Male HQ

Serious Brain Damage Linked To Covid-19, New Research Shows

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Swiss medical researchers from University Hospital Zurich have discovered that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus basically attacks the endothelial cells lining the blood vessels, causing sepsis and multiple organ failure in critically  ill COVID-19 patients. The study is published in the Lancet journal.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30937-5/fulltext#

We have little control over others.  But hearing about the damage covid-19 can cause, even in survivors, should convince us of the seriousness of the pandemic and the need to protect us from this mortal or worse threat.  Many months of renouncing common life pleasures is little price to pay for avoiding many decades of misery.

• 2 years later...
On 7/10/2020 at 5:36 AM, Steve5380 said:

We have little control over others.  But hearing about the damage covid-19 can cause, even in survivors, should convince us of the seriousness of the pandemic and the need to protect us from this mortal or worse threat.  Many months of renouncing common life pleasures is little price to pay for avoiding many decades of misery.

Did you get covid?

Guest Researched
On 7/9/2020 at 7:24 PM, Guest Me Think said:

When the lung is attacked by covit-19, less oxygen will flow to the brain and kill some of the brain cells.

Smart phone is the culprit.  Placing them near to your head will burn your brain cells slowly.

On 10/4/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest Researched said:

Smart phone is the culprit.  Placing them near to your head will burn your brain cells slowly.

At this point,  what you write is merely a speculation.  See in:

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet#:~:text=Many different kinds of studies,kinds of cancer in humans.

The same is the speculation that heating foods in the microwave does some damage to them.  ( it took me some work convincing my sister that this is a falsity, but she is finally turning around )

On 10/4/2022 at 10:45 PM, Steve5380 said:

At this point,  what you write is merely a speculation.  See in:

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet#:~:text=Many different kinds of studies,kinds of cancer in humans.

The same is the speculation that heating foods in the microwave does some damage to them.  ( it took me some work convincing my sister that this is a falsity, but she is finally turning around )

The speculation that heating foods in the microwave will cause cancer to people or damage a person health in long run, have been speculating as long as there is microwave in this world. So until today i still do not know who to believe what they say is true?

On 10/4/2022 at 9:50 AM, Guest guest said:

The speculation that heating foods in the microwave will cause cancer to people or damage a person health in long run, have been speculating as long as there is microwave in this world. So until today i still do not know who to believe what they say is true?

You should believe a physicist or at least an electrical engineer who tells you that the frequency of microwave radiation is too low to ionize or change molecular compositions of substances,  and all microwaves do is agitate some molecules like water in a way that creates heat.  HEAT is all what microwaves can do,  so if you stick your head inside the microwave and turn it on,  the large damage will be exclusively the heating of your brain cells.    

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.