Male HQ

Ruined Orgasm

Bluewhite

13 hours ago, HotnCold said:

I am a fast cummer so... never really had a ruined orgasm. Like even if its paused, its too late and the muscles just pulsate full force like an actual cum. 

What was more intense (which has only happened 3 times for me) was done through prostate stimulation. 

First off was a massage, then slowly it became sensual when the focus was on the nipples, stimulating/tickling it and having my erogenous zones played with while I got a raging hard on. 

Then the fingers went in from the rear for the prostate stimulation while my torso was stroked and played with. At first, nothing much, but just a dull pressure, but after a while, the pressure built up and then the auto cum came. Squirted all the way to my chin and shoulder. 

Definitely more intense than a usual cum. Felt so sleepy after that. The kinky part was, the rod was mostly left alone and hardly touched the whole time round. 

pm if interested.

Edited by chargingbull

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 8:23 PM, wkayz said:

But after the squirts, your dick is still hard -and you can continue stroking till the real orgasm right?

Yes, still hard for a while, but I don't go again already.

Recently I was under instructions not to touch it just before I shoot, and it is squirting less and just flowing out more.

• 6 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 11:19 PM, wkayz said:

I can share an experience which may be relevant.

One time I was edging my gym fit buddy. Within the first 15-20 mins he already said it felt so intense and he was very close multiple times, and he felt like peeing. I had to pause when he said he was close, imagine when I stopped stroking to let him rest, his cock was still rocking hard and throbbing back and forth.

Around 30 mins he said he was close again so I paused again, rested longer this time as he said he was really close, but 20 secs later suddenly some cum oozed from his dickhead, then he squirted a few strong shots of cum, all over his smooth chest. Some cum got onto his chin and nose too. That’s a huge amount of load I’d say. I thought that’s his orgasm and end of the session, but he said he didn’t feel orgasmic and his dick was still rocking hard. So that’s just an unexpected/ruined orgasm for him.

So I continued edging him with more lube, his dickhead was all swollen and shiny, as ‘red’ as you can imagine. But now he could ensure more intense rubbing and polishing after the first ruined orgasm. He said it felt really intense but it’s a different type of feeling compared to the first 30 mins. I can see the veins started to surface all over his arms being tied at the back of the chair, and his toes were curling, also face was getting all blushed. On and off I’d still pause when he said he was close.

Eventually I continued to edge him for about 2 hours, at last he said he really cannot take it already and begged to cum, because he said he had never jo or even fuck that long continuously. At last it was a big explosive eruption of 💦💦💦! I didn’t stop rubbing his cock after cumming, 3-4 mins later he started peeing all over his chest and abs, meantime I continued to rub his dickhead with lube sensually, while his cock still remained SOLID. He said the last peeing part felt orgasmic, like a longer version of ejaculation, just not squirting semen. 

So, back to your question, I think the answer is Yes. :)

wow 
do you have any preference on who you edge / ruin orgasm?

• 1 year later...

For me, my semen usually shoots out fast and furious and far.

in fact, I prefer the volcanic lava effect but to no avail till now. 

how ah? 😢😢😢

how to let cum flow gradually 😂😂😂

Edited by JoJoMan

On 1/19/2023 at 2:57 PM, JoJoMan said:

For me, my semen usually shoots out fast and furious and far.

in fact, I prefer the volcanic lava effect but to no avail till now. 

how ah? 😢😢😢

how to let cum flow gradually 😂😂😂

Anyone has the same issue as me?

any remedy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 2:08 AM, MasterChief said:

Recently allowed my divorced close friend to play with my body however he desires. Didn't enjoyed much when he continued to jerk me even after i cum. He just loves to hear me moaned. Haha

For me it won't be just moaning.. he might get my knee in his face (knee jerk reaction)

On 2/21/2023 at 10:13 PM, princeyong said:

anyone into ruined orgasm?

Woah it’s intense and so addictive. Gotta love the part where it just goes past the point of no return and the head swells trying to push out but to no avail as there isn’t enough to fully go into full cum mode. Then after that few secs of trying the contractions start but not strong enough to shoot the cum out and cum just pearls out of the hole and starts streaming and it comes down. It’s so hot.

14 hours ago, DiDing said:

Woah it’s intense and so addictive. Gotta love the part where it just goes past the point of no return and the head swells trying to push out but to no avail as there isn’t enough to fully go into full cum mode. Then after that few secs of trying the contractions start but not strong enough to shoot the cum out and cum just pearls out of the hole and starts streaming and it comes down. It’s so hot.

yah.. then use the cum as lubricant or eat it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not really ruined orgasm but I have good cum control and like to finish off my sessions without ejaculating, especially with new hookups, all the while challenging them to make me cum. The reactions vary from getting offended to coming back for more lol.

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 11:19 PM, wkayz said:

I can share an experience which may be relevant.

One time I was edging my gym fit buddy. Within the first 15-20 mins he already said it felt so intense and he was very close multiple times, and he felt like peeing. I had to pause when he said he was close, imagine when I stopped stroking to let him rest, his cock was still rocking hard and throbbing back and forth.

Around 30 mins he said he was close again so I paused again, rested longer this time as he said he was really close, but 20 secs later suddenly some cum oozed from his dickhead, then he squirted a few strong shots of cum, all over his smooth chest. Some cum got onto his chin and nose too. That’s a huge amount of load I’d say. I thought that’s his orgasm and end of the session, but he said he didn’t feel orgasmic and his dick was still rocking hard. So that’s just an unexpected/ruined orgasm for him.

So I continued edging him with more lube, his dickhead was all swollen and shiny, as ‘red’ as you can imagine. But now he could ensure more intense rubbing and polishing after the first ruined orgasm. He said it felt really intense but it’s a different type of feeling compared to the first 30 mins. I can see the veins started to surface all over his arms being tied at the back of the chair, and his toes were curling, also face was getting all blushed. On and off I’d still pause when he said he was close.

Eventually I continued to edge him for about 2 hours, at last he said he really cannot take it already and begged to cum, because he said he had never jo or even fuck that long continuously. At last it was a big explosive eruption of 💦💦💦! I didn’t stop rubbing his cock after cumming, 3-4 mins later he started peeing all over his chest and abs, meantime I continued to rub his dickhead with lube sensually, while his cock still remained SOLID. He said the last peeing part felt orgasmic, like a longer version of ejaculation, just not squirting semen. 

So, back to your question, I think the answer is Yes. :)

I read this story also feel hard haha

On 9/6/2020 at 10:40 PM, HotnCold said:

I am a fast cummer so... never really had a ruined orgasm. Like even if its paused, its too late and the muscles just pulsate full force like an actual cum. 

What was more intense (which has only happened 3 times for me) was done through prostate stimulation. 

First off was a massage, then slowly it became sensual when the focus was on the nipples, stimulating/tickling it and having my erogenous zones played with while I got a raging hard on. 

Then the fingers went in from the rear for the prostate stimulation while my torso was stroked and played with. At first, nothing much, but just a dull pressure, but after a while, the pressure built up and then the auto cum came. Squirted all the way to my chin and shoulder. 

Definitely more intense than a usual cum. Felt so sleepy after that. The kinky part was, the rod was mostly left alone and hardly touched the whole time round. 

Wow