Male HQ

A Simple Wishful Love Story..

• G_M changed the title to A Simple Wishful Love Story..

What am I thinking?

I wish that you two keep together and trusting each other every time more.  That your doubts about the future vanish and are replaced by a realization that you are becoming bfs, and that this realization is mutual.  That you two make acquaintance with couples who have been together for decades.  That before you can remember,  you two will have been together for ten years.  And that this has become so natural that there is no end in sight  :) 

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What am I thinking?

I wish that you two keep together and trusting each other every time more.  That your doubts about the future vanish and are replaced by a realization that you are becoming bfs, and that this realization is mutual.  That you two make acquaintance with couples who have been together for decades.  That before you can remember,  you two will have been together for ten years.  And that this has become so natural that there is no end in sight  :) 

Thank you so much for those words :) 

Guest Mr Jealous
16 minutes ago, leantonedboy said:

Thank you so much for those words :)

Are you sure about that?  You dated girl, and you are not 100%  sure if you are still bi or will eventually marry a bitch, under peers pressure and have babies.  This is something serious to consider before you jump into a relationship with a 100% gay guy who just got hurt.   I think you are not ready.  You better come clean!

13 minutes ago, Guest Mr Jealous said:

Are you sure about that?  You dated girl, and you are not 100%  sure if you are still bi or will eventually marry a bitch, under peers pressure and have babies.  This is something serious to consider before you jump into a relationship with a 100% gay guy who just got hurt.   I think you are not ready.  You better come clean!

Don't let jealously cloud your judgment. 

What needs to become clean here?   Is it cleaner to marry a bitch under peer pressure that one doesn't feel sexual attracted than having a relationship with a 100% gay guy... who just got hurt?   What is wrong with just having got hurt?  Don't we get hurt often?  And to be ready...  what does this mean?   Can one be "ready" in one lifetime,  or should we all marry in an afterlife?

45 minutes ago, Guest Mr Jealous said:

Hi there. 

I mentioned in my story that I thought i was bi. Apparently, i realise i couldn’t get aroused with my ex gf. I was doing it to cover up as a ‘straight ‘ men as I was discreet earlier. Hence I am confident the moment i decided to make the decision to choose this path, I knew that it would not be an easy one, considering i have a very traditional family members. Even he acknowledged this and let me know that it is not going to be an easy journey once you start to come out. 

But i told myself that i needed to be happy for my own happiness. Both me and him talk about this and he was very understanding throughout. 

Yes you are right to say that it is something serious i need to consider before going into a serious r/s with him. He knows that. 

Just go with the flow for now I’d say. If you both like each other and continue to put in effort, it will work out at last.

otherwise, just enjoy the company and affection in the meantime. Not everyone get this too haha

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

41 minutes ago, wkayz said:

Just go with the flow for now I’d say. If you both like each other and continue to put in effort, it will work out at last.

otherwise, just enjoy the company and affection in the meantime. Not everyone get this too haha

Thank you :) 

Yerp i will let nature take its course. ‘Just go with the flow’, that is the best Haha

Enjoy the moment yea. If it is meant to be, it will right. 

Guest Just

Keep at it. Build on the trust and love. I met someone online too. And can’t believe how lucky I am. I love him deeply. And rebuild on it more each day 

6 hours ago, Guest Just said:

Keep at it. Build on the trust and love. I met someone online too. And can’t believe how lucky I am. I love him deeply. And rebuild on it more each day 

Oh that’s nice. I should be thankful too :) Sure thanks for your words 🙏

You broke off with the girl yet he said he was not ready?  I suppose this cannot and should not be forced. 

but i find it cool how you guys hit it off and are still together despite it all. It is not easy to find a soulmate like that, i think. Glad it is working out for you so far, hope it will stay that way or get even better. ;)

4 hours ago, begleitung said:

You broke off with the girl yet he said he was not ready?  I suppose this cannot and should not be forced. 

but i find it cool how you guys hit it off and are still together despite it all. It is not easy to find a soulmate like that, i think. Glad it is working out for you so far, hope it will stay that way or get even better. ;)

Yea both of us couldn’t believe it ourselves too. 

Till today, we are still texting each other almost everyday. We have a dinner reservation booked on the weekend. Because we have been so busy with work, we felt that we needed to spend some quality time tgt. 

Like they say: “Sometimes you gotta lose somebody, just to find out u really love someone” 

Think if that day didn’t happened (when the truth was out), the bond would not be that strong. Our hearts couldn’t bear the fact that we had to leave each other at that moment 🤷🏻‍♂️ That’s when we realise both of our feelings.

Exactly, that is why now we are just enjoying each moment and not forcing anything. We are making everything as natural as possible. If it is really meant to be i think both of us will feel it :)

Thanks btw and i really like how u mention the word ‘soulmate’. We kept telling each other that no matter what happened in the future, we will still be there for each other. The past months, i really went through a lot (i.e. the passing of my mom), and he was there with me throughout both physically & emotionally, which I find something so attractive about him. 

You have a great day today! 🌈 

Thanks again for your kind words :)

1 hour ago, leantonedboy said:

Yea both of us couldn’t believe it ourselves too. 

Till today, we are still texting each other almost everyday. We have a dinner reservation booked on the weekend. Because we have been so busy with work, we felt that we needed to spend some quality time tgt. 

Like they say: “Sometimes you gotta lose somebody, just to find out u really love someone” 

Think if that day didn’t happened (when the truth was out), the bond would not be that strong. Our hearts couldn’t bear the fact that we had to leave each other at that moment 🤷🏻‍♂️ That’s when we realise both of our feelings.

Exactly, that is why now we are just enjoying each moment and not forcing anything. We are making everything as natural as possible. If it is really meant to be i think both of us will feel it :)

Thanks btw and i really like how u mention the word ‘soulmate’. We kept telling each other that no matter what happened in the future, we will still be there for each other. The past months, i really went through a lot (i.e. the passing of my mom), and he was there with me throughout both physically & emotionally, which I find something so attractive about him. 

You have a great day today! 🌈 

Thanks again for your kind words :)

Sorry to hear about your loss.

the fact that u guys went through the months of lockdown etc, tho short period speaks volume. 

maybe i m just being cynical but i hope it wld last. U r off 2 a gd beginning neway n i m sure both of u will take it easy and hitch soon. ; )

51 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Sorry to hear about your loss.

the fact that u guys went through the months of lockdown etc, tho short period speaks volume. 

maybe i m just being cynical but i hope it wld last. U r off 2 a gd beginning neway n i m sure both of u will take it easy and hitch soon. ; )

Thank you, no worries. 

I really hope too :) 🙏 

I just hope to spread some love in the community that there are still people like him out there and dun ever lose hope in whatever we do :) 

Have a great day ahead! 

54 minutes ago, leantonedboy said:

Thank you, no worries. 

I really hope too :) 🙏 

I just hope to spread some love in the community that there are still people like him out there and dun ever lose hope in whatever we do :) 

Have a great day ahead! 

Your posts were really inspiring and hopeful!

thank you 4 Sharing!

Guest Kylespatrick30

yes just enjoy every moment spending with him, the relationship could just be a bonus after all, cherish what you have. not a lot are lucky with what you have :)

On 7/21/2020 at 1:11 AM, Kylespatrick30 said:

yes just enjoy every moment spending with him, the relationship could just be a bonus after all, cherish what you have. not a lot are lucky with what you have :)

You’re right :) We are currently enjoying every day spending with each other <3

Thanks! You have a great day ahead! 

On 7/8/2020 at 2:11 AM, leantonedboy said:

Just wanna have some story time. 

This happened really unexpectingly and i feel that despite how 2020 has been to us, i still feel that there is still good left this year. 

It all began when i was scrolling through Grindr randomly. Was not looking for anything in particular because at this age (i’m turning 30 this year), I was already not expecting much from this app anyway. But then suddenly i saw this profile. He was staying nearby too. His profile pic looks decent and i thought why not say Hie. So i decided to say Hie first. He is 36 this year btw. He replied. 

The chat started very awkward with all the usual introduction. At this point, i didn’t expect much. He was very interested at the picture i gave him and he said it sure does gave him the attention. 

At the very beginning the chat started out a bit slow. So i thought to myself, this was going to be another case whereby sooner or later the chat will die out and after that either one of us will ghost each other. But to my surprise, he replied willingly after each replies. We even greeted each other in the morning. Which I find to be very strange in a good way as i was not expecting it to be that way. Days goes by, and we seem to be very interested with our chats that it seem as though we really enjoy each other’s time chatting. 

As we got to know each other, we decided we wanted to meet. So we exchanged contact with any hesitation. We seem to be so excited to meet as we were eager to finally able to see each other in person. So our first meet up was going jogging with each other. You can tell we were nervous but was trying to cover it up as we kept smiling to each other. We were happy when we finally met. So we had a good run till we ended up having fun somewhere. The session was hot as both of us didn’t had any fun for quite sometime. After that was done, it was not awkward at all. We continue walking back home as we chat. Can tell our conversation didnt stop as we chatted very naturally. I send him over at the mrt and waved goodbye. 

So days after that first meet up, we continue chatting over at whatsapp. We grew closer to each other each day by making time over our busy schedules to meet up whenever we can. 

Then came the whole Circuit Breaker period and this was when it really tested the both of us. Due to the strict restrictions, we were not able to see each other. Now this was the real hard part because the only way we got to see each other was through video calls. We both admit to each other that the situation made us miss each other a lot and the most sweetest thing was him using Grab services to deliver food/drinks/desserts for me. I was so touched at first and I returned the favour in doing the same thing too. We continue to tell each other that, once everything is ok, we will definitely see each other again. 

Fast forward to Phase 2 and when finally we were able to see each other, that is when things got serious. There was a particular day after we met, he asked me a question which led to the truth being told. I lied to him that I didn’t have any social media accounts (i.e. An ig account). He didn’t believe me and didn’t make any sound. Throughout the day, it made me feel guilty because i kept thinking of all the things that he had done for me. 

I didn’t wanna let him know my instagram account because at that point of time, i was attached with a girl. Yes, i thought I was bi. 

So before the day ends, I decided to tell him the truth. It was so hard for me to let him know that i broke down in tears trying to explain my situation. Despite him being hurt, he still cares for my feelings and he hugged me. He understand what was i going through and he was glad that i told him earlier before we went on further. That night was the lowest point in my life and for the both of us too. He told me he was cheated before. Just before we chatted, he recently broke up with his ex bf whom he was together with for more than 5 yrs. Can tell that night he was really down. He really thought it could work out between us and he poured out his feelings that night. We couldn’t stop texting each other that night till about 3am. I was crying non stop because we were trying to find a solution for this. We tried so hard to make each other to leave but our hearts really can’t take it. 

I knew how i felt that day and i knew i had to come out and be true to who i am. I couldn’t lie to myself anymore. This event made me even realise more that at this point in my life, i needed to make a clear direction to where i am going. 

The next morning we texted each other, our usual good morning. But we both didn’t slept well. I felt so guilty that i ordered his fave coffee delivery to his house. He was touched and he said he misses me. But he couldn’t stand the fact that I am still someone else’s. 

That was when i realise and made a decision. So i took the huge leap of ending of my r/s with my gf (she is my ex now). I decided not to let her know the real reason but i kept it generic with her. I knew sexually, i was not aroused by females. 

Once that was settled, I let him know of my decision and he was very supportive of it. He was glad that I looked happier now and that was the only thing he wanted, for me to be happy. 

After the whole saga, we were chatting even more and going out for dinner when we were finally able to dine out together recently. 

Till today, we decided not to have any status or told each other that we were dating. I mentioned my feelings to him before till one of the day inside my car when i was sending him off. We kissed goodnight and i accidentally said, ‘i love you’. He was shocked and smile shyly but did not reply. He texted me after that saying that he didn’t wanna sound bad to me but he said he was not ready for another r/s yet. He can’t seem to open his heart yet after what happened to him previously. I totally understand his situation but he felt that it was unfair to me if he would to keep me waiting. 

So now, we are really just enjoying each other’s company and having ‘fun’ with each other once in a while but we haven made it official yet. I want him to be my boyfriend and i think he also would like to have that but i think his heart was wounded the last time around and so he didn’t want to be hurt again. 

As of now, we are just going through each day. Are we friends with benefits? Are we dating? Will we be tgt as bf one day? I don’t know, only time will tell. Anyone went through somewhat similar situation? Hehe

So what are your thoughts? :) 

Happy for you, to be able to become who you are and for meeting a nice guy. Just live in the moment, cherish the friendship and have no regrets! Wishing you both all the best ❤️ 

57 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Happy for you, to be able to become who you are and for meeting a nice guy. Just live in the moment, cherish the friendship and have no regrets! Wishing you both all the best ❤️ 

Hihi there :)

Thanks for your kind words! Yerp currently that is exactly what both of us are doing hehe. He also acknowledged it and say not to rush into anything. But one thing is for sure, we do treat each other like bfs lol. 

Have a great day ahead! Cheers! 🌈

5 minutes ago, leantonedboy said:

Hihi there :)

Thanks for your kind words! Yerp currently that is exactly what both of us are doing hehe. He also acknowledged it and say not to rush into anything. But one thing is for sure, we do treat each other like bfs lol. 

Have a great day ahead! Cheers! 🌈

Lovely! Enjoy :) 

Sometimes they say good things always happen when you least expect it. 

Feeling so thankful looking at the responses thus far. 

I did discreetly mentioned to him regarding the situation both of us are in and was heartened to hear that he also talked about our experience to his closest friend. 

I would like to do an update, in case some are interested/curious to know :)

Well ever since the Phase 2 kicked in with most of the activities resumed, we still managed to hangout whenever we are free from work. We are constantly texting each other giving motivation to go through each day and just being there for each other. 

Once we were outside doing our shopping and we wanted to dine in at a cafe (P.S Cafe) and we wanted to do a walk-in. To our disappointment, it was alr full and we had to wait for an hour in order to wait for a table. Looking at the time, we decided we want to head back. 

Hence after a few days, I decided to surprise him by booking a reservation for a weekend dinner. 

It was a night to remember. Both of us were decked in nice clothes and looking suave that night. We didn’t expect anything. Dinner was great and we enjoyed each other’s company. After tht we managed to take a long walk at Marina area with the great view at night. Can tell we were both really happy that night. We decided to rest and have a drink before heading back. Our conversation there started getting deep and that was when we managed to have a good session making out in my car before driving off. He told me he enjoyed the kiss and I also felt the kiss was different then because we both felt that feelings are involved :)

Indeed it was a romantic night ❤️

He does treat me differently in a good way and it is obvious right now that both of us are treating each other like bfs. I think the question now is when will be the perfect time to pop the question. Hehe

Because of the travel restrictions, we can only have staycations :) 

We have booked a nice 5 star hotel because we felt we wanted to have a more private moment tgt. 

Should i do another surprise for him there? Pop the question during the staycation? 

🌈🌈🌈

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

I was going to say why spoil it?  But like the above said, if the timer is rite, y not. 

by popping the question u wld ask him to be ur boyfriend?  Or get married? ;o

Hahah i get what you mean. 

I have the same thought also because both of us didn’t want to spoil anything. But it is just recently for the past few days, he was dropping hints in his texts that he wanna be exclusive to each other only :) That kept me thinking.

He is a shy guy really 😊

Popping the question meaning asking him to be my boyfriend. 

47 minutes ago, Guest Nixorn said:

In the meantime, you sleep around, going to toilet for sex and hoping for fun with delivery guys haha.

Does he mind oprn relationship?

Hahahah ooops 🤭

Just trying my luck at first. In all honesty, i have not yet hve ‘fun’ with other guys except for him ever since we met. 

Mmm looking at it now, he dun wish that because he does get jealous if we are outside walking tgt and he caught some guys ‘cruising’ me hehehe 🤭 He will get very protective.

So yea no worries. Dun mind making more friends though :) hmu

36 minutes ago, leantonedboy said:

Hahah i get what you mean. 

I have the same thought also because both of us didn’t want to spoil anything. But it is just recently for the past few days, he was dropping hints in his texts that he wanna be exclusive to each other only :) That kept me thinking.

He is a shy guy really 😊

Popping the question meaning asking him to be my boyfriend. 

I suppose it is sferr when u r hs exclusive, lol.  

shy or not, he sounds possessive?

does it mean i wld nvr c u at ip nemore? Lol. 

14 hours ago, begleitung said:

I suppose it is sferr when u r hs exclusive, lol.  

shy or not, he sounds possessive?

does it mean i wld nvr c u at ip nemore? Lol. 

Hahaha no la not possessive. I think after what he went thru in his previous r/s, he just wanna be more careful i guess :) and i respect that

Lol. U can say hie 👋 hahahaha

On 7/8/2020 at 2:11 AM, leantonedboy said:

Just wanna have some story time. 

This happened really unexpectingly and i feel that despite how 2020 has been to us, i still feel that there is still good left this year. 

It all began when i was scrolling through Grindr randomly. Was not looking for anything in particular because at this age (i’m turning 30 this year), I was already not expecting much from this app anyway. But then suddenly i saw this profile. He was staying nearby too. His profile pic looks decent and i thought why not say Hie. So i decided to say Hie first. He is 36 this year btw. He replied. 

The chat started very awkward with all the usual introduction. At this point, i didn’t expect much. He was very interested at the picture i gave him and he said it sure does gave him the attention. 

At the very beginning the chat started out a bit slow. So i thought to myself, this was going to be another case whereby sooner or later the chat will die out and after that either one of us will ghost each other. But to my surprise, he replied willingly after each replies. We even greeted each other in the morning. Which I find to be very strange in a good way as i was not expecting it to be that way. Days goes by, and we seem to be very interested with our chats that it seem as though we really enjoy each other’s time chatting. 

As we got to know each other, we decided we wanted to meet. So we exchanged contact with any hesitation. We seem to be so excited to meet as we were eager to finally able to see each other in person. So our first meet up was going jogging with each other. You can tell we were nervous but was trying to cover it up as we kept smiling to each other. We were happy when we finally met. So we had a good run till we ended up having fun somewhere. The session was hot as both of us didn’t had any fun for quite sometime. After that was done, it was not awkward at all. We continue walking back home as we chat. Can tell our conversation didnt stop as we chatted very naturally. I send him over at the mrt and waved goodbye. 

So days after that first meet up, we continue chatting over at whatsapp. We grew closer to each other each day by making time over our busy schedules to meet up whenever we can. 

Then came the whole Circuit Breaker period and this was when it really tested the both of us. Due to the strict restrictions, we were not able to see each other. Now this was the real hard part because the only way we got to see each other was through video calls. We both admit to each other that the situation made us miss each other a lot and the most sweetest thing was him using Grab services to deliver food/drinks/desserts for me. I was so touched at first and I returned the favour in doing the same thing too. We continue to tell each other that, once everything is ok, we will definitely see each other again. 

Fast forward to Phase 2 and when finally we were able to see each other, that is when things got serious. There was a particular day after we met, he asked me a question which led to the truth being told. I lied to him that I didn’t have any social media accounts (i.e. An ig account). He didn’t believe me and didn’t make any sound. Throughout the day, it made me feel guilty because i kept thinking of all the things that he had done for me. 

I didn’t wanna let him know my instagram account because at that point of time, i was attached with a girl. Yes, i thought I was bi. 

So before the day ends, I decided to tell him the truth. It was so hard for me to let him know that i broke down in tears trying to explain my situation. Despite him being hurt, he still cares for my feelings and he hugged me. He understand what was i going through and he was glad that i told him earlier before we went on further. That night was the lowest point in my life and for the both of us too. He told me he was cheated before. Just before we chatted, he recently broke up with his ex bf whom he was together with for more than 5 yrs. Can tell that night he was really down. He really thought it could work out between us and he poured out his feelings that night. We couldn’t stop texting each other that night till about 3am. I was crying non stop because we were trying to find a solution for this. We tried so hard to make each other to leave but our hearts really can’t take it. 

I knew how i felt that day and i knew i had to come out and be true to who i am. I couldn’t lie to myself anymore. This event made me even realise more that at this point in my life, i needed to make a clear direction to where i am going. 

The next morning we texted each other, our usual good morning. But we both didn’t slept well. I felt so guilty that i ordered his fave coffee delivery to his house. He was touched and he said he misses me. But he couldn’t stand the fact that I am still someone else’s. 

That was when i realise and made a decision. So i took the huge leap of ending of my r/s with my gf (she is my ex now). I decided not to let her know the real reason but i kept it generic with her. I knew sexually, i was not aroused by females. 

Once that was settled, I let him know of my decision and he was very supportive of it. He was glad that I looked happier now and that was the only thing he wanted, for me to be happy. 

After the whole saga, we were chatting even more and going out for dinner when we were finally able to dine out together recently. 

Till today, we decided not to have any status or told each other that we were dating. I mentioned my feelings to him before till one of the day inside my car when i was sending him off. We kissed goodnight and i accidentally said, ‘i love you’. He was shocked and smile shyly but did not reply. He texted me after that saying that he didn’t wanna sound bad to me but he said he was not ready for another r/s yet. He can’t seem to open his heart yet after what happened to him previously. I totally understand his situation but he felt that it was unfair to me if he would to keep me waiting. 

So now, we are really just enjoying each other’s company and having ‘fun’ with each other once in a while but we haven made it official yet. I want him to be my boyfriend and i think he also would like to have that but i think his heart was wounded the last time around and so he didn’t want to be hurt again. 

As of now, we are just going through each day. Are we friends with benefits? Are we dating? Will we be tgt as bf one day? I don’t know, only time will tell. Anyone went through somewhat similar situation? Hehe

So what are your thoughts? :) 

do not let this opportunity passes by. get in touch with one another needs and expectations; no more secrets. i have a relationship of 10 years till he passed on due to cancer. what keep it going? our ability to understand and respect each other feelings. i wish the same for you ... 

This wonderful story just gave me a teeny tiny hope for my depressed fucking love life tbh. Being gay and I'm Malaysia on top of really conservative parents and family, it just fucking hard y'all. 

Where my depressed singles gays at???

On 8/2/2020 at 8:12 AM, trulyluq said:

do not let this opportunity passes by. get in touch with one another needs and expectations; no more secrets. i have a relationship of 10 years till he passed on due to cancer. what keep it going? our ability to understand and respect each other feelings. i wish the same for you ... 

I am very sorry for your loss of your bf after a 10 year successful relationship.  I had a 22 year successful relationship when my bf passed away. 

Thinking retrospectively,  it could have lasted our whole life (it lasted his whole life). 

And, as you say,  it is the ability to understand and respect each other's feelings.   And being convinced of our mutual commitment to each other. 

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am very sorry for your loss of your bf after a 10 year successful relationship.  I had a 22 year successful relationship when my bf passed away. 

Thinking retrospectively,  it could have lasted our whole life (it lasted his whole life). 

And, as you say,  it is the ability to understand and respect each other's feelings.   And being convinced of our mutual commitment to each other. 

sorry for your loss as well. hope you are doing good now. your other half is in better place now. 😇

indeed did not expect mine to lasts that long either! all it starts with a casual fling at the beach. will i ever be in a position  of finding the other half? only time will tell.

On 8/2/2020 at 9:12 PM, trulyluq said:

Hihi, first of all i’m sorry to hear that 😌 Indeed he is in a better place now 😊

Thanks for your kind words. You’re very true, these two: understanding and respect towards each other are the most two important things that will make a strong base of any r/s. 

Will definitely keep that in mind 😁 Thank you for your well wishes! 😊 

Let time heal for you for this moment. Let nature takes it course. In the meantime, concentrate on well being. Take care always! 🌈

9 hours ago, ZionCum said:

This wonderful story just gave me a teeny tiny hope for my depressed fucking love life tbh. Being gay and I'm Malaysia on top of really conservative parents and family, it just fucking hard y'all. 

I’m touched to hear that my story has gave you at least some kind of hope 😊 

Rmb there are others out there who have their own struggles too. 
Dun let it dampen that fighting spirit inside. Keep on hoping! Dun lose it. There’s always a rainbow after every storm 🌈 Cheers!

1 hour ago, trulyluq said:

sorry for your loss as well. hope you are doing good now. your other half is in better place now. 😇

indeed did not expect mine to lasts that long either! all it starts with a casual fling at the beach. will i ever be in a position  of finding the other half? only time will tell.

We are not able to know where our better halves are now, but wherever they are, we have their blessings.

I met mine at a sleazy bar in Houston.  Not the kind of place one would expect to pick up a long term relationship.

This experience taught me that everything is possible if we keep our minds and hearts open. 

14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

We are not able to know where our better halves are now, but wherever they are, we have their blessings.

I met mine at a sleazy bar in Houston.  Not the kind of place one would expect to pick up a long term relationship.

This experience taught me that everything is possible if we keep our minds and hearts open. 

it happens when we least expect it ❤️ reckon we both had somewhat similar encounter me flinging at the beach and u at a sleazy bar hehe 😅

36 minutes ago, leantonedboy said:

Hihi, first of all i’m sorry to hear that 😌 Indeed he is in a better place now 😊

Thanks for your kind words. You’re very true, these two: understanding and respect towards each other are the most two important things that will make a strong base of any r/s. 

Will definitely keep that in mind 😁 Thank you for your well wishes! 😊 

Let time heal for you for this moment. Let nature takes it course. In the meantime, concentrate on well being. Take care always! 🌈

U too ❤️

11 hours ago, ZionCum said:

Social apps or friendly organizations.

3 hours ago, trulyluq said:

Fort Road?

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, leantonedboy said:

I’m touched to hear that my story has gave you at least some kind of hope 😊 

Rmb there are others out there who have their own struggles too. 
Dun let it dampen that fighting spirit inside. Keep on hoping! Dun lose it. There’s always a rainbow after every storm 🌈 Cheers!

Any sequels? Lol. 

3 hours ago, begleitung said:

Any sequels? Lol. 

Hahaha there are but not that interesting i think. 

So actually after the whole saga between us we have been continuing texting and hanging out with each other (occasionally when there are opportunities, we will sneak in some naughty time tgt)

He is a shy guy so I only go over to his place a few times when he is alone (currently he is still living with his parents, while waiting for his condo to be ready - the renovation was delayed due to covid)

Currently at the moment we are kinda ‘exclusively hanging out’. We are still texting each other (ur usual morning and goodnight msges). Because we are both working office hours, we usually meet up on weekends for lunch/dinner, movie, or shopping. On weekdays if possible we will try to have dinner tgt. We sort of knew each other’s schedules as we will update each other in advance. 

I definitely feel that I am definitely treated differently compared to his other friends. For sure, I am prioritise when it comes to hanging out.

Recently I bought him a Tiffany & Co. ring and he was so surprised and touched because I was the first guy that bought him a ring (even his ex didnt do that for him - they bought on their own). 

I bought him this ring because I wanted to let him know how much I really appreciate his kindness. I also told him that this ring means that I will ‘chope’ him first hehe. 

He was very shy about it but I know deep inside he was very happy about it because when we go out, he will wear out the ring and we would wear it tgt. He was so sweet that he returned the favour of buying for me a YSL clutch for my birthday present. 

We booked our second hotel staycation ( the first staycation was during the NDP long weekend) for my birthday this weekend. We had planned a few things that we wanna do and all I want is to have some quality time with him :) 

It is no secret, we had made love finally during our first staycation tgt hehe. He confessed to me that this was the first time he managed to stay hard for so long because he wouldn’t have managed to do that if he do not have any feelings for me. 

Both of us were really shy tgt and we do not want to say it. I guess both of us just do not want to get hurt again when being committed. We both are really happy at the moment. I guess the time will come when we will both confess and want to make it official but right now we want to make sure that we both are right for each other :) 

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

Very interesting sequel, 2 me neway. 

stupid question: when u give someone a ring, is that not like a proposal already?

Hahahah yea i think he already knew what the ring meant but i think he is still not ready yet to commit though :) 

6 hours ago, begleitung said:

Then he shld not have accepted the gift!!

wearing it when only with u is just 4 show, dont u think?

by shy did u mean closetted? Afterr all u did him already. 

Lol. Its ok, I mean I bought it for him sincerely. It is up to him to decide for himself :) He was really happy to receive it. 

Nope he is not closetted. Shy as in that is just his personality. 

Yea, he does like me and we enjoy each other’s company. The friendship is already there. 

I like how mature he is before going into a relationship. We just met each other for months (almost 6 mths alr) so we are still getting to know each other :) We told each other we do not want to rush into anything. So we really are enjoying each moment tgt.

His age plays a big part also because he is going into his late 30s, he knows what he wants in life and he needs a partner who is also emotionally stable. And for me i am just reaching my 30s this year hence there is much for me to learn also. I think once I am able to do that for him, then I think he will be willing to be with me :)

5 hours ago, leantonedboy said:

Lol. Its ok, I mean I bought it for him sincerely. It is up to him to decide for himself :) He was really happy to receive it. 

Nope he is not closetted. Shy as in that is just his personality. 

Yea, he does like me and we enjoy each other’s company. The friendship is already there. 

It is nice to read about your relationship.  It gives confidence that things can go right in gay-land.

Six months is not a long time but it is a critical time, and having survived it the rs seems to be heading in the right direction.  Even if something would happen at this stage,  you have the experience of what it is to have a successful 6-month + relationship,  and be what it is,  you will not be destroyed by a relationship.

At your age and his one,  you have many decades of satisfying life in front of you.  It can always happen that nature puts an outsider in the sexual fantasies of either of you.  Then it can be convenient to find a certain openness in the relationship that will prevent it from being destroyed.   If along the years your souls continue to come together, it is possible to preserve love even with some separate sex in a way that keeps you two together and satisfied.  It does not need to happen,  but if it does,  things can be done in a way that is mutually respectful,  and no hearts need to be broken.

Edited by Steve5380

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is nice to read about your relationship.  It gives confidence that things can go right in gay-land.

Six months is not a long time but it is a critical time, and having survived it the rs seems to be heading in the right direction.  Even if something would happen at this stage,  you have the experience of what it is to have a successful 6-month + relationship,  and be what it is,  you will not be destroyed by a relationship.

At your age and his one,  you have many decades of satisfying life in front of you.  It can always happen that nature puts an outsider in the sexual fantasies of either of you.  Then it can be convenient to find a certain openness in the relationship that will prevent it from being destroyed.   If along the years your souls continue to come together, it is possible to preserve love even with some separate sex in a way that keeps you two together and satisfied.  It does not need to happen,  but if it does,  things can be done in a way that is mutually respectful,  and no hearts need to be broken.

Thank you so much for those words 🙌🏻 Indeed both of us didn’t would have thought that we would end up here still. He even say that maybe after the Circuit Breaker period, when we resume back to somewhat to ‘normal’ life, our busy schedules may drift us apart. Which in fact, it doesn’t even feel that way. It doesn’t even feel forceful at all. We kept communicating and even after our work, we will find time to spend time with each other. We’re slowly building that trust. Sex was just the cherry on top for the both of us. We both shared something more than just lust. 

Thank you for that kind words. It sure does gives us the assurance that we need to know that what we have is a solid base and nothing can break that 💪🏻

I’ll definitely continue sharing my story on our journey here and hopefully to give more hope to our community :)

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.