Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

• 2 weeks later...

That’s the one across from the trampoline thing? I was there yesterday around 5:30pm - saw one guy showering nude and another guy watching him from the urinal. The guy showering was definitely giving a show. Felt like I was interrupting. lol 

Another guy walking in as I was leaving gave me the “look” as he was going in. the place is super cruisey now. 

I remember (a few years ago) showering in one of the open showers and some dude was also showering and he asked for some shampoo. I could see he had a hard on but I had to rush since my friends were waiting. I’m gonna go tomorrow to see how it’s like again. Probably gonna be at Silso. The toilet near the previous surf place. 

why not we head down for dinner together?

21 minutes ago, Boom said:

Previously there was very hot guys showering. Korean hot guys. Fully naked. Just shower and chatting . At the Palawan there. And another super hot .lean muscular. At siloso. Super sexy. 

Speaking of Koreans reminds me of an incident at Tanjong. While drying myself at the bench, a Korean guy walked in quickly and entered the shower cubicle next to mine — without closing the door. I recalled that earlier on, he was spying on me from the corner when I stripped before going in for shower. As I was drying myself, I heard guttural rhythmic moans getting louder and louder and then a loud bass roar of ecstasy. Then swiftly, the Korean fella emerged from inside the cubicle, covering his groin with his square trunks, his bare naked white ass exposed in his hasty exit! And yes, I don’t peek at open cubicles, it just feels rude! 😆