Male HQ

BEN'S Body Massage, Bone Setting, Facial And SHR Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands

• 2 weeks later...

I took a facial care and massage session with Ben recently. It was an awesome relaxing massage and help to improve my sleep as well. It is a clean, nice and quiet room setting with bathroom attached.
He is an experienced masseur with friendly demeanour and good host. Highly recommended to those who want to relax your mind and body and will go back for more sessions soon.

Thanks

Dear friends,

Trust that all of you are doing great but some of you may be swamped with works and deadlines everyday. 
Don’t forget to take some time to relax rejuvenate and recharge your mind & body despite busy schedule. I am a full time home based therapist with more than 5 years experience of providing one stop wellness and grooming services for men.

Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details of my services.

Line: pwlt_1219

Telegram: @wanderguy

WeChat: pwlt_1219

Looking forward to serving you soon.

Thanks

Ben

• 4 weeks later...

Dear friends,

Time flies so quickly…it’s November. How are your doing for 2022? Perhaps you have a busy schedule, stressful project & deadline, work long hours, disappointing outcomes….etc for past months.

It’s time to pamper yourself!

I am providing ONE Stop services, various full body Massage & Therapy, Facial  care and  SHR Laser hair removal.

Come! Book a spa like home based massage to pamper yourself. Surely you will be rejuvenated, reenergised and refreshed.

Feel free to contact me for appointment and more details.

# line : pwlt_1219

# telegram: @wanderguy

# WeChat: pwlt_1219

Looking forward to serving you soon. Take care.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 3 weeks later...

Anyway here is my long overdue review, visited Ben twice if i am not mistaken. Love the ambience settings, nice, spacious and clean for sure. 

Big massage bed made the massage more comfortable. Ben is friendly and i like his strength of massaging, truly able to feel his strength working on the muscles. Loosen all the tension on your body at the end of the session. Your body will feel lighter and stiffness is gone. 

I would definitly recommend Ben to anyone who wanna try strong and yet sensual massage. 

26 minutes ago, BiFlexTop said:

Anyway here is my long overdue review, visited Ben twice if i am not mistaken. Love the ambience settings, nice, spacious and clean for sure. 

Big massage bed made the massage more comfortable. Ben is friendly and i like his strength of massaging, truly able to feel his strength working on the muscles. Loosen all the tension on your body at the end of the session. Your body will feel lighter and stiffness is gone. 

I would definitly recommend Ben to anyone who wanna try strong and yet sensual massage. 

how much

On 11/18/2022 at 10:33 AM, BiFlexTop said:

Hi BiFlexTop,

Thanks for coming to try my massage. Appreciate your kind words and reviews.

Looking forward to serving you soon again. 

Thanks

Ben

Managed to book a session with Ben last week. Expectations are high naturally with so many good reviews about his massage.

Drove across the island to get to his place, took the lift up, and was warmly greeted by Ben. First impression, nice toned muscles, gentle personality, great smile.

Was ushered into the dimly lit massage room, offered a cup of warm water, and I took a quick shower to wash off my perspiration and whatever other musky smell.

Ben started with dry massage over a towel, preparing my back for what's to come. Back cracked abit (embarrassing, felt like an old engine), but managed to loosen up with a combination of palms and arms on medium strength. Head massage was spot on, was able to fully relax 

The oil massage didn't feel oily at all, through Ben's long stroke was able to glide effortlessly from top to bottom. He was aware and in total control of my mood.. leading me from relaxation, to anticipation and excitement, and back to relaxation, over and over again. Not exaggerating if I say it was comparable to a rollercoaster experience.

A masseur that's definitely worth visit, again and again.

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage, Facial And Laser Hair Removal Services @Woodlands
On 11/28/2022 at 3:27 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Managed to book a session with Ben last week. Expectations are high naturally with so many good reviews about his massage.

Drove across the island to get to his place, took the lift up, and was warmly greeted by Ben. First impression, nice toned muscles, gentle personality, great smile.

Was ushered into the dimly lit massage room, offered a cup of warm water, and I took a quick shower to wash off my perspiration and whatever other musky smell.

Ben started with dry massage over a towel, preparing my back for what's to come. Back cracked abit (embarrassing, felt like an old engine), but managed to loosen up with a combination of palms and arms on medium strength. Head massage was spot on, was able to fully relax 

The oil massage didn't feel oily at all, through Ben's long stroke was able to glide effortlessly from top to bottom. He was aware and in total control of my mood.. leading me from relaxation, to anticipation and excitement, and back to relaxation, over and over again. Not exaggerating if I say it was comparable to a rollercoaster experience.

A masseur that's definitely worth visit, again and again.

Hi NeitherHereNorThere,

It was my great pleasure serving you. Most importantly you have enjoyed and have a great experience with my massage. Thanks so much for your kind words and reviews.

Looking for to serving you soon again. Take care.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

Dear Friends,

Holiday and festive Seasons is Here!

I am running a special promotion for December….to appreciate all my regular customers and also want to share the joy with all 1st time customers.

Feel free to contact me for appointment and more details.

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 3:46 PM, LeanFitMasseur said:

Dear Friends,

Holiday and festive Seasons is Here!

I am running a special promotion for December….to appreciate all my regular customers and also want to share the joy with all 1st time customers.

D2C33D6C-5809-41B6-8928-74B60009EC0D.jpeg

Dear Friends,

Grab the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing full body oil massage!
Hurry! Final 2 weeks of promo with limited slots available.

Thanks

Ben

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

How is your new year 2023 going on? Trust that you have a great start, it is always not too late. Wishing all of you have a peaceful and healthy year ahead.

Feel free to contact me to arrange to pamper and relax your body & mind.

B72C7FB1-2A74-466B-82B0-A30B01EA85B2.jpeg

Looking forward to serving you soon!

Many thanks.

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage, Facial And Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands

Dear Friends,

Happy Lunar New Year 新年快乐 万事如意。

I believe most of you (if not all) have been back to normal work routine this week and hope that you have a great start for the year of Rabbit.

I know it is not easy to cope with hectic and challenging workloads and deadlines every day…..do take some time to pamper and relax your mind and body from time to time…and take charge of your own wellness and health.

Feel free to contact me to arrange an indulgence full body massage appointment now…..

My contact,

telegram: @wanderguy

line: pwlt_1219

Wechat: pwlt_1219

E2632FFB-2F3C-47AD-BD53-516171096DE0.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Trust that all of you are healthy and doing well…keep up and keep going with your 2023 new year resolution!

I am a full time home based therapist with certified in various massages facial care and provide permanent hair removal services.

Feel free to contact me to arrange an indulgence full body massage session now…..

My contact,

telegram: @wanderguy

line: pwlt_1219

Wechat: pwlt_1219

Thanks

Ben

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage, Facial And SHR Permanent Hair Removal Services@Woodlands
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2023 at 9:31 AM, Sanncs said:

Back for massage last week after long sleepless night. Thanks Ben for releasing all my tension, and now I can sleep like baby😚. Love your strength the most. 

Hi Sanncs,

Thanks so much for your kind support and glad to know that my massage helped you to sleep well. 
Looking forward to serving you soon again. Take care.

Thanks.

Ben

Dear Friends,

I am a full time home based masseur for more than 5 years. Providing holistic full body massage, Sports massage, Tuina or Deep tissue massage, Swedish & Sensual massage, Manhood massage, Body and face Bojin, Guasha and Cupping, Facial care and SHR hair removal….

Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details. 

Thanks

Ben

• 4 weeks later...

Dear friends,

It’s time to pamper yourself!

I am a trained and experienced  home based therapist. Provide high quality ONE Stop services, such as full body Massage & Therapy (Sports, Swedish, Tuina, Holistic and etc), Sensual & Manhood massage, Facial  care and  SHR Laser hair removal.

Come! Book a spa like ambience home based massage to pamper yourself. Surely you will be rejuvenated, reenergised and refreshed.

Feel free to contact me for appointment and more details.

Massage packages rate,

$120 for 90mins

$160 for 120mins

Looking forward to serving you soon. Take care.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 9:38 AM, LeanFitMasseur said:

Dear Friends,

JUNE PROMOTION IS HERE!

Hurry! Grab this golden opportunity for  SHR Boyzillian Hair Removal package with Full Body Relaxing Massage.

476A3A9D-C3A3-4A0A-9F25-4CFB352E07F8.jpeg

Thanks

Ben

Hi Friends,

Hurry! Promotion package is coming to an end soon. Feel free to contact me for more details or appointment.

Thanks.

Ben

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Friends,

How is everyone doing?

If you are feeling tired physically or emotionally, shoulder and neck aches, lower back pain……etc. These symptoms are not uncommon to everyone and you are not alone. Come and book a full body massage session with me. You will certainly be refreshed and rejuvenated after the session. 
I am a certified and trained in Sports, Tuina/deep tissue, Swedish, Bojin, Guasha & Cupping and Certified in Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage.

Feel free to contact me for more details or appointment.

# telegram: @wanderguy

**I too provide SHR hair removal and Facial care packages with affordable rates**

Thanks and looking forward to serving you soon.

Regards,

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 4 weeks later...

Went to Ben with really bad butt cramps from working out but his massage has helped me got rid of it. You can really tell that he has a lot of experience with massaging when you experience it for yourself. Highly recommend Ben!

Hi Darius,

Thanks for coming and tried my massage. Appreciate your kind reviews and words. Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Thanks again.

Hi Bw Friends,

If you are looking for authentic or professional body massage, manhood massage, facial care or permanent hair removal. 
Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details. My operating hours is from 1030am to 930pm (last appointment) daily.

Thanks

Ben

• 1 month later...

Hi Bw Friends,

How is everyone doing? Trust that all of you are doing great!
If you are looking for authentic or professional body massage, manhood massage, facial care or permanent hair removal (SHR Diode Laser).
Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details. My operating hours is from 1030am to 930pm (last appointment) daily.

Thanks

Ben

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2023 at 1:28 AM, Winnie said:

Hi, if i may ask, the diode laser from which brand/manufacturer and which model?

The 40-180$ per session, it includes all the areas stated or per area only like $180 for boyzillian only?

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for your enquiry. 
For $40-$180, it can be on single area or multiple areas as a package rate.
For more details regarding the hair removal service, please contact me via,

# line : pwlt_1219

Thanks

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage, Facial And SHR Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands

Hi Friends,

I am trained and certified professional masseur with more than 5 years experience of practicing various body massage. If you were looking for a pampering and relaxing full body massage,

Feel free to contact me for appointments or details,

I am specialized on following massage packages,

1. Relaxing (Swedish) full body oil Massage

2. Deep Tissue (Traditional) or Sports oil Massage

3. Fusion or Holistic full body oil massage

All body massage packages include Manhood and sensual massage as complimentary.

Rate as follows,

$120 for 90mins

$160 for 120mins (include Head massage)

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Thanks

Ben

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage, Bone Setting, Facial And SHR Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands
  • 1 month later...

Dear Friends

First of all I would like to wish all Bw friends a very Happy and Blessed New Year 2024.

It was a wonderful and blissful  year 2023, thanks so much for your kind support and encouragement which spur me on to learn new skills and better services.

I am providing various full body massage packages, facial care, basic bone setting and permanent hair removal services.

Feel free to contact me for appointments or more details.

I am looking forward to serving you soon.

Thanks

Ben

• 2 months later...

Hi Friends,

I am trained and certified professional masseur with more than 5 years experience of practicing various body massage. If you were looking for a pampering and relaxing full body massage,

Feel free to contact me for appointments or details,

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben, anything wrong with my query on appt timing, why no reply and even block me?

I gave credit to u is bcos during my  first appointment with you, fixing of e date was a breeze. So I see no reason why you blocked me for keep enquiring on your timings.  As my working schedule changes,  so I have to know your timing pattern, so that I can plan. 

Edited by justaguy