Male HQ

Why AMDK are so dirty

Guest DisgustingAct

Guest DisgustingAct

My rant on AMDK/Ang Moh Tua Ki disgusting behavior. I never thought they are so dirty despite their white skin that is desired by most people of colour until I saw with my own eyes they picking up a rubbish came out from a rubbish bin then rubbed onto their shirts and get on their business as usual. Another thing is they so got used to wearing shoes inside a house especially when visiting other people's house. I find it disgusting to no end when seeing this act. How do you find it?

Same same especially the rubbish part. Haha.

Thought im the only one. Was in perth last year n on grindr. Came this guy ard 40s n look not clean with smelly clothes. Cant get hard n need to pretend as though i received a messge n in need to rush out.  That guy left sadly. Gotta wash myself for just hugging him. Eeww

Edited by cutejack

Guest DisgustingAct
8 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Same same especially the rubbish part. Haha.

Thought im the only one. Was in perth last year n on grindr. Came this guy ard 40s n look not clean with smelly clothes. Cant get hard n need to pretend as though i received a messge n in need to rush out.  That guy left sadly. Gotta wash myself for just hugging him. Eeww

Mind if I asked if he was AMDK? Got similar bad hygiene with AMDK when he opened up his bottom the belacan smell and revealing bread crumbs inside his cracks sooo turned off ended up only did oral sex. Now am not so keen with AMDK mostly such as slob.

Guest SG Asian boy

Not all are dirty, it is their culture to wear shoes at home and more so in winter as the floor can get very cold. They clean their hands with their own shirt probably because they have the habbit of washing their laundry regulary? Those well-to-do one can have OCD too.  Others love fine livings and have very expensive preference.  i see stereotype here.  In fact,  i find some Asian old men have very poor hygiene too. They wear the same cloth everyday and like to spit in public. Majority of Asian elderly are sloppy and unruly.   Don't get me wrong. I am Asian and I oberserved people behavior regularly. 

1 hour ago, Guest DisgustingAct said:

Mind if I asked if he was AMDK? Got similar bad hygiene with AMDK when he opened up his bottom the belacan smell and revealing bread crumbs inside his cracks sooo turned off ended up only did oral sex. Now am not so keen with AMDK mostly such as slob.

Eeeww....i cant  imagine. Never go further. The moment saw his appearance i cant take it anymore. Notice they practise poor hygiene.

2 hours ago, Guest DisgustingAct said:

My rant on AMDK/Ang Moh Tua Ki disgusting behavior. I never thought they are so dirty despite their white skin that is desired by most people of colour until I saw with my own eyes they picking up a rubbish came out from a rubbish bin then rubbed onto their shirts and get on their business as usual. Another thing is they so got used to wearing shoes inside a house especially when visiting other people's house. I find it disgusting to no end when seeing this act. How do you find it?

It would be interesting to have a professional psychiatrist  check you out and see what traumas make you bash Ang Mohs.

There are clean ones and dirty ones. 

There are clean Asians and dirty Asians.

You have some contempt with people wearing shoes inside a house. 

You live in a place where dogs, pigs, horses, chicken, mules walk through the streets and leave their poop everywhere?

My neighborhood is clean.  When I leave my house, walk to the car, drive to some stores, walk through the stores and come back, the soles of my shoes stay perfectly clean and I can walk throughout my house with shoes on without any problems.  But I take them off at the door because I enjoy walking barefoot. 

Honestly,  I see little problem with keeping shoes on unless...  unless you put your feet on the table and arrange your food with them.

Guest DisgustingAct
9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It would be interesting to have a professional psychiatrist  check you out and see what traumas make you bash Ang Mohs.

There are clean ones and dirty ones. 

There are clean Asians and dirty Asians.

You have some contempt with people wearing shoes inside a house. 

You live in a place where dogs, pigs, horses, chicken, mules walk through the streets and leave their poop everywhere?

My neighborhood is clean.  When I leave my house, walk to the car, drive to some stores, walk through the stores and come back, the soles of my shoes stay perfectly clean and I can walk throughout my house with shoes on without any problems.  But I take them off at the door because I enjoy walking barefoot. 

Honestly,  I see little problem with keeping shoes on unless...  unless you put your feet on the table and arrange your food with them.

This type of AMDK will never see anything he steps on the street as dirty to us the orientals, it is disgusting to wear anything from outside inside the house for example Japan is a squeeky clean country and yes you are required to take off your shoes before stepping into their premises.

Guest Funny
Just now, Steve5380 said:

I have seen Ang Mo children jumping on their bed with their shoes on, and the parents looks on (happily).  is that normal?

Mule, Cow, chicken?  TS is living in a prestine city called Singapore. At least no Chewing Gum to mess things up.

what's this? 2020 and its covid 19 era, everyone got a sudden epiphany for cleanliness?  whether they're white or any race - ppl's behaviour on cleanliness reflects on the person itself. it was just your bad day you spotted a white guy picking up rubbish and wipe on this clothes.. I do that sometimes.. no big deal..

what I find disgusting, I see those uncles and aunties, digging their nose like theres no tomorrow, until their nose all red in public transport... so are we gonna say why uncles and aunties are so dirty?

9 hours ago, Guest DisgustingAct said:

This type of AMDK will never see anything he steps on the street as dirty to us the orientals, it is disgusting to wear anything from outside inside the house for example Japan is a squeeky clean country and yes you are required to take off your shoes before stepping into their premises.

Disgusting to wear anything from outside inside the house?

You strip naked at the entrance of your house and leave the clothes outside?

And how about us?  Don't we wear our hair, our skin and all the rest of us, the same outside and inside?

20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Disgusting to wear anything from outside inside the house?

You strip naked at the entrance of your house and leave the clothes outside?

And how about us?  Don't we wear our hair, our skin and all the rest of us, the same outside and inside?

@Steve5380 do we even know what's this discussion about? I really find this mind boggling lol

3 hours ago, greg01greg said:

@Steve5380 do we even know what's this discussion about? I really find this mind boggling lol

I also think that it is an idiotic discussion,  but there are so many of these here, and sometimes something positive comes out of them. 

Hopefully you can start frequently some intelligent discussions  :thumb:

34 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I also think that it is an idiotic discussion,  but there are so many of these here, and sometimes something positive comes out of them. 

Hopefully you can start frequently some intelligent discussions  :thumb:

im here as a spectator... I have started controversial discussions though..  the mixed race thing and are you Chinese? I get grief from some... 

but this Ang mo discussion to me take the cake for me haha

26 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

im here as a spectator... I have started controversial discussions though..  the mixed race thing and are you Chinese? I get grief from some... 

I have two handicaps here:  I am an Ang Moh, and I am a grandfather.

But I gladly deal with these handicaps here to explain and prove that they are not handicaps  :) 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, greg01greg said:

You got grief not because of your mixed race but because of your attitude shown on this forum 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.