2me,

Thanks so much for your continuous support and your kind reviews. Indeed it was my pleasure serving you each time. Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Thanks again.

Ben

I do believe most would have read or seen the ad posted by Ben recently. As far as I have experienced, what's been advertised it's what I got!

Prior to experiencing Ben's massage, I have gone to some commercial and home based masseur as mentioned earlier in my post. There were a couple of hits & misses. I do feel honestly, 50/50 most clients who engage masseur for a therapy session have genuine pains & injuries that they may or may not recover from. My work involves lots of sitting and dealing with numbers. The tendency for me to have posture, neck & back pain is imminent! The masseur I engage with, I hope will be able to find the best way to find the most successful massage to help alleviate & help me heal.

Most of the time too, guys who engage a masseur come in need of stress relief which itself is therapeutic and MAJORITY of that comes from an orgasm after a THOROUGH FULL BODY RUB DOWN! For sure, MOST men are gonna get aroused because of the touch that the masseur provides; touching them in an intimate way. But that isn't always the case of an invitation for intimacy. It mainly goes by the clients intentions, how well the masseur know them, and if they are truly just there to get one off or are there to seek healing. 

That's why I am in favor of Ben's massage! He is able to read his clients body language and their responses to certain touches. With this, indeed it will be the key to understand the boundaries that are presented. He heals me as well as he excites me with his touch! Fortunately I am not hairy and it's a bonus for me to feel every pressure & touch he incorporates during the massage. 😉 

All I can say, my 4th visit with Ben last Saturday was not only a healing process for me but to exploring intimacy within the boundaries both agreed. It gets better after each visit.

By the way this is not a PAID REVIEW, what’s been penned down is what I have experienced ☺️👍🏻

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 9:56 AM, luq2me said:
I do believe most would have read or seen the ad posted by Ben recently. As far as I have experienced, what's been advertised it's what I got!

Prior to experiencing Ben's massage, I have gone to some commercial and home based masseur as mentioned earlier in my post. There were a couple of hits & misses. I do feel honestly, 50/50 most clients who engage masseur for a therapy session have genuine pains & injuries that they may or may not recover from. My work involves lots of sitting and dealing with numbers. The tendency for me to have posture, neck & back pain is imminent! The masseur I engage with, I hope will be able to find the best way to find the most successful massage to help alleviate & help me heal.

Most of the time too, guys who engage a masseur come in need of stress relief which itself is therapeutic and MAJORITY of that comes from an orgasm after a THOROUGH FULL BODY RUB DOWN! For sure, MOST men are gonna get aroused because of the touch that the masseur provides; touching them in an intimate way. But that isn't always the case of an invitation for intimacy. It mainly goes by the clients intentions, how well the masseur know them, and if they are truly just there to get one off or are there to seek healing. 

That's why I am in favor of Ben's massage! He is able to read his clients body language and their responses to certain touches. With this, indeed it will be the key to understand the boundaries that are presented. He heals me as well as he excites me with his touch! Fortunately I am not hairy and it's a bonus for me to feel every pressure & touch he incorporates during the massage. 😉 

All I can say, my 4th visit with Ben last Saturday was not only a healing process for me but to exploring intimacy within the boundaries both agreed. It gets better after each visit.

By the way this is not a PAID REVIEW, what’s been penned down is what I have experienced ☺️👍🏻

Hi Luq2me,

Thanks so much once again for your kind words and reviews. It's my pleasure that my massage suits your desires and preferences. Looking forward to continue serving you soon again.

Many thanks

Ben

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage + Facial Care + Permanent Hair Removal Services @Woodlands
  • LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage + Facial Care + Laser Hair Removal Services @Woodlands

It's been last 3 weeks since I had my session with Ben. So before I leave for Europe tonight, I have arranged for another massage session with Ben yesterday.

The place & ambience now; hmmm ... what can I say, it's like stepping into the commercial massage place. All spick & span. It's serene & smells good. Pipe in music that's calm the nerves.

On to the massage, well what can I say. NEVER DISAPPOINTS ME! He will brings something new for me to experience. It was different indeed from the previous! 😆 The pressure interchangeably change, brilliant long & short flow. Midway I dozed off while sucking on mint! 😆 

He really focused hard to ease any build up on tension especially my neck & legs. Since I do my running everyday, that's what I needed most after a lot of exercise. To be caressed & pampered strategically! 

All I'm saying Ben is a great listener and empathetic, and a fantastic masseur. Cannot recommend enough, and I’ll certainly be back. 

Thanks once again, for making my sleep last night peaceful & I shall see you in May.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 7:39 AM, luq2me said:

It's been last 3 weeks since I had my session with Ben. So before I leave for Europe tonight, I have arranged for another massage session with Ben yesterday.

The place & ambience now; hmmm ... what can I say, it's like stepping into the commercial massage place. All spick & span. It's serene & smells good. Pipe in music that's calm the nerves.

On to the massage, well what can I say. NEVER DISAPPOINTS ME! He will brings something new for me to experience. It was different indeed from the previous! 😆 The pressure interchangeably change, brilliant long & short flow. Midway I dozed off while sucking on mint! 😆 

He really focused hard to ease any build up on tension especially my neck & legs. Since I do my running everyday, that's what I needed most after a lot of exercise. To be caressed & pampered strategically! 

All I'm saying Ben is a great listener and empathetic, and a fantastic masseur. Cannot recommend enough, and I’ll certainly be back. 

Thanks once again, for making my sleep last night peaceful & I shall see you in May.

Hi Luq2me,

It has been my pleasure serving you all these while. Many thanks for your great reviews and kind words.

Looking forward to serving you soon again. Many thanks again.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

A long overdue review …. Ben’s massage is always refreshing and he sometimes throws in a surprise as well. His alternating strokes means at one point he will ‘crack’ your body by really going after the stiff muscles, and the next point he brings you down to a sensual fairground. I’m not sure about everybody else but I like that he can switch between these 2 sensations.  It’s the thrill of not knowing when the ‘pain’ will stop and then when it stops, not knowing how far up the pleasure scale he’ll bring me up to. Never fails to get me breathless all the time. I trust Ben coz I know that he is capable of mending an athlete’s body as well taking me on an intimate sensory journey. Well, that’s just me. If you are there to relieve the aches from workouts and sports, he’ll not disappoint. If you are there for his facials, you’ll get your money’s worth. If this sounds like I’m paid for this review, it is not. I’m just sharing my experiences as they are and I’m all for spreading goodness and happiness. Chillz. 

I have been seeing Ben since Dec’21 and he always knows just what to do to provide the best healing. I am back from my Europe trip and in need of a massage badly. What’s with the jet lag.

Booked a session last chilly Wednesday evening and I received what I hope for! Came tired left with beam on my face & feeling hungry.

As per my previous post, what I like about Ben’s massage is he is intuitive, attentive and sensitive to what your body needs, offering just the right amount of pressure as needed. While there are many massage therapists available and I have been to many, he is the one I always go back to. Unless someone can recommend me another masseur as good as him, I am open to try.

Each time, I have my massage with Ben it differs from the previous one I had! This time the manhood massage was really something! It was so intense and sensual! I managed to control the urge of not ejaculating which makes it more worthwhile to withheld your sexual energy. All the stretching and pulling makes the tool tissue grow in length and circumference. I can see now the difference gradually. Not a day goes by without me waking up in the morning with a solid morning wood since I have this manhood massage!

Thanks Ben & see you soon!  

On 7/3/2020 at 11:25 PM, LeanFitMasseur said:

Hi Friends,

Tired of traveling, avoid crowded MRT, bus, wasting time for traveling and etc etc. But need an exclusive & relaxing full body massage....how?

No worries!

I am an experienced professional masseur with lean & fit bod that can be at your doorstep or hotel from 9am to 9pm, Tuesday to Friday and 10am to 10pm on Weekends. Just contact me for appointments or details,

WeChat: pwlt_1219

I am specialized on following massage packages,

1. Relaxing (Swedish) full body oil Massage

2. Deep Tissue (Traditional) or Sport full body oil Massage

3. Fusion full body oil massage 

Rate:

$120 for 90mins

$160 for 120mins

Looking forward to serve you soon. Thanks

Hi Ben!! This is Nineth here. Kindly let me know your WhatsApp mobile inorder to contact you for Ur services as well as Ur incall location at woodlands as I do not know how to use telegram nor line ID? Thanking you in anticipation here!

On 5/3/2022 at 12:14 AM, Nineth said:

Hi Ben!! This is Nineth here. Kindly let me know your WhatsApp mobile inorder to contact you for Ur services as well as Ur incall location at woodlands as I do not know how to use telegram nor line ID? Thanking you in anticipation here!

Seems to hv NO Responses from Ben, here??

• 1 month later...

Dear Friends,

Just wanna to say big thank you to all my valuable customers for your kind support and encouragement all these years. Those who are yet to try my services, feel free to arrange a session with me to experience a relaxing and re-energize full body massage and other services in a cozy ambience.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

How are you doing? Trust that you are doing great and healthy always.

If you are looking to relax your tensed and aching muscles, stiff neck, tight shoulders, lower back aching, need some basic facial care or grooming and.....etc.

Feel free to contact me to arrange a holistic massage session to improve your wellness or more details. 

Many thanks.

Ben

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Wellness And Grooming Services @Woodlands

Dear Friends,

I am a full time home based trained and certified therapist providing one stop services with more than 4 years experience. 

Below are my services,

1. Full Body Oil Massage - Swedish, Sports, Deep tissue, Tuina, Bojin and Guasha

2. Facial Care - Basic and Premium 

3. Permanent Hair Removal - facial hair, underarms, Boyzillian, legs, hand.....etc

4. Sports Injury and Pain Management 

Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details.

Thanks

Ben

On 8/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, Arrow said:

Difficult to arrange appointment. Appear to be unresponsive. 

It had been brought to my attention that you had disrepected the masseur and also harassed him.

For such action, you are hereby given 1 week suspension.

If I get futher complains from any masseurs that you disrespected them or harassed them, you will be banned.

Any massuer had been disrespected or harassed by this person, please PM me and I will deal with him.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Hope that everyone is doing great. For those who are new and looking for home base wellness and grooming services, I am providing one stop services for male customers. For more details or appointment, pls refer to brochure below.

Thanks

Ben

2_20220511_112439_0001.png

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends,

Once again thank you so much for your kind support and encouraging reviews. I am certainly looking forward to serving all of you soon again.

I am glad to announce that I am running a promotion for Laser Permanent Hair Removal from today till 15th Oct. 

Feel free to contact me for others services (Massage & Face Care) and appointment.

Many thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage, Bone Setting, Facial And SHR Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands