Male HQ

What is your best moment together with your uncle that you always remember?

Guest Proud Mary

Guest Proud Mary

It is Uncle's Day this coming sunday so let us share best stories about our uncles. Mine was when I was 8 years old, he bought me a Godzilla toy that I like very much that my parent didn't want to buy for me as they find it just an annoying reptile.

5 hours ago, Guest Proud Mary said:

It is Uncle's Day this coming sunday so let us share best stories about our uncles. Mine was when I was 8 years old, he bought me a Godzilla toy that I like very much that my parent didn't want to buy for me as they find it just an annoying reptile.

Anything u did in return for him?

Guest The shy Boy next door
5 hours ago, Guest Proud Mary said:

My 3rd uncle told my parent that I am the most good looking boy among the family members of 50 people. He said it with sincerity as I was eavesdropping his conversation with  my parent in the next room.  I was 13 years old then and indeed received a lot of endorsement from the neighbour about my "cutie-ness".  Eons later, nobody has expected this good-looking boy, turns out to be gay, and has been a price-catch in the gay community. Felt so blessed.  Eons later, he has never changed his view, but his own sons have already look aged.

3 hours ago, Guest The shy Boy next door said:

My 3rd uncle told my parent that I am the most good looking boy among the family members of 50 people. He said it with sincerity as I was eavesdropping his conversation with  my parent in the next room.  I was 13 years old then and indeed received a lot of endorsement from the neighbour about my "cutie-ness".  Eons later, nobody has expected this good-looking boy, turns out to be gay, and has been a price-catch in the gay community. Felt so blessed.  Eons later, he has never changed his view, but his own sons have already look aged.

Oh married uncle? Thought......

Guest Uncle
4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Oh married uncle? Thought......

Best when my uncle put his 8" thick hairy banana in my mouth for the first time. He raised his bushy armpits in ecstasy, rolled white eyes. Then he turned around and taught me to lick his Amazon forest asshole. After while he went on 69 position and made me gag with his hard steel man rod, while he eat my juvenile cock. Eventually he erupted thick loads of white love into my mouth and told me to spit it out into his mouth. That was my first experience with my uncle, 10 years my senior. 

2 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Best when my uncle put his 8" thick hairy banana in my mouth for the first time. He raised his bushy armpits in ecstasy, rolled white eyes. Then he turned around and taught me to lick his Amazon forest asshole. After while he went on 69 position and made me gag with his hard steel man rod, while he eat my juvenile cock. Eventually he erupted thick loads of white love into my mouth and told me to spit it out into his mouth. That was my first experience with my uncle, 10 years my senior. 

Something about your vulgar n simple description got me horny af although I should not be considering u were a child

Guest Peter

i thought this was supposed to be wholesome. Anyway, I considered my uncle Ben as my father. I lived with my uncle and my aunt since I was young as my parents had separated and lived with their new families. Tragedy struck when one night we was shot by a running robber at our town plaza. I was still lucky to still see him alive briefly before he died at the crime scene. It was a heartbreaking moment to me and my aunt 

27 minutes ago, Guest Peter said:

i thought this was supposed to be wholesome. Anyway, I considered my uncle Ben as my father. I lived with my uncle and my aunt since I was young as my parents had separated and lived with their new families. Tragedy struck when one night we was shot by a running robber at our town plaza. I was still lucky to still see him alive briefly before he died at the crime scene. It was a heartbreaking moment to me and my aunt 

Huh? Where was this sia?  Sorry to hear abt yr uncle.

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, mangotsf said:

Something about your vulgar n simple description got me horny af although I should not be considering u were a child

He'd stayed with us coz he's my mom's brother. I'm the only boy, so he shared room with me. He'd noticed that I always looked at him while he was changing naked or sleeping in his underwear. So when he let me suck his juicy cock, he was 29, very prime and hunky chunky. I was only 19 then, from Singapore poly. 

3 hours ago, Guest Peter said:

You believed his crap. Hello! Uncle Ben <- Shot by robber <- Lucky to still see him alive briefly. 《- with great power come great responsibility : Answer :_______________ 

Guest Uncle
9 hours ago, G_M said:

You believed his crap. Hello! Uncle Ben <- Shot by robber <- Lucky to still see him alive briefly. 《- with great power come great responsibility : Answer :_______________ 

Most of the stories in BW are just stories. Period. Good for entertainment. Not so good for the soul.

Guest Uncle
4 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Then u admit, u only have creating fake stories all the while here at BW over past months. Thank u. now we all know ya.

If you are seeking the truth, you might want to turn to religion. Even that is questionable, if you read your history.  Well, up to individuals to discern the gospel truth or fiction from Steven Spielberg. Each to his own. There's nothing to admit. There's nothing to deny. This is a forum, not a news channel. 

Guest Try and see

I don't have one specific favourite moment with my uncle (mum's brother), but this uncle was like the father I never had. Would bring my cousins and I out during the school holidays (when we were in primary/secondary sch) while my father was always out having his own fun.

Christmas time he will bring us to see the Christmas lights at night at Orchard Rd. If the zoo has a new exhibit, he will think of bringing us there. Even one time when he was unemployed, he still rented a chalet at Pasir Ris for us cousins to stay. At night while we were sleeping on the bed, I saw him writing resumes and filling out job applications  😢

One time my brother wanted a computer game very badly, and my mum refused. My uncle went and bought it for my brother!

Often, after bringing us to the zoo or Sentosa the whole day, he still had to work that night. But he never complained or made us feel bad about it.

He was really like the dad I never had.

Very sadly, he died alone during the recent circuit breaker period (he was outdoors at that time). I sank into depression for awhile after that, and became a bit suicidal even. Later on I managed to overcome it but still felt a deep void in me cos I was never able to say "thank you" to him for all that he did for us.

He was also a very good brother to my mum and her sibings.

After some time, I went to ask my deities about my uncle. They told me that he has been reborn into a good family because of his many merits and good deeds that he did during his lifetime as my uncle.  (Please don't leave rude comments about this. It is my belief system so I hope you can respect it if you believe differently about such things.)

After that, I was comforted but still miss him a lot.

Guest Try and see
On 7/9/2020 at 10:40 PM, Guest Peter said:

Anyway, I considered my uncle Ben as my father. I lived with my uncle and my aunt since I was young as my parents had separated and lived with their new families. Tragedy struck when one night we was shot by a running robber at our town plaza. I was still lucky to still see him alive briefly before he died at the crime scene. It was a heartbreaking moment to me and my aunt 

Yes, Spidey. And your aunt is called Aunt May, correct?  😜

If you had said "Lucky Plaza" instead of "town plaza", and "Uncle Beng" instead of "Uncle Ben", it would have been more believeable!  

4 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I don't have one specific favourite moment with my uncle (mum's brother), but this uncle was like the father I never had. Would bring my cousins and I out during the school holidays (when we were in primary/secondary sch) while my father was always out having his own fun.

Christmas time he will bring us to see the Christmas lights at night at Orchard Rd. If the zoo has a new exhibit, he will think of bringing us there. Even one time when he was unemployed, he still rented a chalet at Pasir Ris for us cousins to stay. At night while we were sleeping on the bed, I saw him writing resumes and filling out job applications  😢

One time my brother wanted a computer game very badly, and my mum refused. My uncle went and bought it for my brother!

Often, after bringing us to the zoo or Sentosa the whole day, he still had to work that night. But he never complained or made us feel bad about it.

Very sadly, he died alone during the recent circuit breaker period (he was outdoors at that time). I sank into depression for awhile after that, and became a bit suicidal even. Later on I managed to overcome it but still felt a deep void in me cos I was never able to say "thank you" to him for all that he did for us.

After some time, I went to ask my deities about my uncle. They told me that he has been reborn into a good family because of his many merits and good deeds that he did during his lifetime as my uncle.  (Please don't leave rude comments about this. It is my belief system so I hope you can respect it if you believe differently about such things.)

So sorry to hear abt that.

Sad.

Btw, how did he died?

Guest Uncle
On 7/9/2020 at 11:39 AM, Guest The shy Boy next door said:

Describe features of your hot huncle?

Guest Try and see
16 hours ago, cutejack said:

So sorry to hear abt that.

Sad.

Btw, how did he died?

Thanks.

It was a heart attack. What tormented me was that he brought some much fun and joy to my cousins and I when we were growing up, and yet when it was his time to go, he was all alone. It was passerbys who called the ambulance when he collapsed outside.

I remember how everytime there was a new shopping centre or attraction or fun place for kids, he would think of bringing us there. Back in the late 80s, there was this new place called In Kids next to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. It was a large kids store with a big indoor playground. It has been long gone since, but it was one of the new places that he brought my younger cousins to (I was a bit big for playgrounds by then).

Also, last time there was a Children's World at the zoo. Not sure if they still have it. But when it was just opened, he brought us there too.

I was also very sad that I never got the chance to thank him properly, or repay him. But once, I told him that I wished he had been my father instead of the one I have. My uncle just laughed.

Anyway because of the CB, the wake felt very rushed and unnatural. The funeral director also advised us to keep the wake short and simple!

We had to all wear those stupid face masks at the wake, which made talking to each other very difficult. And everytime there were more than 10 people at the wake, then some of us had to go up to the house.

Overall, I felt like we could not mourn him properly, and that bothered me a lot. (But on that note, I did ask my deities if my uncle was happy with the funeral arrangements that we made for him. The deities said that he is happy with them.)

As mentioned, my uncle's sudden passing left a deep void in me. For awhile, I wanted to kill myself just so that I could see him one last time.

I don't feel that way anymore, but I still miss him a lot.

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Describe features of your hot huncle?

I think the "good-looking boy" who is gay, is referring to himself, not the uncle  😁

Furthermore, he said the uncle has kids so likely he's straight. He never said the uncle was hot.  

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

Thanks.

It was a heart attack. What tormented me was that he brought some much fun and joy to my cousins and I when we were growing up, and yet when it was his time to go, he was all alone. It was passerbys who called the ambulance when he collapsed outside.

I remember how everytime there was a new shopping centre or attraction or fun place for kids, he would think of bringing us there. Back in the late 80s, there was this new place called In Kids next to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. It was a large kids store with a big indoor playground. It has been long gone since, but it was one of the new places that he brought my younger cousins to (I was a bit big for playgrounds by then).

Also, last time there was a Children's World at the zoo. Not sure if they still have it. But when it was just opened, he brought us there too.

I was also very sad that I never got the chance to thank him properly, or repay him. But once, I told him that I wished he had been my father instead of the one I have. My uncle just laughed.

Anyway because of the CB, the wake felt very rushed and unnatural. The funeral director also advised us to keep the wake short and simple!

We had to all wear those stupid face masks at the wake, which made talking to each other very difficult. And everytime there were more than 10 people at the wake, then some of us had to go up to the house.

Overall, I felt like we could not mourn him properly, and that bothered me a lot. (But on that note, I did ask my deities if my uncle was happy with the funeral arrangements that we made for him. The deities said that he is happy with them.)

As mentioned, my uncle's sudden passing left a deep void in me. For awhile, I wanted to kill myself just so that I could see him one last time.

I don't feel that way anymore, but I still miss him a lot.

Sad .but sweet of u. Repaying nephews n nieces are hard to come by. Guess yr uncle was single ? How old was he?

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I think the "good-looking boy" who is gay, is referring to himself, not the uncle  😁

Furthermore, he said the uncle has kids so likely he's straight. He never said the uncle was hot.  

Was looking forward to a hawt huncle, hairy armpits, huge fat juicy cock, furry pubes, thick arms, perky ass, long dragon tongue...

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Sad .but sweet of u. Repaying nephews n nieces are hard to come by. Guess yr uncle was single ? How old was he?

Yes, he never married, which gave him more time to dote on us. He was in his early 70s

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 6:34 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Shocks and this really gave me tears. As i missed my dad too. Just wonder why good people die early. Well anyway i hope everything is fine now with your family as well and we all know that they (my dad and your uncle) are now happy on their new place. Cheers!

I had two uncles, brothers of my mother, who were excellent people.

The one living close to us did some of the functions of the father,  which I never had.

As a child he recognized my interest in technical things and he taught me to use tools.

Hammers, screw drivers, pliers, saws.  My toys as a child were not electronic motorized things.

They were pieces of wood,  which we cut, put together with nails, screws. 

My uncle helped me with all this and also bought me books explaining how to make these toys.

I have never known a person more decent and honest than my uncle, with as much goodness as my late boyfriend.

His wife, my aunt, was my most beloved family member, she passed away at the end of last year at 94 y.o.

After my uncle and my bf,  I don't know if I will be entitled to have a third exceptional person in my life

or if I have used up my quota of outstanding role models.  Will see...

When I was young about 10 years old, my youngest uncle he was about 25 , was staying with us.

There were times we had shower together.  The first time I saw his dick , I asked him why so many hair.  He told me some day  I will too.  He also told me it gets very hard and the head turn red.  I dont understand.  But he demo.  The first time I saw white liquid coming out of penis .  I asked him why your urine white color.  He smiles.  He told me to touch it.    

For the next few time we shower together , he would always show me his white urine.  

He was an engineer then.  Nice body , boyish looking and often brought me out to movie and theme park 

3 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

When I was young about 10 years old, my youngest uncle he was about 25 , was staying with us.

There were times we had shower together.  The first time I saw his dick , I asked him why so many hair.  He told me some day  I will too.  He also told me it gets very hard and the head turn red.  I dont understand.  But he demo.  The first time I saw white liquid coming out of penis .  I asked him why your urine white color.  He smiles.  He told me to touch it.    

For the next few time we shower together , he would always show me his white urine.  

He was an engineer then.  Nice body , boyish looking and often brought me out to movie and theme park 

I saw my uncle also shoot white liquid. He told me if woman can produce milk, he can also produce milk. I asked him what's the difference, so he said women give milk to baby, but men give milk to adults only. :thumb:

Guest Joseph
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

After my uncle and my bf,  I don't know if I will be entitled to have a third exceptional person in my life

You still have a FATHER if you stop denying his love for you.

8 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Nice. Do u still meet yr uncle n is he married ? Do u think he thinks that u still remember his white urine?lol

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I saw my uncle also shoot white liquid. He told me if woman can produce milk, he can also produce milk. I asked him what's the difference, so he said women give milk to baby, but men give milk to adults only. :thumb:

Nice. Do u still meet yr uncle n is he married ? Do u think he thinks that u still remember his white urine?lol

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Nice. Do u still meet yr uncle n is he married ? Do u think he thinks that u still remember his white urine?lol

Nice. I remember drinking that protein shake

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.