Male HQ

BEN'S Body Massage, Bone Setting, Facial And SHR Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands

Dear Friends,

Yr2020 is coming to an end....Herewith, I would like to sincerely THANK all of you for your continuous supports. Your feedback and review have motivated me to work harder and improve my skill & services.

Thanks again and looking forward to continue serving you.

Regards,

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Time flies so fast, now is Feb 2021.....how is your 2021 thus far? Trust that all of you has a great start of 2021.

Hope that you do take some time to relax and rejuvenate your beloved body, mind and soul.

Come and experience an genuine and yet sensual full body oil Massage!

Feel free to contact me for appointment and details,

Line: pwlt_1219 

WeChat: pwlt_1219 

Telegram: @wanderguy

I am looking forward to serving you soon.

Thanks 

Ben

Dear friends,

This is to inform that tomorrow, 10th Feb is my last day of accepting appointments before taking my Lunar New Year break.

I will resume my service on next Monday, 15th Feb.

Once again, thanks so much for your support and words of encouragement. 

Wishing you all the best in the year of OX.

Thanks,

Ben

Year-of-the-Ox-2021-Ornament-Chinese-New-Year-Card_599CNY4015_01.jpg

On 2/17/2021 at 7:20 PM, Renoir Tristan said:

Had a great session with Ben just now.  I liked the overall experience and it made me want to go back for more. He has a firm pressure and I liked that he takes time to check with you whether the pressure is okay for you. Plus he’s pleasant, gymfit and friendly. Do check him out 🙂

Hi Renoir,

Thanks for your support and kind words. Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Thanks again.

BEN

On 2/27/2021 at 10:23 AM, Aro78 said:

PSA: He will ignore you if you state that you're a chub

Hi Aro78,

I have replied your queries numerous times since last year and told you that I have a surcharge for those clients with XXL size and given you the surcharge rate.  Perhaps you have deleted our past conversations. 

Each time after giving the surcharge rate, you went missing and no response from you for weeks n months. Therefore, my assumption is that my rate is not appropriate for you or you are not serious with massage. 

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to contact me again if you are really interested in massage.

Regards

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

I must say that Ben has all the right touches to soothe both body n soul. His massage is firm and thorough and he leaves no parts untouched. He’s able to switch between strong and gentle strokes so that’s a good thing. He’s both professional and super friendly. He’s got a nice room with a massage table and the ambience resembles a little cozy intimate spa. My  favourite with him is the sensual massage and I’ve been going back to him 4 times coz he really knows how to make me feel good. Looking forward to my next session. Kudos to you Ben. Keep up the good work. 

On 3/6/2021 at 4:56 PM, Russo said:

I must say that Ben has all the right touches to soothe both body n soul. His massage is firm and thorough and he leaves no parts untouched. He’s able to switch between strong and gentle strokes so that’s a good thing. He’s both professional and super friendly. He’s got a nice room with a massage table and the ambience resembles a little cozy intimate spa. My  favourite with him is the sensual massage and I’ve been going back to him 4 times coz he really knows how to make me feel good. Looking forward to my next session. Kudos to you Ben. Keep up the good work. 

Hi Russo,

Thanks so much for your kind words and support. It was my pleasure serving you n looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Take care.

Regards, 

Ben

This is quite late haha was busy with work so I couldn't leave a review earlier. 

Had a massage with Ben, it was my second time with him le. Ben's skills are great and I felt so relaxed and refreshed after my session with him. He can tailor his strokes to your needs and I felt that my needs were paid a lot of attention to. I'd definitely go back again, likely sooner than later. 

On 3/13/2021 at 3:37 PM, shibashiba said:

This is quite late haha was busy with work so I couldn't leave a review earlier. 

Had a massage with Ben, it was my second time with him le. Ben's skills are great and I felt so relaxed and refreshed after my session with him. He can tailor his strokes to your needs and I felt that my needs were paid a lot of attention to. I'd definitely go back again, likely sooner than later. 

Hi Shibashiba,

Thanks and appreciate so much for your support and kind words. Your positive reviews will motivate me to further improve my skills and service. Thanks again.

Dear BW friends,

If you are looking to rejuvenate, re-energize and relax your body, mind and soul. Feel free to contact me to arrange an appointment. 

I am a full time massage Therapist with more than 3 years working experience in Swedish or relaxing massage and sports or deep tissue massage. 

Looking forward to serving u soon. 

Wechat: pwlt_1219 

Regards,

Ben

I had an appointment with him yesterday (28Mar). He has a room for spa, which is very relaxing. The room has more than sufficient ammenities covered, truly like a professional spa. 

His strokes are very firm but yet gentle. He will ask the basic important question before start and consistently checking up on you. Well for that part i purposedly miss out a certain area which i needed quite some attention, which was my left leg. Even though i did not mention to him, i noticed he focused more on the leg and he adjusted his pressure. To me that is a mark of a true professional, knowing without telling.

His sensual massage is out of this world guys. For the price, its worth it. Once again, thank you Ben for the enjoyable session. Will be looking forward for more pampering from you. 

22 hours ago, Zigzahg said:

I had an appointment with him yesterday (28Mar). He has a room for spa, which is very relaxing. The room has more than sufficient ammenities covered, truly like a professional spa. 

His strokes are very firm but yet gentle. He will ask the basic important question before start and consistently checking up on you. Well for that part i purposedly miss out a certain area which i needed quite some attention, which was my left leg. Even though i did not mention to him, i noticed he focused more on the leg and he adjusted his pressure. To me that is a mark of a true professional, knowing without telling.

His sensual massage is out of this world guys. For the price, its worth it. Once again, thank you Ben for the enjoyable session. Will be looking forward for more pampering from you. 

Hi  Zigzahg,

Thanks so much for your kind words and reviews. Indeed your feedback has motivated me to work harder and continue to learn new skills and techniques. Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Hi Friends,

If you are looking for genuine full body aromatic oil massage to relax and recharge your body and mind, do contact me to arrange a session this week. Looking forward to serving you soon.

My contacts as follows,

Thanks.

Ben

And so, after reading all the reviews of the various home based massage, I decided to go with Ben and booked a 4pm session with Ben on 1 Apr 2021 (Thu). As I would be reaching early, I texted him to ask if I could arrive earlier. As he was free at that time, he kindly accommodated. 

The massage room really had the spa atmosphere as shared by other reviewers as well. It sets the mood for a nice and relaxing massage. It was clean as well with soft music at the background. 

Massage wise it was just the right strength for me as personally I prefer a soothing and relaxing massage. I had some strain around my neck area and I told Ben to focus a little bit more on the area and he did. Overall the massage was really sensual and I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt very refreshed after the session. It was indeed out of this world.

Ben is friendly and genuine and I highly recommend his massage. Don’t hesitate book yourself a slot soon! You will not regret. 

Thank you Ben for the awesome massage and kind hospitality. 

Sharing my experience here.

BEN'S Full Body Oil Aromatherapy Massage @ Bukit Panjang

Venue: Home-based

Massage Bed: Yes

Shower: Yes

Skill: 8/10

Ambience: 8/10 

Pricing: 7.5/10

I had a great first session with Ben at the end of last week. Ben has a good personality and is lean fit. Massage bed is sturdy and comfortable with clean sheets. Shower available before and after massage. Good quality massage oil used. His sensual massage is excellent. Will be going back to him for sure.

On 4/1/2021 at 8:51 PM, Kappa said:

And so, after reading all the reviews of the various home based massage, I decided to go with Ben and booked a 4pm session with Ben on 1 Apr 2021 (Thu). As I would be reaching early, I texted him to ask if I could arrive earlier. As he was free at that time, he kindly accommodated. 

The massage room really had the spa atmosphere as shared by other reviewers as well. It sets the mood for a nice and relaxing massage. It was clean as well with soft music at the background. 

Massage wise it was just the right strength for me as personally I prefer a soothing and relaxing massage. I had some strain around my neck area and I told Ben to focus a little bit more on the area and he did. Overall the massage was really sensual and I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt very refreshed after the session. It was indeed out of this world.

Ben is friendly and genuine and I highly recommend his massage. Don’t hesitate book yourself a slot soon! You will not regret. 

Thank you Ben for the awesome massage and kind hospitality. 

Hi Kappa,

It was my pleasure meeting n serving you. Many thanks for your support and kind words.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Thanks

Ben

On 4/4/2021 at 6:57 PM, docfarre said:

Sharing my experience here.

BEN'S Full Body Oil Aromatherapy Massage @ Bukit Panjang

Venue: Home-based

Massage Bed: Yes

Shower: Yes

Skill: 8/10

Ambience: 8/10 

Pricing: 7.5/10

I had a great first session with Ben at the end of last week. Ben has a good personality and is lean fit. Massage bed is sturdy and comfortable with clean sheets. Shower available before and after massage. Good quality massage oil used. His sensual massage is excellent. Will be going back to him for sure.

Hi Docfarre,

Many thanks for taking time to share your massage experience with me last week. It was my great pleasure serving you.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Thanks

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, ShiokGuy said:

Hi Ben,

Thks for your wonderful and skillful massage session yesterday. I really enjoyed it very much. Thks

Hi ShiokGuy,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the session. Thanks for coming and looking forward to serving u soon again. Thanks again.

Dear Friends,

First of all I would like to sincerely thanks all of you to continually supporting me and encouraging words. It is really a great source of motivation to me as a Therapist to work harder n improve my skills.

If you yet to try my massage, feel free to contact me to arrange a session soon.

Thanks

BEN

IMG-20210416-WA0000.jpg

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 4 weeks later...

Dear friends,

Trust that all of you are doing well and great. Always be vigilant and stay safe.

If you are looking for a session to relax your mind and muscles, please feel free to contact me to make an appointment this week.

I am a trained and full time Therapist providing incall and outcall services specialized in Sports Massage and Swedish full body oil massage. 

Operating Hrs: 1030am to 930pm daily

Incall rate: $120 for 90mins

Outcall rate: $130 for 90mins

I am providing holistic and comprehensive full body oil massage packages.

For more details, pls contact

Looking forward to serving you soon.

Thanks.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Due to enhanced covid measures this week. How are you doing? Some of us may feel anxious, helpless, stressed, challenged, depressed, anxiety...list goes on.

Having healthy and strong emotionally or mentally is equally important as physical health due this challenging time.

You are cordially invited to try my massage service to relax and rejuvenate your mind, soul and body. Due to enhanced Covid measures I will only accept 2x clients per day. with full face mask ON at all time during massage.

Please ensure that you are well and healthy on appointment day and do not have any close contact or  exposure alerts. Thanks for your kind understanding. 

For more details, pls contact

Operating hrs: 1030am to 930pm daily

Incall rate: $120 for 90mins

Outcall rate: $130 for 90mins

Thanks and looking forward to serving you soon.

Cheers!

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 10:58 AM, gstringuy26 said:

He knows how to treat and pamper your body! 😉

Hi gstringuy26,

Many thanks and appreciate your support. It is always my desire for all my clients to feel revitalized and uplifted their inner spirit after experiencing with my massage.

Body massage is more than just rejuvenate our body physically and physiologically but it also enhance us psychologically especially after a stressful or busy day.

Dear Friends,

Feel free to contact me for appointment, details or query. 

Thanks.

Ben

Ben really know how to release the knots and tense muscles.

Went for sports massage, and Ben really targeted the shoulders, triceps, lower back, thighs and calves.  He will always enquire on the pressure intensity and adjust accordingly if the client is experiencing discomfort.

He is fit and able to apply intense pressure to the sore areas with accuracy.

It was a fulfilling massage, and entices individual to go back again.

On 6/18/2021 at 12:02 AM, UAnike said:

Ben really know how to release the knots and tense muscles.

Went for sports massage, and Ben really targeted the shoulders, triceps, lower back, thighs and calves.  He will always enquire on the pressure intensity and adjust accordingly if the client is experiencing discomfort.

He is fit and able to apply intense pressure to the sore areas with accuracy.

It was a fulfilling massage, and entices individual to go back again.

Hi UAnike,

Thanks for coming and tried my sports massage and also appreciate your kind words. Hope that your body is recuperating well and have recovered now.

Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Thanks 

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Time passes so quickly...now is 2nd half of Yr2021.

Trust that you have a blessed  & wonderful time so far.

Herewith, I would like to sincerely thank those who have tried n supported  my massage service. If you are yet to try.....hurry!  book a session to relax and rejuvenate your mind, soul and body soon.

I am looking forward to serving you soon and share  my years of massage skills with you. Please feel free to contact me for  appointment or details.

Operating hrs: 1030am to 930pm daily

Incall rate: $120 for 90mins

Outcall rate: $130 for 90mins

Cheers!

Ben

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Full Body Oil Massage @Bk Panjang & Outcall

So i believe that it was 4-6mths ago that i last visited Ben, and it was just way too long a gap. Not only did he had the same skilled moves (pressure, strokes, etc) but he has amped the session up with new techniques that really blew me off. His whole session took my breath away - literally. Somehow he managed to ease my lingering back ache from what he said were muscle knots. It had been 2 days now after his  massage session and the pain is no longer there. I dare say that he knows what he is doing and if you are a regular, he makes it a point to know your fancy and dislikes, so this way his massage is not a one-size-fits-all. As usual, i left his place with my ‘head spinning’ and a big smile on my face. Way to go, Ben.

20 hours ago, Russo said:

So i believe that it was 4-6mths ago that i last visited Ben, and it was just way too long a gap. Not only did he had the same skilled moves (pressure, strokes, etc) but he has amped the session up with new techniques that really blew me off. His whole session took my breath away - literally. Somehow he managed to ease my lingering back ache from what he said were muscle knots. It had been 2 days now after his  massage session and the pain is no longer there. I dare say that he knows what he is doing and if you are a regular, he makes it a point to know your fancy and dislikes, so this way his massage is not a one-size-fits-all. As usual, i left his place with my ‘head spinning’ and a big smile on my face. Way to go, Ben.

Hi Russo,

It was truly my honour and pleasure serving you. Thanks so much for taking time to pen down your experience and review which really motivated me to learn and improve my massage skills. 

I am looking forward to serving you soon again. 

Many thanks again.

Regards,

Ben

I visited Ben last week to try his massage after seeing the good reviews shared by other members. I had a really bad neck and back soreness after my shoulder and legs training, so I hoped the session would help.

i was very happy that Ben could identify what was the issue and applied the right pressure to soothe the tightness in my neck n shoulders. His pressure might be a bit strong for some but it was just right for me. I slept much more soundly every night since his massage.

I’m happy to visit Ben for another round in a couple of weeks time (after another round of gymming!)

On 7/18/2021 at 9:33 PM, Leonblowing said:

I visited Ben last week to try his massage after seeing the good reviews shared by other members. I had a really bad neck and back soreness after my shoulder and legs training, so I hoped the session would help.

i was very happy that Ben could identify what was the issue and applied the right pressure to soothe the tightness in my neck n shoulders. His pressure might be a bit strong for some but it was just right for me. I slept much more soundly every night since his massage.

I’m happy to visit Ben for another round in a couple of weeks time (after another round of gymming!)

Hi Leon,

Thanks for coming and tried my massage. Glad to know that my massage has helped to soothe your tensed muscles on shoulders and neck.

Looking forward to serving you again soon. Take care.

Dear friends,

Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details. Due to heightened alert, if possible, please try to book in advance coz I have limited slots per day.

(FYI, I have been fully vaccinated now)

My contact,

Thanks

Ben

Ben was amazing (sorry for this super late update!)

Ben is really friendly, nice and well-kept. His strokes are just nice (for me), non-painful, fits what I need and feels good. 

The only slight nay part is the pricing. Found it a little wee bit pricer than other masseurs. But hey - 一分钱,一分货 (you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!). 

Would definitely go back and definitely recommend others to visit Ben 🙂

Cinderella is a good example of how shoes can change your life  :clap: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 1:21 PM, BlackberryT said:

Ben was amazing (sorry for this super late update!)

Ben is really friendly, nice and well-kept. His strokes are just nice (for me), non-painful, fits what I need and feels good. 

The only slight nay part is the pricing. Found it a little wee bit pricer than other masseurs. But hey - 一分钱,一分货 (you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!). 

Would definitely go back and definitely recommend others to visit Ben 🙂

Hi BlackberryT,

Thanks so much and appreciate your kind reviews and took time to pen down your person experience. 

Looking forward to see you soon again and take care.

Thanks,

Ben

singapore-national-day-illustration_23-2148992660.jpg

Dear friends,

Wishing all of you "Happy National Day! Majulah Singapura......" Happy holiday. 

Let's us continue to work together to overcome this difficult time and soon we will be in new normal......

In the mean time, feel free to contact me to arrange an appointment to  pamper your body and mind. You will certainly be refreshed and rejuvenated!

My contact,

Looking forward to serving you soon and take care.

Regards,

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

On 8/13/2021 at 8:37 PM, DDT5252 said:

Just tried 90min massage with Ben, I must say this is one of the best massage I have tried so far. Very relaxing and all your stress will melt away, and Ben has perspire a lot after the session. Thanks Ben, will visit again soon.

Hi DDT5252,

Many thanks for coming to try my massage. Certainly appreciate your time to pen down your experience with my massage. 

Looking forward to serving you again soon. Take care and stay safe.

Thanks.

Ben

Dear Friends,

If you are looking to relax your tensed or aching muscles or body. Feel free to contact me to arrange a session. I am an experienced and certified as Sports Massage Therapist and Swedish full body oil massage. 

My contact details,

line: pwlt_1219 

telegram: @wanderguy

Best,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Was feeling stressed and tense due to work and the massage was definitely the recharge i needed. 

Place was clean and quiet and not to mention it was right next to a LRT station which makes it easy to locate. 

The massage session was relaxing and he knows which pressure points to focus on

Definitely one of the best massages I've ever had

Also, as a bonus, i do find Ben really lean fit and quite charming I must say.

On 8/24/2021 at 9:18 PM, behappyx said:

Was feeling stressed and tense due to work and the massage was definitely the recharge i needed. 

Place was clean and quiet and not to mention it was right next to a LRT station which makes it easy to locate. 

The massage session was relaxing and he knows which pressure points to focus on

Definitely one of the best massages I've ever had

Also, as a bonus, i do find Ben really lean fit and quite charming I must say.

Hi behappyx,

I am so thankful for your kind words and compliments. It's my pleasure serving you and looking forward to serving u soon again. 

Take care and stay safe.

Thanks again.

Ben

Dear Friends,

If you are looking around to relax and revitalise your body and mind, you have found one! 

Feel free to contact me to arrange a session. I am an experienced and certified as Sports Massage Therapist and Swedish full body oil massage. 

My contact details,

telegram: @wanderguy

wechat: pwlt_1219 

Best,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends,

I am pleased to share that I have acquired and trained in new massage treatment skill calls Yuan Shi Dian 原始點(YSD) recently. 

"YSD is a type of massage specific approaches are Antui (按推) of Yuan Shi Tong Dian (原始痛點), replenishment of Internal and External Heat Sources, coordinated with appropriate exercise, proper rest and a good state of mind and such, so as to improve Tishang (體傷) and Heat Energy Deficiency, enable the body to restore to normal functioning and achieve the goals of self-healing and resolving Symptoms and Signs."

Feef free to contact me to arrange a session if you are interested. 

My contact details,

telegram: @wanderguy

Thanks and looking forward to serving you soon.

Regards,

Ben

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

If you are facing following common symptoms, such as muscles tensed, aches, lower back pain, shoulders tensed or aching, muscle soreness after exercise or gym....etc

Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details. 

My contact details,

telegram: @wanderguy

Thanks and looking forward to serving you soon.

Regards,

Ben 

Edited by LeanFitMasseur

Tried Ben's massage after some time and i am thankful i went.  Despite my spinal problems, he miraculously could melt my aches away using Yuan Shi Dian.  Tried to book another session but so far no reply, he must be fully booked by appreciative clients.  Hope he accepts my booking soon.

To all who have not tried, please do.  i believe you will not regret it as much as i enjoyed the session.  

• LeanFitMasseur changed the title to BEN'S Body Massage, Bone Setting, Facial And SHR Laser Hair Removal Services@Woodlands