Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

6 hours ago, stepryo said:

Anyone go in the morning?

I jogged to Sentosa around 11am. Thought would laze around at Tanjong Beach for a while..even out my messed up tan. Stupid me. Didn't secure space. Fully booked. Next available at 2pm. Ran home. 🤣

6 hours ago, asiandaddy said:

I jogged to Sentosa around 11am. Thought would laze around at Tanjong Beach for a while..even out my messed up tan. Stupid me. Didn't secure space. Fully booked. Next available at 2pm. Ran home. 🤣

what do you mean fully booked ? need to book like public swimming pools ?

2 hours ago, bonekaz said:

I think the big toilet with the open showers at Siloso is closed right? Or at least you have to register to enter the siloso beach to be able to use it. 

if im not wrong, the showers are open though even for weekends?

only the beach itself needs to be booked. showers can just walk in

was there two saturdays ago

Went there with a buddy on Vesak Day, the Tanjong Beach shower/toilets are more than sufficient for privacy with their cubicles if you don't fancy open air.

If you aren't familiar with the location, I wouldn't suggest you have fun in the open showers lest people walk in on you. Because the place is occasionally frequented by fathers bringing in their children for shower (wouldn't want a complaint now would we?)